Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-02-05 Content Update (281255)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what if everyone who thinks the game (dead) just doesn't react and just live their own life. these are the people who screw it up for people who do like the game ... there are still people trying to get it right with the devs ... and if you just want to complain just write your diary and let the rest have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Datejust View Post
    Lol people cant even sell anything for CREDITS right now. We got people trying to sell big ticket items to broke people in base. New players cant keep up with super inflated prices so they beg for free stuff in an empty base lmaooooo. ur right, this game is already 6 feet under and a handful of people are trying to defile the grave. People dont get that the devs WANT this game to be dead. Theyre probably losing money on this game because it costs more money to run the servers than what they get back from people buying plat in a dead game. That took long for me to find out...
    We get new event out come see me i bbbbbbbxx 7 b's and 2 x's no substitutes gotta lotta copycats its sad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucixx View Post
    what if everyone who thinks the game (dead) just doesn't react and just live their own life. these are the people who screw it up for people who do like the game ... there are still people trying to get it right with the devs ... and if you just want to complain just write your diary and let the rest have fun.
    How are we screwing it up for people who like the game? If you still like the game, keep playing. No ones stopping you. But if you think this game isn't dead, youre either new or in denial. Lots of people in this thread can agree that this game is just about dead but they try to make it a little better by bringing suggestions. Imcryingforu just proposed a strategy for those who want to leave the game and make a little something from it. I just stated my observation on the current state of the game and my speculation on where it stands with the devs. The game is dead, and thats why people come here to offer suggestions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Datejust For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Datejust View Post
    How are we screwing it up for people who like the game? If you still like the game, keep playing. No ones stopping you. But if you think this game isn't dead, youre either new or in denial. Lots of people in this thread can agree that this game is just about dead but they try to make it a little better by bringing suggestions. Imcryingforu just proposed a strategy for those who want to leave the game and make a little something from it. I just stated my observation on the current state of the game and my speculation on where it stands with the devs. The game is dead, and thats why people come here to offer suggestions.
    I not know about that on game being dead all i know is better keep the players they got 9 more years i might not be alive unless Lord says otherwise Real World a pain personally i not gonna be missing much nothing on this planet gives me any comfort only myself i getting to old for this he said and she said scandal and strategies movements nothing normal anymore. nowadays be the Villian is answer i cry on that, thats sad. bye bye hero's fast in fast out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default They could put Vanity for the guns

hello could you add weapon vanitys in the game it would be cool thank you very much

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok my son 🚬💨