Thread: Balance new pets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I don't play PVP but I have played enough 1v1s with all classes to know that it's balanced and wars are on top in pvp, lol mages don't use curse at endgame pvp?, Mages are the weakest class and pro mages still farm op rogues they don't cry like you do instead use tactics to dominate. If you can't take being farmed by noon rogues while you have op gears then don't pvp. Or just buy a full mire and open tons of elixirs and spend 24/7 at fester arena farming rogues maybe that would make you feel better about yourself
    You are just a kid who doesn't like to lose, you cry at honour pvp, end game pvp, every single time rogues gets buffed if you can't take not being the best or losing don't pvp bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I don't play PVP but I have played enough 1v1s with all classes to know that it's balanced and wars are on top in pvp, lol mages don't use curse at endgame pvp?, Mages are the weakest class and pro mages still farm op rogues they don't cry like you do instead use tactics to dominate. If you can't take being farmed by noon rogues while you have op gears then don't pvp. Or just buy a full mire and open tons of elixirs and spend 24/7 at fester arena farming rogues maybe that would make you feel better about yourself
    You are just a kid who doesn't like to lose, you cry at honour pvp, end game pvp, every single time rogues gets buffed if you can't take not being the best or losing don't pvp bro
    *Face palm*.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You have not pvp before have you or did you get badly farmed in the past you got PTSD Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    You have not pvp before have you or did you get badly farmed in the past you got PTSD Lol
    Come in pvp.