Thread: Balance new pets

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    This in tdm beach map.

Also I would rather have haste procs than speed set so my skills recharge faster.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You need speed set to vs rogue in tdm map. I don’t care how strong you are, No speed set, no win. Rogue just runs around you, snatches mana, and keeps going till your skills cd and then you die.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This in tdm beach map.

Also I would rather have haste procs than speed set so my skills recharge faster.

Warriors and mages can use the pet too it stacks with jugg and arcane shield giving 90% and 75% damage red respectively, it also gives you guys crit which you need, the manga ignore chance is good for rogues cause of their low mana, the pet is way better for wars and mages than it is for rogue. So the fact you lost to a rogue means your play style sucks and you need to learn to pvp like other warriors who always dominate pvp.
    Speed set is available for warriors to get your head in the game you can't be loosing in pvp while using the most op class, I don't see other warriors here complaining cause they know the warrior class is good in pvp so if you can't pvp despite being op, go and keep farming red balloons
    Last edited by Skolking; 02-07-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Warriors and mages can use the pet too it stacks with jugg and arcane shield giving 90% and 75% damage red respectively, it also gives you guys crit which you need, the manga ignore chance is good for rogues cause of their low mana, the pet is way better for wars and mages than it is for rogue. So the fact you lost to a rogue means your play style sucks and you need to learn to pvp like other warriors who always dominate pvp.
    Speed set is available for warriors to get your head in the game you can't be loosing in pvp while using the most op class, I don't see other warriors here complaining cause they know the warrior class is good in pvp so if you can't pvp despite being op, go and keep farming red balloons
    Ok send me a war who can kill Apollo in 1v1 . Jealous about my red balloons I see; oh don't worry, many others are too. They even tell me to kill my self so they can take them .
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-07-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ok send me a war who can kill Apollo in 1v1 . Jealous about my red balloons I see; oh don't worry, many others are too. They even tell me to kill my self so they can take them .
    Badboy would win, even mages like Zeus would win too it's about play style. The balloon joke was hilarious sorry if it cut too deep. Bro go to YouTube and you would see even mediocre mages farming rogues. You are not playing against NPCs or mobs you need to use your brains too, well that's if there is still any space left after all those red balloons merching tactics
    With 2300str you can't still beat a rogue bro sell those gears to warriors who need it and keep farming baloons or evg cause they require few clicks and low brain power to do it
    Last edited by Skolking; 02-07-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Badboy would win, even mages like Zeus would win too it's about play style. The balloon joke was hilarious sorry if it cut too deep. Bro go to YouTube and you would see even mediocre mages farming rogues. You are not playing against NPCs or mobs you need to use your brains too, well that's if there is still any space left after all those red balloons merching tactics
    With 2300str you can't still beat a rogue bro sell those gears to warriors who need it and keep farming baloons or evg cause they require few clicks and low brain power to do it
    Getting so toxic over a regular post that wasn’t meant to cause drama pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Come in pvp then I haven't seen you there at all, if it takes a few clicks then why aren't you on solo or group lb?
    All this talk no fight huh?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Come in pvp then I haven't seen you there at all, if it takes a few clicks then why aren't you on solo or group lb?
    All this talk no fight huh?
    I don't pvp and I don't cry about it either. The wars who pvp don't come around crying their asses out, even mages don't do that, I think this is the first war cry baby thread since over 10months plus so if you can't take the heat of losing even with one of the most op set of war gears ever go and play pve or accept facts that you suck that's not so hard is it.
    Or go farm ballons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I don't pvp and I don't cry about it either. The wars who pvp don't come around crying their asses out, even mages don't do that, I think this is the first war cry baby thread since over 10months plus so if you can't take the heat of losing even with one of the most op set of war gears ever go and play pve or accept facts that you suck that's not so hard is it.
    Or go farm ballons
    If you don't pvp then don't talk like you do pvp.
    Oh mages don't cry because their curse can wipe a team out. Thing is curse has a counter of glow aa.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-07-2021 at 02:21 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I don't play PVP but I have played enough 1v1s with all classes to know that it's balanced and wars are on top in pvp, lol mages don't use curse at endgame pvp?, Mages are the weakest class and pro mages still farm op rogues they don't cry like you do instead use tactics to dominate. If you can't take being farmed by noon rogues while you have op gears then don't pvp. Or just buy a full mire and open tons of elixirs and spend 24/7 at fester arena farming rogues maybe that would make you feel better about yourself
    You are just a kid who doesn't like to lose, you cry at honour pvp, end game pvp, every single time rogues gets buffed if you can't take not being the best or losing don't pvp bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I don't play PVP but I have played enough 1v1s with all classes to know that it's balanced and wars are on top in pvp, lol mages don't use curse at endgame pvp?, Mages are the weakest class and pro mages still farm op rogues they don't cry like you do instead use tactics to dominate. If you can't take being farmed by noon rogues while you have op gears then don't pvp. Or just buy a full mire and open tons of elixirs and spend 24/7 at fester arena farming rogues maybe that would make you feel better about yourself
    You are just a kid who doesn't like to lose, you cry at honour pvp, end game pvp, every single time rogues gets buffed if you can't take not being the best or losing don't pvp bro
    *Face palm*.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You have not pvp before have you or did you get badly farmed in the past you got PTSD Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

You have not pvp before have you or did you get badly farmed in the past you got PTSD Lol
    Come in pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Come in pvp.
    I don't pvp endgame sadly I lack pvp gears but I can do honour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Oopppss love is in the air lol, make love not war.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frisson View Post
    Now go you weak ballon boy queer my pet can kill your loser a$ warrior 
    Come duel me then. You keep talking yet no fight.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Those two guys are talking smack about pvp then one says "i lack pvp gear sadly" like you cant even afford the gear why you even talking to begin with

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

big oof.
    yeah same with aura's
    there have been so many new aura's added recently and the value of aura's deflates every time a new one is added, i feel like soon all the aura's will go down if events keep releasing so many new ones.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [emoji736
    Exile;3480744]big oof.
    yeah same with aura's
    there have been so many new aura's added recently and the value of aura's deflates every time a new one is added, i feel like soon all the aura's will go down if events keep releasing so many new ones.
    Yeah ppl spend 1700 on the black rose aura and no one even wants to pay 30m for it lmaoo they coudlve gotten 50-60m if they bought other things, gold love elix ect ect but for some reason everyone thinks they can sell it for 80m+ then rush to sell, same with arc love egg. Everyone saw the 100-200 offers but then when 10,20,30 went into circulation they all dropped hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yeah guys it's not "nerf that pet" or "nerf the rogues" or pvp related thread. It's like "stop releasing Avatar movies each month", let us taste new things before de-value it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Those two guys are talking smack about pvp then one says "i lack pvp gear sadly" like you cant even afford the gear why you even talking to begin with
    Fax lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu