Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

10m-8m=2m profit
    8m=gold love elixir
    2m=profit
    24 hours farming energy= 1hour lost of your life.
    Salute to your sacrificing.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    10m-8m=2m profit
    8m=gold love elixir
    2m=profit
    24 hours farming energy= 1hour lost of your life.
    Salute to your sacrificing.
    idk where u get those numbers from. If u farm so inefficient thats ur fault. I made 15m+ a day.
    each elix i made around 500-600k profit (per 5min elix)

so next time be more respectful please and get ur facts right

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by memphis View Post
    Nice. Really good Guide
    <3 Glad ot helped

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Watched it twice.

You only showed WHAT you made (around 10m gold) and proved this event can be profitable but you did not show HOW exactly you looted the event items other than telling us to use event tokens to buy the parchment paper(which I don't see HOW it eventually leads to the profit you are making)

How long did it take u to farm to get 10m?
    Which Elixirs you personally used?
    % Luck items?
    Cost of elixirs you used/hour?
    Focus farming from mobs or boss?

I don't see any tips frankly speaking other than where to use event tokens.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Watched it twice.

You only showed WHAT you made (around 10m gold) and proved this event can be profitable but you did not show HOW exactly you looted the event items other than telling us to use event tokens to buy the parchment paper(which I don't see HOW it eventually leads to the profit you are making)

How long did it take u to farm to get 10m?
    Which Elixirs you personally used?
    % Luck items?
    Cost of elixirs you used/hour?
    Focus farming from mobs or boss?

I don't see any tips frankly speaking other than where to use event tokens.
    If u watched it twice how can u say I didnt tell how I got all the gold? I clearly showed that i got most gold from candy heart chests and that u need gold elixirs for it and I said i merched with letters and I said buy parchments with event tokens. I k ur jealous that I made over 50mil in this event already but pls dont spread hate in my comunity.

kind regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    If u watched it twice how can u say I didnt tell how I got all the gold? I clearly showed that i got most gold from candy heart chests and that u need gold elixirs for it and I said i merched with letters and I said buy parchments with event tokens. I k ur jealous that I made over 50mil in this event already but pls dont spread hate in my comunity.

kind regards
    Funny to see new content creator who can't even take feedback on their content. Didn't know content creators are so fragile these days that they need to hear "good job" "well done my man!" "nice video" and other than that they call it "haters".

Lol dude, I don't need to be jealous with the amount of gold you have made, haven't heard someone flexing 50m in a while lmao

Anyway back to the video.

Honestly the video was good if it was titled as:
    - What I got out of lovecraft event 2021
    - I got 10million gold out of lovecraft event 2021!

When you make a tutorial, it is suppose to show me how to do it (from 0 to something) i.e. the entire journey - it could be just one full run of what exactly you do.

For example, at start of video If I were you I will quickly brief through here are few ways to make gold this event then procedd to showing one by one how I personally do it.
    1. Run event maps to get event tokens so you can buy parchment and sell for gold (you showed this in your video how it is done so well done for this)
    2. Buy gold Elixir and farm event map. (you did mention about this elixir but you did not show how you do it from the start to finish in a single run). *An example of showing: Farm just the event mobs solo and skip bosses to maximise the gold chest drop.*
    3. Buy fleeting Elixir and kill event bosses. (you just mentioned it without showing whether the drop is good or bad and how many elixirs have u used)
    4. Which method made you the most money?

As a simple analogy, Imagine if you are showing people how to farm jewels

If you are showing:
    "You actually go to auction find jewels elixirs, buy them and open the jewels elixir, then run hauntlet 1st and 2nd room then remap, and finally show all the drop you have in a single hauntlet run."

If you are telling:
    "You need jewels elixir to farm jewels. Do it at hauntlet map."

In this example, people who are new won't know that hauntlet boss rarely drop jewels so they will just run all 3 rooms of hauntlet if you just tell them instead of showing them how you do it personally(1st and 2nd room)

The difference is "showing" allows your audience to follow and reproduce the exact result or at least somewhat similar result of what you get, "telling" still need your audience to figure out how to do it themselves which leaves them hanging.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Funny to see new content creator who can't even take feedback on their content. Didn't know content creators are so fragile these days that they need to hear "good job" "well done my man!" "nice video" and other than that they call it "haters".

Lol dude, I don't need to be jealous with the amount of gold you have made, haven't heard someone flexing 50m in a while lmao

When you make a tutorial, it is suppose to show me how to do it (from 0 to something) i.e. the entire journey - it could be just one full run of what exactly you do.

For example, at start of video If I were you I will quickly brief through here are few ways to make gold this event then procedd to showing one by one how I personally do it.
    1. Run event maps to get event tokens so you can buy parchment and sell for gold (you showed this in your video how it is done so well done for this)
    2. Buy gold Elixir and farm event map. (you did mention about this elixir but you did not show how you do it from the start to finish in a single run). *An example of showing: Farm just the event mobs solo and skip bosses to maximise the gold chest drop.*
    3. Buy fleeting Elixir and kill event bosses. (you just mentioned it without showing whether the drop is good or bad and how many elixirs have u used)

If you are showing:
    "You actually go to auction find jewels elixirs, buy them and open the jewels elixir, then run hauntlet 1st and 2nd room then remap, and finally show all the drop you have in a single hauntlet run."

If you are telling:

In this example, people who are new won't know that hauntlet boss rarely drop jewels so they will just run all 3 rooms of hauntlet if you just tell them instead of showing them how you do it personally(1st and 2nd room)

The difference is "showing" allows your audience to follow and reproduce the exact result or at least somewhat similar result of what you get, "telling" still need your audience to figure out how to do it themselves which leaves them hanging.
    999% agree to this comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

It is easy to track profit. Just have your event-running toon or toons set with a certain amount of gold. Then do the event, farm energy, etc. Obviously the money makers are selling letters or making token kits, redeeming tokens at token vendor, and selling stuff, such as letters, candies, and chests. Keep all gold and items made from the event on your event toon or toons, thus making tracking profit/loss/items easily.

I do make token kits using multiple toons but use a few main toons to hold onto everything, for easy tracking.

As with big events in general, there is nice easy opportunity running the event. It is up to people what effort they wish to expend. It is good of the OP to show people a very easy method. It requires some amount of set up, but most people should be able to do it without too much additional investment besides time.

As a general rule, you want to invest your time in events on items players want or that event runners need or can use; then do your homework and check pricing, cost, time investment required, and desirability of that market to the player base.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 02-09-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    It is easy to track profit. Just have your event-running toon or toons set with a certain amount of gold. Then do the event, farm energy, etc. Obviously the money makers are selling letters or making token kits, redeeming tokens at token vendor, and selling stuff, such as letters, candies, and chests. Keep all gold and items made from the event on your event toon or toons, thus making tracking profit/loss/items easily.

I do make token kits using multiple toons but use a few main toons to hold onto everything, for easy tracking.

As with big events in general, there is nice easy opportunity running the event. It is up to people what effort they wish to expend. It is good of the OP to show people a very easy method. It requires some amount of set up, but most people should be able to do it without too much additional investment besides time.

As a general rule, you want to invest your time in events on items players want or that event runners need or can use; then do your homework and check pricing, cost, time investment required, and desirability of that market to the player base.
    I can keep track of how much gold i made in this event cause i put all my gold besides 5million into my stash. So the amount of gold in my inventory - 5million is my profit

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

If you are showing:

If you are telling:

thanks for your feedback. I will try to implement some of that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Your video was great but probably non experienced players dont know how to use the elixirs, so maybe u should show next time

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trickmeister View Post
    Your video was great but probably non experienced players dont know how to use the elixirs, so maybe u should show next time
    I am still improving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

These 2 videos for reference(How to use gold Elixir) :

1. https://youtu.be/M0f5b_D8oco
    2. https://youtu.be/-_M_5zVWqzk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in