So we all know that PL is a great way to make new, digital friends. Like many others I made a friend with whom I've played PL for quite a while now. We've been through many adventures, quests and hunts for pinks. Over time we built quite a strong friendship in which we shared some personal real-life stories as well. I considered her my best PL friend, until today.....

Since the 1.3 update, it seemed that her game was crashing all the time, especially at AO2 Plasma Pyramid. So we were playing together today and there it happened.....her game crashed. She came back on and tried to join the game (which I wasn't the host of), but as you might have guessed....the room was full. So she says to me: Figures....game crashes and now the room is full. Not knowing how upset she was about it, I made a small joke saying: lol....owwwww (as in poor you...I feel ur pain (as I've been in the same situation so many times)). All of a sudden she lashed out at me saying: Lol? You think it's funny? F*ck you bitch!! And then she logged off. I didn't know what just happened and I thought she was joking.

Later on, I heard from another good friend of ours that I obviously pissed her off that much by saying that, that she gave away her account and decided to quit PL all at once. This struck me so dearly, as I considered her my best PL friend whom I played soooo many enjoyable hours with.

If the concerning person reads this, all I can say it that I'm so sorry and I never intended to hurt your feelings. I wish you all the luck if I never get to speak to you again...