Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Origin of some of the rarest items in arcane legends!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    If you can provide the ss where it clearly say they were top 25 reward please, cause me and my friends remember they were top 10.

P.s. who won that vanity knows the effort needed and will never forget how that lb was XD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Well, as you've implied, you yourself can't provide any reference material that explicitly state the amount allocated, then what you and your friends remembered 6yrs ago, is hardly any proof.

But, collections of comments dating back as old as the event itself connote it as a Top25 reward..
    Because who would remember it, as vividly as the ones who gave remarks about it from the past?

Attachment 229624

So, by judging the weight of what you and your friends "remember" 6yrs ago vs. the consistent remarks of players about it at the time, Its up to them to decide whichever they deem more logically correct. In any case, I'm done here.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 02-10-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Well, as you've implied, you yourself can't provide any reference material that explicitly state the amount allocated, then what you and your friends remembered 6yrs ago, is hardly any proof.

But, collections of comments dating back as old as the event itself connote it as a Top25 reward..
    Because who would remember it, as vividly as the ones who gave remarks about it from the past?

Attachment 229624

Again, neither of us has any proof. But, by judging the weight of what you and your friends "remember" 6yrs ago vs. the consistent remarks of players about it at the time, Its up to them to decide whichever they deem more logically correct. In any case, I'm done here.

Lmao.. i dont need provide proof of anything... As a solid runner of it and to help the OP I even asked old friends to be sure of what I was saying.

You don't want to believe? It's your matter to be honest idc I shared my knowledge

Have fun!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Willl; 02-10-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Well about that , actually i think these are the only items that i could not find solid proof for as the vanities were designed and announced few days after the event started. So i have digged up old threads which were posted right after the 2014 event. By looking at these threads i assumed that these were 25 of each class set. Even though the halloween lb sets were costlier and preferred back at the time, i think the reason the winter vanities cost more now is due to banned accs and looks instead of rarity.

Also if u have solid evidence that these vanities are top 10, i am willing to edit my thread

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    I totally hit the mark on the Arlor sets coming back xD granted 15-40m back then was a lot of gold! 6 years later the prices just had 2 zeros added. Inflation is real even in game xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

I’m sure the winners of the Halloween 2014(frank/Medusa/ghost) received all 3 vanities, they were supposed to be bound but STS changed this due to public opinion and made them tradeable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I’m sure the winners of the Halloween 2014(frank/Medusa/ghost) received all 3 vanities, they were supposed to be bound but STS changed this due to public opinion and made them tradeable.
    2014 Halloween Announcement

Like in Ursoth's event, the top 50 players for each class will receive a radical looking rotating Jack o' Lantern vanity banner (Top Left). Then the top 25 rogues will also receive the Medusa Vanity Costume (Top Right), complete with wriggling and slithering snakes on top of her head. Top 25 warriors get the Frankenstein Vanity Costume (Bottom Left), with sparks of electricity all around his big 'ol bolts. And, last but not least, the Top 25 sorcerers get their very own Ghost Costume Vanity. Spooooky!

Announcement after 2 weeks from first thread

* Necropolis Bones now have a proper description.

* Added additional components to the Amazon Promocode pack.

* No Sympathy for the Dead quest now includes Kraken Isles rather than Kelys.

* Refinements to Halloween bosses.

* Silver Tier pumpkin helms are now tradeable.

* Halloween Event Leaderboard Reward Vanities will be tradeable

According to these , they were only available to their specific classes. If you have any proof, i can alter the thread

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Sorry it’s just I remember a friend at the time getting all 3.. also was this
    Name:  5617C216-7C6C-4336-9574-7E089487D69B.png
Views: 497
Size:  457.4 KB
    they also changed them to be tradeable
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 02-27-2021 at 03:40 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

Sorry it’s just I remember a friend at the time getting all 3.. also was this
    Name:  5617C216-7C6C-4336-9574-7E089487D69B.png
Views: 497
Size:  457.4 KB
    they also changed them to be tradeable
    Assuming there were no ties, then 75 Franks, Ghosts and Medusas were handed out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Assuming there were no ties, then 75 Franks, Ghosts and Medusas were handed out?

Yes I remember it like this too. Wasn't commenting bc havent had any proof and my memory is blurry. But ye good we have a post now and explains why golem, spirit, yeti are/were three times their price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I remember this to be the case. There were plenty of Halloween vanities for sale because people actually didn't like the look of frank and Medusa because they were ugly and people only needed one for their class. My memory tells me with ties and everything, there were more than 75+ sets of these in existence.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I remember this to be the case. There were plenty of Halloween vanities for sale because people actually didn't like the look of frank and Medusa because they were ugly and people only needed one for their class. My memory tells me with ties and everything, there were more than 75+ sets of these in existence.
    I won the LB, there were 25 or so of each vanity. Not 75+ sets of each. 25 or so because of ties.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List