Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demonic Flame Thread... With alittle nuri map flame at the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Demonic Flame Thread... With alittle nuri map flame at the end

Seriously to all you "merch" who are stashing away demonic sets to make it near impossible for any normal experienced player to get; I hate you & it's a pretty dang selfish thing to do.

I've talked to countless players who have multiple demonic sets, and when I say MULTIPLE I don't mean like "oh cool you have one of each?! Awesome!" I mean the people who have 5 mace sets, 4 wand sets & 4 dagger sets, 5 x bow's & 5 staffs etc and when I say "why are you doing this just to drive up price to make it so no one can get??" They always say because they want each set to be worth 3-5mil... I agree in some way the set should cost a good amount (like 1.3mil) on looks and all but seriously they are robbing so many players on having this set one day because of this greed... And this is all beside the fact that nuri's map has zero help/people playing & the worst drop rate I've ever seen...

I'm pretty upset at the fact because pretty much the only way we can get this set is from the people who were lucky enough to craft during the short time nuri was hot as the new map... Now it's nuri's ghost town , the land of no pinks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CodyBearr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Eh, it's their sets, they're free to do what they want with it. If they don't want to sell, regardless of their reason, they're free to do so. Rates are so low that most people realize if they do sell it, it will be tough getting it back. I'd say it's entirely "fair". If the reason you gave for them not selling is true, then possibly unethical, but fair, as they earned the sets. It can be stressful when you want an item but can't find one for sale, or don't want to pay the exorbitant amount of gold for it (just look at 56 glyph, wammos, etc), but they're that hard to get because it takes so much work getting them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Their items, their decisions.

We play a free game right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

they're never going to get 3-5 million out of them because they aren't end game anymore. You can level up to 61 and get better mt fang pinks (even the non set 61's are better than demonic). I agree that they can do with them whatever they want but I also agree that they should just go ahead and sell them so others can use them. Of course, if the devs would realize there's a problem here and increase the glyph and steel drop rates to something compareable to mt fang then this wouldn't even be a problem. Newer players would have the same chance at getting equips that the ones who came before them had. I've made the suggestion before and received a response that they considered it but came to the conclusion players would rather have new maps to play instead of rehashing old content so they were focusing on humania. But it appears to me that drop rates aren't that hard to change at all. They're high initially when the maps are new and after a week or so we get a patch and the rates are lowered. Unless they prepare the patches in advance it doesn't seem like they're that hard to adjust.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It's my favorite set of the game but it is not strong enough now nor will it be when the new level cap is raised so they can enjoy it and do whatever they want, Gone are the days when two years ago you could just play for fun and not play to have 10,000,000 dollars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Not saying they can't do what they want, just kinda blows for the rest who want for looks or collection & find out you would have to sell everything to get one... Oh well, just wish the drop rate would change at nuri and change all this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Even just boost the drop rate of glyphic blade steels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Yeah, all demonic stuff so freaking expensive because of glyph steel being 200-300k for an ORANGE crafting material, it drops like a pink.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Yeah, it's a "legendary" uncommon drop..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

They should add some quests for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yeah seriously something needs to be done... The map has no players or drops... The only time you can even find help to play the lv is xp runs in lion den no boss... It's a real shame because I love the looks of glyph & demonic...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBearr View Post
    Yeah seriously something needs to be done... The map has no players or drops... The only time you can even find help to play the lv is xp runs in lion den no boss... It's a real shame because I love the looks of glyph & demonic...
    Ikr, best looking items in game IMO and it's broken and never used. This campaign might as well just be removed along with it's items for the fact you can level in sewers to 58 (most people do this) then jump into fang.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

While it may seem selfish you gotta realize they did work hard to get all that stuff and they have a right to do with it as they please. If someone works hard or pays alot of money they should get something for it, not be forced against their will. They payed a price, they get a reward. The more the price they paid, I believe the more the reward they should get. I'm not saying they should now take advantage of that fact but still.

And btw, I agree that nuri's gear is very cool! Maybe we should organize huge farming parties or something? I'd join.

~MM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

just bought my demonic xbow set!
    but what are you trying to do with this thread?
    want lower drop rate bcus u can buy demonic urself?
    isnt that selfish?
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Keep it sacred devs!!! I agree with upping blade rate, but don't up pink drop rate! Good to have one place ultra rare with rare items.... Example as I've said many times.... Fiendish doll lvl20 and lvl 21 pinks! Trash now.. Is that how you all want glyph and demonic to be? It's a good feeling to finish a glyph or demonic set. A sense of accomplishment. Not like a fang set who cares lol cool I finished an easy set to craft lucky me. Keep something rare devs! And believe me to all those haters I've logged more hours farming nuri then pretty much anyone. NO PINKS! Will I complain? No, cause oh boy when it does happen I'll be super stoked...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I can buy it, I just refuse to at their price... As for the other person saying "keep it sacred" how is it sacred when the merch have like 10 sets each? I'm not you all are even getting my point here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I see your point dude but I personally don't wanna see glyph and demonic turn into garbage. Good to have expensive stuff in the game. It boils down to supply and demand. As time goes on more and more folks have plenty of gold and want demonic for alts with so many fighting over it of course prices will be sky high. Smart people bought sets early and saw this coming. It was pretty obvious. I don't have ten sets nor will I ever but what I do have I don't wanna lose millions on. And I speak more so for 56&58 glyph then demonic. For those of us who have worked our tails off to dig these items up it's important! I'd literally lose 50million easy if they turned drop rate up and how's that fair when I have a small fortune invested into em? It's not at all! So keep glyph sacred! Up blade rate perhaps, but pink rate please don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Blade rate drop increase is pretty much all I'm asking for... As for scaled drops I agree with you... If you make a char that's lv56 for nuri or 30 or 33 for swamps or 21 or 23 for sandstone you are putting a lot of time & a whole char in to it and should be worth a lot of gold (I have a farmer char of all 3 places) but the fact that it's pretty much impossible to get a blade drop or any players to even gather runs makes the whole thing really bad... I'm not saying make it rain pinks or give glyph free for quests but atleast give a chance to get the stuff to craft it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBearr View Post
    Blade rate drop increase is pretty much all I'm asking for... As for scaled drops I agree with you... If you make a char that's lv56 for nuri or 30 or 33 for swamps or 21 or 23 for sandstone you are putting a lot of time & a whole char in to it and should be worth a lot of gold (I have a farmer char of all 3 places) but the fact that it's pretty much impossible to get a blade drop or any players to even gather runs makes the whole thing really bad... I'm not saying make it rain pinks or give glyph free for quests but atleast give a chance to get the stuff to craft it
    Agreed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    Keep it sacred devs!!! I agree with upping blade rate, but don't up pink drop rate! Good to have one place ultra rare with rare items.... Example as I've said many times.... Fiendish doll lvl20 and lvl 21 pinks! Trash now.. Is that how you all want glyph and demonic to be? It's a good feeling to finish a glyph or demonic set. A sense of accomplishment. Not like a fang set who cares lol cool I finished an easy set to craft lucky me. Keep something rare devs! And believe me to all those haters I've logged more hours farming nuri then pretty much anyone. NO PINKS! Will I complain? No, cause oh boy when it does happen I'll be super stoked...
    Watch it be a tamers bow 0.0