Thread: 💫Star Legends Revival💫

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default 💫Star Legends Revival💫

🤖 Hey there fellow gamers 🤖

💫 Over the past month i have heard alot about star legends being completely dead with only 1 active guild and im hoping to change that 💫

If any of you agree let me know, im hoping to be able to revive not only star legends Game + Forums but also Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends Pvp (48)
    I will be making videos of all three of these topics every week, ive noticed the reason most games die out is due to lack of pvp or events (Player Friendly)
    Hopefully we can revive these games together and grow this community. The Developers have been working very hard specifically on Pocket Legends and in my opinion we need more players.

Im sure you all have noticed that overtime games have been dying because pvp players quit due to no content or lack of good content for pvp (I believe STS should work on new PVP options on all of these games to bring back pvpers and revive the game). You all should think about how long we still have to even play these games. Due to the lack of players if this continues to go on they might go Bankrupt so we should try and help the company by attempting to revive these games by doing new events (Player Made).

Player Made Events
    I have many idea's for player made events that have been suggested to me by the community aswell as a few of my own idea's and i believe if Sts Implements these into the games it will bring back the Pvp Community.

Here are a few of my idea's

⚔️ Betting Options for Duels ⚔️
    ⚔️ Disable Pets Option for Duels ⚔️
    ⚔️ 3 New Pvp Maps Per Game mode ⚔️
    ⚔️ New Game mode's ⚔️
    ⚔️ Level 1 Mythic Pvp ⚔️ (Mythic Set for level 1, Untradable, Unawakable, cant slot jewels either)
    ⚔️ World Boss Pvp Zone ⚔️ (A boss with insane HP thats hard to kill that attacks groups of players and deals 50% HP per hit to players)
    ⚔️ A New Class For Pvping Only ⚔️ (Like Berserker Class with gear that can only be traded to other berserkers) aswell as new jewels specifically for only this class and vanitys only equippable by this class
    ⚔️ A Vanity Set with stats for Pvp Class ⚔️ (each set has aura like a death skull under the player or flames + lightning that has a proc effect)
    ⚔️ Quests For Pvp zone with rewards ⚔️ (the rewards can only be traded to the same class (New Class berserker)
    ⚔️ Gold Quests / Achievements With OP Rewards ⚔️ (you cant trade the gold you get from these quests but u can use it in auction to buy BERSERKER GEAR / VANITYS ONLY)
    ⚔️ Pvp Leaderboard For New Class ⚔️ (Make it so plat users or pay to win players cant pay to get Leaderboard Easily)
    ⚔️ New Pvp Currency ⚔️

Name:  2ndbanneruseforums.png
Views: 933
Size:  308.7 KB
    Please Feel Free to leave any idea's below, i will make a big list of the community's ideas and present it to STS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ✅Exile✅ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hmmmmm ._. thx bro.. and good lucky

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrush For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [emoji736
    Exile;3483004]
    Hey there fellow gamers

Over the past month i have heard alot about star legends being completely dead with only 1 active guild and im hoping to change that

If any of you agree let me know, im hoping to be able to revive not only star legends Game + Forums but also Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends Pvp (48)
    I will be making videos of all three of these topics every week, ive noticed the reason most games die out is due to lack of pvp or events (Player Friendly)
    Hopefully we can revive these games together and grow this community. The Developers have been working very hard specifically on Pocket Legends and in my opinion we need more players.

Im sure you all have noticed that overtime games have been dying because pvp players quit due to no content or lack of good content for pvp (I believe STS should work on new PVP options on all of these games to bring back pvpers and revive the game). You all should think about how long we still have to even play these games. Due to the lack of players if this continues to go on they might go Bankrupt so we should try and help the company by attempting to revive these games by doing new events (Player Made).

Player Made Events
    I have many idea's for player made events that have been suggested to me by the community aswell as a few of my own idea's and i believe if Sts Implements these into the games it will bring back the Pvp Community.

Here are a few of my idea's

Betting Options for Duels
    Disable Pets Option for Duels
    3 New Pvp Maps Per Game mode
    New Game mode's
    Level 1 Mythic Pvp (Mythic Set for level 1, Untradable, Unawakable, cant slot jewels either)
    World Boss Pvp Zone (A boss with insane HP thats hard to kill that attacks groups of players and deals 50% HP per hit to players)
    A New Class For Pvping Only (Like Berserker Class with gear that can only be traded to other berserkers) aswell as new jewels specifically for only this class and vanitys only equippable by this class
    A Vanity Set with stats for Pvp Class (each set has aura like a death skull under the player or flames + lightning that has a proc effect)
    Quests For Pvp zone with rewards (the rewards can only be traded to the same class (New Class berserker)
    Gold Quests / Achievements With OP Rewards (you cant trade the gold you get from these quests but u can use it in auction to buy BERSERKER GEAR / VANITYS ONLY)
    Pvp Leaderboard For New Class (Make it so plat users or pay to win players cant pay to get Leaderboard Easily)
    New Pvp Currency

Name:  2ndbanneruseforums.png
Views: 933
Size:  308.7 KB
    Please Feel Free to leave any idea's below, i will make a big list of the community's ideas and present it to STS
    Work on Auction prices too not gonna say much on Platinum cause i know game survives on monthly buys in a years play time besides i buying tells Google that i still back my old game. Loyalty old concept one lifetime to waste on is dedication.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedibombom For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ✅Exile✅ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Exile;3483766]
    Nice bro keep it

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hardrush For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Exile;3483766]
    Yeah its ok checked youtube video i kinda miss Seoratrek he show highlights of team farming

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jedibombom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

yes i agree with warrior im the owner of sts discord community and we have such a small amount of players of SL if this game revives itself it would be the best thing to do

Please support him!
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    yes i agree with warrior im the owner of sts discord community and we have such a small amount of players of SL if this game revives itself it would be the best thing to do

Please support him!
    Right now most don't trust discord networks you all need video on youtube explaining it i not want my account compromized so many people have been hit on strange sites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They should add more events not only major events but also small events like lunar, St. Patrick, Father's day, etc.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mainhunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibombom View Post
    Right now most don't trust discord networks you all need video on youtube explaining it i not want my account compromized so many people have been hit on strange sites.

Well he's got my support i been player of SL at my loyalty was to something MMO that has times of fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Exile, if you need any help in game, let me know.

IGNs are: Xenodium or Ies

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shonex View Post
    Exile, if you need any help in game, let me know.

IGNs are: Xenodium or Ies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibombom View Post

Its Me on a newer device so whats feed on SL game

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk