Results 1 to 14 of 14

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please fix this set effect

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default Please fix this set effect

    I posted this on main thread but wanted to post it here aswell, as you see from the screenshots below enchanted wand set does not give the same stat bonus as the staff set, please fix whenever you guys can

    Name:  Screenshot (3).png
Views: 165
Size:  761.2 KB

    Name:  Screenshot (2).png
Views: 164
Size:  775.1 KB

  2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,520
    Thanked in
    2,226 Posts

    Default

    The Wand and the Staff complete two different sets. The Staff set is a three (3) piece set while the Wand is a four (4) piece set that also requires the Enchanted Gemstone Bracer.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Wand and the Staff complete two different sets. The Staff set is a three (3) piece set while the Wand is a four (4) piece set that also requires the Enchanted Gemstone Bracer.
    sorry for the confusing amount of posts, but I may have unintentionally said the wrong thing. the issue is the particle effects that each set gives, unlike customized talon and recurve set which both give the same particles, only the staff set gives the particle effects for 55 crafted sets, wand set gives the particle effects from 55 mega mage set.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member Stephencobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perpendicular to everything
    Posts
    824
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,791
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    588
    Thanked in
    300 Posts

    Default

    I can confirm there may be an issue with particles not showing.

    I just sold this 4 pt set to someone and we tried two different wand sets with bracer with "enchanted" as part of its title
    (one wand has the word star along w/enchant, one doesn't say "star" in its title).
    Neither 4 piece set gave sparkles.
    All were lv 55

    I think it may be borked
    \m/,_______( >. < ‘ )_________,\m/
    Al igns - Suentous, Oxo, Fnord, Baronsue. Pl ign - Suentouspo, whatthefox

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    I can confirm there may be an issue with particles not showing.

    I just sold this 4 pt set to someone and we tried two different wand sets with bracer with "enchanted" as part of its title
    (one wand has the word star along w/enchant, one doesn't say "star" in its title).
    Neither 4 piece set gave sparkles.
    All were lv 55

    I think it may be borked
    yep there is an issue both the star wand and shard wand sets don't even give any particles at all, only the regular enchanted wand gives particles and they aren't even the correct ones.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member Vivapinata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Should blurr your email at the top

    Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Wand and the Staff complete two different sets. The Staff set is a three (3) piece set while the Wand is a four (4) piece set that also requires the Enchanted Gemstone Bracer.
    Will the visual effects ever get fixed? Wand set Has the wrong sparkles

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

  9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,520
    Thanked in
    2,226 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melikebear View Post
    Will the visual effects ever get fixed? Wand set Has the wrong sparkles

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
    Looks like the 'Enchanted Gemstone Wand,' the 'Enchanted Gemstone Staff' and the 'Blast' staff all add the same particles (exact same visuals, same file name, same everything).
    However, what appears to be missing are the two other crafted Wand variants. I'll add those to the item set so that they can be used to get the bonus and the particle effects :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  10. #9
    Senior Member Dolloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockwall Forts
    Posts
    1,170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    627
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    829
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Looks like the 'Enchanted Gemstone Wand,' the 'Enchanted Gemstone Staff' and the 'Blast' staff all add the same particles (exact same visuals, same file name, same everything).
    However, what appears to be missing are the two other crafted Wand variants. I'll add those to the item set so that they can be used to get the bonus and the particle effects :-)
    I believe he wants the green sparkles with the enchanted wand set since all the level 55 dex and str 1h crafted sets have green and gold sparkles, while the 1h enchanfed wand set only has gold sparkles and no green I think.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Looks like the 'Enchanted Gemstone Wand,' the 'Enchanted Gemstone Staff' and the 'Blast' staff all add the same particles (exact same visuals, same file name, same everything).
    However, what appears to be missing are the two other crafted Wand variants. I'll add those to the item set so that they can be used to get the bonus and the particle effects :-)
    Dolloway is correct, I mean that the visual effects themselves are different for the wand sets. They do not have the same visual effects as the other crafted 55 sets, fortified 3pc has the same issue.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

  12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,520
    Thanked in
    2,226 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melikebear View Post
    Dolloway is correct, I mean that the visual effects themselves are different for the wand sets. They do not have the same visual effects as the other crafted 55 sets, fortified 3pc has the same issue.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
    They are supposed to be the same across Enchantress weapons, not the same for all sets that offer different bonuses.

    All of these sets in question get the sparkly greenish gold particles (Staff, Blast Staff, and the three Wands).
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  13. #12
    Junior Member xxxdesilusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Numb
    Posts
    29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    That got fixed?

  14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,520
    Thanked in
    2,226 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxdesilusion View Post
    That got fixed?
    From what I can discern the sets were never “broken.” There is an expectation that the visual effects should be the same - but they’re not. So yes, they’re fixed :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    From what I can discern the sets were never “broken.” There is an expectation that the visual effects should be the same - but they’re not. So yes, they’re fixed :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    so, you're saying enchanted wand set is supposed to be an exact copy of mega mage?

    and by that logic that means, the staff set is supposed to be the only level 55 crafted int set that gives those particles?

    if you say that's how it's supposed to be then so be it, but the inconsistencies through out the 55 crafted sets doesn't seem intentional, but I guess I'm wrong.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Melikebear; 06-04-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. before the effect of the war
    By Russel Dapat in forum PL Fan Stories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 08:27 AM
  2. Effect!
    By [Buy] in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:41 AM
  3. We Need a New Gem With Effect pls GM
    By Surfistao in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:14 AM
  4. Did GCD take effect already?
    By Duped in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:58 PM
  5. Set Effect?
    By NeoCrimson in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 08:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •