Thread: Color blind?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Color blind?

I've noticed there are many scammers in this game and if you were color blind you wouldn't be able to tale the difference between a white and a pink so I am suggesting that there is a color label added to every item with words in the description of what color the item is sorry for my grammar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'm not opposed to your suggestion, but I want to mention that an educated player would still be able to tell the difference between items of different rarity classes because they have unique prefixes or suffixes described here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...fix-Compendium
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I said this once, but I was only kidding. There are different kinds of color blindness, the most common colors that are hard to see are red, and green. Almost all people that are color blind are actually color deficient. Being colorblind basically puts a gray tint over the the colors that you can't see, meaning, not everything is either pitch black, or snow white, there are shades that you see. Also, you could tell the rarity by of Legend, Sniper's, Dreamer's, and than it can come to the more unfamiliar ones like Mamboza's, and of Anubis (although there is only one ) I can't quite remember who thought of the idea, sorry for being forgetful, but he came up with the idea that there would be a rarity indicator in each items description box.