Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking about exploit lovecrafting events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Asking about exploit lovecrafting events

I wanna ask about this situation in lovecrafting event, i am newbie/noobie and want that plat tier for red rose aura. I know its late to reach platinum and this player come run event and only doing mobs then leaving. I know he is farming with golden love elixir and profitting in that chest, but for other players that want doing full run its hard bcos only 3/4 players doing boss. I already ask him to make a party ghost for himself doing his own way, but he keeps doing and not read my message.

Here some screenshot of this situation, i censored his name for his privacy and only give to admin if asked to. I hope you guys replying in good, bcos i have bad english and not make debate for this. Thanks...

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Yes, he is bad guy.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Usually in random atleast 1 person will be op and insta kill the boss. He doesn't make a ghost pt because its faster to kill the enemies in random maps as all 4 players are focused on killing the enemies to lower the gate.
    No exploit here. Exploit would be something like entering event without energy or getting endless points from something or some how glitching through the door to boss. Examples.

If you want to reach plat tier faster then get a party of 4 with letters, 1 letter per person have a list 1 2 3 4 player 1 uses letter on 1 player 2 on 2 player 3 on 3 etc. Rotation, in 70 runs of letters you will achieve plat tier. Since you have 1k pts already I would say 30 runs so you only need like 7 letters or so for 7 rotations.
    Since auras are 10m+. Its worth it even though plat tier aura is untradeable.
    Name:  1.PNG
Views: 712
Size:  123.7 KBName:  2.PNG
Views: 734
Size:  101.0 KB
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-15-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Usually in random atleast 1 person will be op and insta kill the boss. He doesn't make a ghost pt because its faster to kill the enemies in random maps as all 4 players are focused on killing the enemies to lower the gate.
    No exploit here. Exploit would be something like entering event without energy or getting endless points from something or some how glitching through the door to boss. Examples.

If you want to reach plat tier faster then get a party of 4 with letters, 1 letter per person have a list 1 2 3 4 player 1 uses letter on 1 player 2 on 2 player 3 on 3 etc. Rotation, in 70 runs of letters you will achieve plat tier. Since you have 1k pts already I would say 30 runs so you only need like 7 letters or so for 7 rotations.
    Since auras are 10m+. Its worth it even though plat tier aura is untradeable.
    Name:  1.PNG
Views: 712
Size:  123.7 KBName:  2.PNG
Views: 734
Size:  101.0 KB
    I understand, but insta kill the boss is only can with full arcane OP gear, not with low dps player. At least, can he doing with party/friends that had same goal to kill mobs only or some technique to doing in good way.

newbie cant reach enough gold to buy letter/spending tokens for papers for that lot of boss prime.

ps. im your youtuber fan :3 like your videos about AL and some other games
    Last edited by underdire; 02-15-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

In that case u make a party for ur self, random has random shet. Plus add scll I'll help u wit plat tier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    In that case u make a party for ur self, random has random shet. Plus add scll I'll help u wit plat tier
    thanks man, im just asking about this case. I will add & play with u later thanks for inviting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Many players lack common manners and this particular event showcases it.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It's called randoms for a reason I suggest u try to run with guild or friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

it would be nice to get blocked from leaving (on energy events only)...even if you logged out until that boss is defeated...I hate that it really ruins the runs as a newer player.

we all wanna farm, but when it hurts players I'd say block them from leaving...they can stand there if they want to lol....if they wanna leave fast then contribute or make a ghost party
    Last edited by octavos; 02-15-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You choose random party so be prepare to meet.other players with random goals.
    You could also run into Ppl who run maps just for gold merkins for example.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Perhaps STS could further utilize the "Ignore function" to an extent of unallowing people who have them ignored be in the same zone.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Perhaps STS could further utilize the "Ignore function" to an extent of unallowing people who have them ignored be in the same zone.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    The player base is too small to implement something like that, also this is not an exploit. It’s just another form of Trolling, I do agree it’s very annoying especially if you’re not as strong as other players. I would recommend to try and create a party of 3-4 players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Im not doing this or planning to but i dont consider it an exploit. Its fair play. It would be bad if they were trying to keep u from looting the main boss but their not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Im not doing this or planning to but i dont consider it an exploit. Its fair play. It would be bad if they were trying to keep u from looting the main boss but their not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no just a rage quit...JS
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

People can run in their way; you can run in your way.

If your run is ruined, then you need to do some thinking about how you play for the next event or the next day of this event. Such as making your own party. Such as increasing your equips/build/etc so you can defeat the boss on your own, even if a bit slower.

While I was still running yesterday, it did not seem like most people were leaving. The lowest I saw was me and another player and the boss was easy. When the playerbase were all lower level and Hugthulu regularly killed us, we had to use strategies to defeat him. No one notices those anymore because they prefer to just overpower the boss; you can still use those strategies.

Anyways, just as with all events, you might need to be prepared to solo. It was the same with previous events, such as the Goblin Mother. You just have to do some prep work and prepare yourself.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

There's nothing wrong with that, he's trying to make gold and you're farming points. Can't tell anyone how to play, if u want solid runs get a party. Plain and simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If i saw someone use golden elix, i purposely lure mobs out of their way and run slower to troll them then leave.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Just simply Destroy his farming by dont hit mobs watch em only lets see what hs reaction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i was running event like that too kill mobs and remap cuz it was soo profitable and killing bosses was just losing gold

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by underdire View Post
    I wanna ask about this situation in lovecrafting event, i am newbie/noobie and want that plat tier for red rose aura. I know its late to reach platinum and this player come run event and only doing mobs then leaving. I know he is farming with golden love elixir and profitting in that chest, but for other players that want doing full run its hard bcos only 3/4 players doing boss. I already ask him to make a party ghost for himself doing his own way, but he keeps doing and not read my message.

Here some screenshot of this situation, i censored his name for his privacy and only give to admin if asked to. I hope you guys replying in good, bcos i have bad english and not make debate for this. Thanks...

I apologize for whoever does this, ever since the first youtuber posted his video on how to do this method, then i posted my video on how to do this farming method ive noticed so many people running for mobs and leaving and its very annoying and unfair for those who spent their energy and then have to solo the boss.

this is one of the reasons why i did not post the video until the last few days / week of the event. But the other youtuber posted the video so i ended up having to post it sooner than i wanted to.

But its also not just from our video's there have been multiple guilds in AL who knew about this method earlier than the posted videos and have been farming using the method since the first week of the event. i just wish they would party a random or guildie and stay in the pt while running solo maps instead of making it so much harder for other players.