Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Ox Pet....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

personally this is more op than geng and timur, to the point as mentioned above you can use stacking damage elixirs and then you have 15% armor buff!! 15% armor buff is so op lmao especially in gates etc. To point using stacking damage elixirs on geng and timur is no point because their 25% dmg dont stack.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    1 the passive is already a huge downgrade from timur or geng
    2 the happiness bonus is nothing but a pure joke

3 making it not able to trade with token like we used to for the past 2 years is just further obscured my expectation of this event from any point of view.

This is just nonsense to me.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Then get timur or geng? Youre making it sound like its unacceptable this pet isnt on par with those which makes absolutely no sense.
    Not every pet stands out in the same aspects, for that matter most pets are mainly used for vanity purposes, especially when it comes to passive abilities. Heroic grimm for example
    The hapiness bonus is a joke? Thats a surprise? I can barely think of a handful of helpful hapiness bonusses from the hundreds of pets currently in the game, this is nothing new.
    Not sure why youre mentioning the token buy concept, i already mentioned it should be purchasable with tokens this doesnt really add anything to the conversation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    You cant always have everything in the world can you?
    Its one or the other sometimes, if you dont like it then search for a solution to your problem
    This is so funny answer...mostly having in mind that everyday we see plenty of suggestions to improve the game, players experience or just selfish things. Im sure that even you and your opportunist attitude of conformist have suggested or agreed with some, so dont come now with stories just to seem smart or disagree without any good reason.

Anyway, hapiness bonus is ok, i dont see any big deal with it. The main issue here is passive ability, because Timur and Geng have some of best passives in game while this pet has a joke. Even pets like Robbin, Wilbur or Pearcy have way better passive, what many of us were waiting for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    personally this is more op than geng and timur, to the point as mentioned above you can use stacking damage elixirs and then you have 15% armor buff!! 15% armor buff is so op lmao especially in gates etc. To point using stacking damage elixirs on geng and timur is no point because their 25% dmg dont stack.
    Higher waves in evg armour is useless anyone gets 1 shot anyways

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Then get timur or geng? Youre making it sound like its unacceptable this pet isnt on par with those which makes absolutely no sense.
    Not every pet stands out in the same aspects, for that matter most pets are mainly used for vanity purposes, especially when it comes to passive abilities. Heroic grimm for example
    The hapiness bonus is a joke? Thats a surprise? I can barely think of a handful of helpful hapiness bonusses from the hundreds of pets currently in the game, this is nothing new.
    Not sure why youre mentioning the token buy concept, i already mentioned it should be purchasable with tokens this doesnt really add anything to the conversation
    Whether or not or how i feel about content it is my problem and it is certainly not yours, correct?

So whether or not or whichever pet i use is also not much of your problem, correct?

If you feel this new pet is great and exceeded your ecpectation feel free to praise it but you do not need to cut others opinion just to plan yours in the pot, it is unnecessary and a bit shallow.

End of this for me, good luck.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Please explain how is this "15%armor" OP "especially gates" i see no point on having armor when mages and rog are the one who maximize the dmg after the mobs are clean by warr please explain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    This is so funny answer...mostly having in mind that everyday we see plenty of suggestions to improve the game, players experience or just selfish things. Im sure that even you and your opportunist attitude of conformist have suggested or agreed with some, so dont come now with stories just to seem smart or disagree without any good reason.

Anyway, hapiness bonus is ok, i dont see any big deal with it. The main issue here is passive ability, because Timur and Geng have some of best passives in game while this pet has a joke. Even pets like Robbin, Wilbur or Pearcy have way better passive, what many of us were waiting for
    Opportunist attitude of conformist? Whos trying to seem smart here?
    You cant have everything in the world, and thats true, not everything is gonna go your way, and thats a fact everyone lives with.
    So far ive only seen moans of despair from people making it seem like the pet’s stats are the end of the world, when theres absolutely no law stating pet stats should increase as we go, seems to me like thats the only argument given.
    Im having alot of struggle comprehending the first part of your message, maybe try to write in simpler english because without throwing jabs it doesnt really make much sense
    Not sure as to why it is a “so funny answer” either, maybe elaborate on that?
    Also wondering why im being referred to as a conformist when im not really agreeing or complying with anything here.. maybe check your dictionary?
    Last edited by Spooked; 02-17-2021 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Like i said theres plenty of pets out there, on top of that we have pet slotting and like i mentioned, some people would prefer armor over mage, such a saint you are for speaking for every mage in arlor!
    Stop saying “we” when youre only complaining to fit your own agenda.
    Im sure there will be plenty of future pets with your precious damage %
    Try unlocking the slots on your pet to get the desired bonusses, if you want damage % so incredibly bad
    Not my own agenda I'm not speaking for all mages..but alot I would guess..just would like the pet to be on par with timur and geng not more op just about the same and this pet looks trash...meh I have some of the best pets in game I will do fine without this pet maybe others would need the pet to be better

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Lunar pets as previous released pets have good hb and passive not so far from each other so yeah we expected today our mages can get the same quality pet but all blown by this hb and AA useless as for heroic grim that pet doesn't have any comparison to anypet or event at all as for lunar pets we have timur good pet hb AA same goes to geng sorry for bad english can't really explain hope you at least understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Opportunist attitude of conformist? Whos trying to seem smart here?
    You cant have everything in the world, and thats true, not everything is gonna go your way, and thats a fact everyone lives with.
    So far ive only seen moans of despair from people making it seem like the pet’s stats are the end of the world, when theres absolutely no law stating pet stats should increase as we go, seems to me like thats the only argument given.
    Im having alot of struggle comprehending the first part of your message, maybe try to write in simpler english because without throwing jabs it doesnt really make much sense
    Not sure as to why it is a “so funny answer” either, maybe elaborate on that?
    Also wondering why im being referred to as a conformist when im not really agreeing or complying with anything here.. maybe check your dictionary?
    If you cant understand what im saying, i definitely overestimated you. I also notice that you enjoy being the parsley of every forum sauce, so im not gonna keep feeding your desires of prominence.
    You can keep using language excuse to discredit others instead of giving an reasonable opinion. I dont really care

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Like i said theres plenty of pets out there, on top of that we have pet slotting and like i mentioned, some people would prefer armor over mage, such a saint you are for speaking for every mage in arlor!
    Stop saying “we” when youre only complaining to fit your own agenda.
    Im sure there will be plenty of future pets with your precious damage %
    Try unlocking the slots on your pet to get the desired bonusses, if you want damage % so incredibly bad
    The point is, this pet is supposed to be "free" and accessible to everyone.

Sure, I might not use it, but we every mage has a right to get a strong pet for free, just like rogue did.

Again, Armor would have been fine if it wasn't %armor. Mages don't focus on their builds on Armor, they much prefer damage. So more %damage is beneficial.

Again, since rogue get to have 95 Dex + 25% dmg for free, we as a dps class as well, have every right.

Some would prefer armor, but look at most, there is already a higher ratio of people wanting damage instead of armor in forums.

The only people who are against it are people who don't play mages much.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by umarrahim; 02-17-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Not my own agenda I'm not speaking for all mages..but alot I would guess..just would like the pet to be on par with timur and geng not more op just about the same and this pet looks trash...meh I have some of the best pets in game I will do fine without this pet maybe others would need the pet to be better
    Yes, especially since it's technically free, new players would appreciate a strong pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I agree that it should've been in the vendor, but...

Are players really nitpicking that this pet had armor instead? Mind you that 15% isn't something to belittle as it can save your squishy butts one day.

Ya'll want damage and basically get a free Noe alternative is what you are all saying. Keep dreaming.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I agree that it should've been in the vendor, but...

Are players really nitpicking that this pet had armor instead? Mind you that 15% isn't something to belittle as it can save your squishy butts one day.

Ya'll want damage and basically get a free Noe alternative is what you are all saying. Keep dreaming.

You are saying when rogues get it, it's totally fine, but when it comes to Mages, we are "dreaming"

Are you for real?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    You are saying when rogues get it, it's totally fine, but when it comes to Mages, we are "dreaming"

Are you for real?

Are you forgetting that classes exist?

Just because they are not identical doesn't mean it is not tuned for their respective classes. Mages have the lowest armor output from gears. Ya'll want damage? pop an elixir just like how rogs would pop an armor elixir using Geng.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Just because they are not identical doesn't mean it is not tuned for their respective classes.

Both Mages and Rogues play similar role. They both try to maximize damage, do they not?

So as a dps class should we be getting dmg or armor? If this pet was meant for warrior, and had %armor, it would be totally reasonable. But it is not okay for Mages.

Mages let tanks aggro mobs, and then clean them up while also helping with killing boss. We have no reason to have %armor when the warrior needs to be the one aggroing mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Just because they are not identical doesn't mean it is not tuned for their respective classes. Mages have the lowest armor output from gears. Ya'll want damage? pop an elixir just like how rogs would pop an armor elixir using Geng.

come .i show u my armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Both Mages and Rogues play similar role. They both try to maximize damage, do they not?

So as a dps class should we be getting dmg or armor? If this pet was meant for warrior, and had %armor, it would be totally reasonable. But it is not okay for Mages.

Mages let tanks aggro mobs, and then clean them up while also helping with killing boss. We have no reason to have %armor when the warrior needs to be the one aggroing mobs.

Geng was just an all rounder. Not everything must be identical to favor your narrative sense.

But let us not turn a blind eye on the superior variant that provides +105int 25% armor and 30% gl. Even prior Lunar events didn't have these.

Theres not much of a problem with the HB since they're handing out variants. Perhaps go make another thread discussing how utter awful the Passive and AA are, since thats evidently seen as a significant inferiority in comparison with what wars and rogues have received.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 02-17-2021 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    I still can't believe i waited literally 2 years to be given the worse lunar pet possible, wholeheartedly decline the 26% armor. Us mages don't need that, we need 20-25% damage
    It's 15% armor, STS hates us T_T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Geng was just an all rounder. Not everything must be identical to favor your narrative sense.

But let us not turn a blind eye on the superior variant that provides +105int 25% armor and 30% gl. Even prior Lunar events didn't have these.

Theres not much of a problem with the HB since they're handing out variants. Perhaps go make another thread discussing how utter awful the Passive and AA are, since thats evidently seen as a significant inferiority in comparison with what wars and rogues have received.

It's a thread about the pet overall. Including HB and Passive, and the fact it's not purchasable with tokens.