Thread: Closed post for drama @Remiem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Default Closed post for drama @Remiem

Hi ,

Firstly I apologise for digging this again...but..

So hosting my own competition with my own rules and transferring large sums of money for a hypothetical non fitting in trade screen "ticket" and also making massive profit while hosting my own gamble with my own rules as an individual player is legal?

If this is allowed, Why don't you say it's legal instead of closing threads?
    If "legal" comes from you ,there will be no more drama.
    Just tell us ,so we can decide our own minigames and new ways to make money...legally.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Yo @naaabmage show me where Im scamming people at? Falsely accuse me of being a scammer but where’s your proof?
    Name:  808BC003-904B-4918-AD73-409F99B7F9AF.png
Views: 358
Size:  114.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

No way of knowing is there? How are the ppl supposed to know it isnt ur alts or close friends in on the whole thing?? Encry stop calling me out to start more drama....unlike u I'm not in the middle of every drama...go start another raffle u seem bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    No way of knowing is there? How are the ppl supposed to know it isnt ur alts or close friends in on the whole thing?? Encry stop calling me out to start more drama....unlike u I'm not in the middle of every drama...go start another raffle u seem bored
    Nah you call me a scammer. I want to see proof. My alts? Bro everyone knows all my alts igns.
    I got 99m gold that says you don’t have legit proof of me actually scamming ppl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Encry wasn’t involved in this until you called him out with no proof, why do u call him out instead of anyone else? Anyways I’m out this ain’t about me xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Here's how I see it:

If you want to enter the raffle, do it.
    If you don't want to enter, don't.

It's always a game by chance. I do think that they should stop whenever the amount of gold received is as much as the item/gold they are giving away in the rafflem, but I have no say and that is simply their decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Here's how I see it:

It's always a game by chance. I do think that they should stop whenever the amount of gold received is as much as the item/gold they are giving away in the rafflem, but I have no say and that is simply their decision.
    I agree - it’s your choice if you want to enter so if you think it is a scam then just don’t enter - simple. Some people may want to have some fun and a chance at winning some prizes so why can’t they?

~Abdu

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    Here's how I see it:

Yea but you have to understand that these guys are making bank off if this because theyre too lazy to farm. Marsuu has even platfarmed before in the past and so does his other racist friend. What happens if one day he tries to do a "Biggest Raffle in AL History" Lets say a 1 5 or even 10B raffle and in the end they keep the goal and leave no trace? Theyll most likely get banned but everyone will be left with no gold and most likely quit

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

yeah personally only those naive are to be duped by this scheme and sad for them. they will be entice of the title 300m raffle with just 7.5m but will realize soon someone can buy 20+ ticket and reap the prizes. its a win/win situation for the host especially when he have a horde of viewers/subscribers in his yt acc easily he can collect fees from members which usually are newbies and 7.5 is surely huge portion for them deceive by these "raffle scheme". schemes like this should not be tolerated.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

plus funny how he gave items instead of pure gold lol when he have more than enough pure gold. clever huh? to avoid inconvenience of selling lol ez gold ez 300m lol.

No bias here, somethings just needed to be rectified.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I wanted to firstly address this guy saying Marsuu is a plat farmer when I've dropped enough money to buy a car on this game so idk what medication you are on bud!

This Dynastygaming guys logic is extremely flawed he's saying how do we know its not your alts, firstly even if that was the case I would need to chip in my own money to end the raffle furthermore if u watch it took 2 entire days to record the entire thing.
    Secondly its a raffle like I've said multiple times it does involved the winners & the host making gold from it even though these numbers you have all suggested are waaay off considering things like us giving out free tickets & tickets at deals etc.
    Last @Remiem sorry for the Drama these people have started, as you know whenever a huge sum of gold is involved these conspiracy theorists who are probably the same people that say Nasa is deceiving us & the Earth is flat are the probably the same people. Final note I want to add it is an optional event to enter nobody is forced literally everything is explained/showed on the livestream. Including the rewards before people even enter. Also about the guy that was accusing Encryptions of scamming, thats 100% not true and you're delusional the man literally gave out gold from his own pocket how can that be a scam??

Please can this thread be closed to stop this unnecessary drama a few illogical people are starting
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

14. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

his 100m raffles gain 60 tickets, do the math 120m easy profit in hr deceiving mostly new players in hope for an easy fortune comeon how can this be still running? what an audicity! pity to the deceived hard earned gold of new players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    his 100m raffles gain 60 tickets, do the math 120m easy profit in hr deceiving mostly new players in hope for an easy fortune comeon how can this be still running? what an audicity! pity to the deceived hard earned gold of new players!
    It’s their fault that loads of people are joining giving them profit?

~Abdu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Free popcorn here <<<<

We gon be here a while unless a dev shows up

~Abdu

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdu ._. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I've said all I need to say not gonna feed into the drama anymore even responding to this thread was wrong I think!
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u