Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Wink Akfurys eng pvp build and encouragement to engineers

hello my fellow engineers,

i have finally got bored of using the same old build (morfics build) so i decided to make my own. before i get started if you need a build i highly reccomend morfics guide now here is my build. v

Wither 6 leech 6 empathy 6 revive 0
    force shield 0 supression 2 protection 6 transference 6
    pain 2 sonic boom 0 decay 6

slightly different then morfics build force shield and transference switched which means you will take more damage with this build but will get more heals which make up for lack of the one buff and another damage skill thats why i like it

do not try to go toe to toe you will get slaughtered try to follow these steps for best results

use protection and empathy at beginning of fight run in hit your enemy with supression back away (to waste buffs not required if your fighting a eng) after there buffs are gone move in and hit them with pain and the three dots in this order decay leech wither then use trasference then run like a mad man too heal (its only fun if you emote while you run )

GEAR that i use full platinum set, nova blaster (if you cant afford a nova the platinum heavy pistol is next best) blackstar shield, i switch between two implant depending on who im fighting platinum damage and platinum dodge.

and dont give up engineers we learn by failing dont worry about your k/d if you do you will not improve with engineer pvp i just recently fought a op 4 times before i won yes i lost the first 3 in a row but not giving up awarded me a kill on the fourth try! and improved my skill for future battles. yes engs may be the worst class for pvp but that does not mean we cant try are best to succeed

And for you commandos who call us engineers runners yes we run (kite*) but you go try a eng in pvp and find out what its like.

please leave feed back of how the build works for you and remember too have fun its a game throw some emotes in your fight my personal favorite is the party one

thats it thanks for reading this post
    Last edited by akfury; 05-03-2012 at 09:42 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akfury For This Useful Post: