Thread: [Interest Check] Modern Vanity Drop List?

Junior Member Netherworld_Dragonfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default [Interest Check] Modern Vanity Drop List?

hello! i am thinking about making an updated drop list (since a lot of them seem to be years and years old and not up to date), however obviously i would need assistance from the dark legends community in doing this.

my focus would be:
    1. making sure all drops are up to date
    2. emphasis on rare/sought after vanity drops that are still in the drop pool
    3. tracking drops in the areas after worlmen sepulcher which seems to not be on any list thus far

if you obtain a drop i would just need a screenshot to confirm it. if several people can attest to obtaining said drop, i may forego screenshots, and ofc if i get the drop in game myself i will simply add it in, but i want this list to be accurate so i cannot go off one singular person saying it drops somewhere with no one else able to confirm.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Netherworld_Dragonfly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Up

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great idea! I found I got next to no non-gem/weapon drops when first starting a character and running up quickly to level 51. Now if you wait and level up, then open the earlier levels I seem to drop more vanity stuff. Couldn't tell you where

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BabyYoda View Post
    Great idea! I found I got next to no non-gem/weapon drops when first starting a character and running up quickly to level 51. Now if you wait and level up, then open the earlier levels I seem to drop more vanity stuff. Couldn't tell you where
    I have found this to be true also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Netherworld_Dragonfly View Post
    hello! i am thinking about making an updated drop list (since a lot of them seem to be years and years old and not up to date), however obviously i would need assistance from the dark legends community in doing this.

my focus would be:
    1. making sure all drops are up to date
    2. emphasis on rare/sought after vanity drops that are still in the drop pool
    3. tracking drops in the areas after worlmen sepulcher which seems to not be on any list thus far

if you obtain a drop i would just need a screenshot to confirm it. if several people can attest to obtaining said drop, i may forego screenshots, and ofc if i get the drop in game myself i will simply add it in, but i want this list to be accurate so i cannot go off one singular person saying it drops somewhere with no one else able to confirm.
    This is a great idea! There is an older vanity drop list which is useful, but it is somewhat outdated. A new list would be most helpful!