Thread: problems with gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default problems with gold?

Let's start with the easiest and doesn't need any special gears to farm, which is Jewel Farming so all you need to buy is Finesse, Fury, and Mind Jewel Elixirs which costs around 16k to 25k.

So what to do with those Jewel Elixirs? go to Hauntlet, you can find Hauntlet portal in Kraag City on the far right Corner of the city once you enter the Hauntlet consume all those 3 elixirs attack to open the gate, and clear the first area then re-map, repeat.

What are the possible loots and How much can I make by simply farming jewels? You can get at least from cracked jewel to standard jewel with, of course Finesse, Fury and Mind you can make around 150k or 250k per elix (3 if combined) depending on the drops.

The other one is Elite Gold Chests farming, on this one you need Speedset and any kind of gears.

And what and where to farm those Elite Chests? First is Elite Windmoore Harbor, clear all the mobs on the map in-order to spawn the boss which takes at least on my perspective 50seconds to 1minute you can get Elite Gold Pirate Chest which costs around 35k to 45k.

Second map is Elite Undim Fields, this is the shortest one just run all the way to the center of the map and you can find the boss easily, the alternative map is Normal Ashral Towers your primary target is the Elite Crystal which also drops Ellte Golden Puzzlebox which costs 50k to 60k.

The third one is Elite Hall of Valheim, just like the first one but on this map you don't have to clear the entire map just clear all the mobs on your way to the boss room you can get Elite Golden Warchest sold for 40k to 50k.

Here's a video of me farming those maps that I previously mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ3v...=Fyle%E2%80%A2

The video contains how I cycle all those 3 maps which I took only for 4 minutes and have been farming for 2 hours and made at least 500k+. If you are Interested watching the video kindly skip to 4:55 to skip some unnecessary comments.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post: