Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Akrip 1b raffle

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default Akrip 1b raffle

    Im going to make 1b raffle 10m per ticket. 1st 300m 2st 200m 3st 100m. Want to profit 500m gold because sts allowed for that. Ty


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich_rogue For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,032
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Hahaha nice bro +1

    Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to aquilez For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default


    awesome day


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    973
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Many of my friends lost tons of gold and didn't even get a reply.
    All of them are spamming those messages everywhere.
    But looks like raffles are legit.Please team be unbiased.

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    794
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_rogue View Post
    Im going to make 1b raffle 10m per ticket. 1st 300m 2st 200m 3st 100m. Want to profit 500m gold because sts allowed for that. Ty


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    Well known lowballer toxic and insensitive defaulter ....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lookupnabs For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Well known lowballer toxic and insensitive defaulter ....
    how u know that?


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  10. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    If people want to participate, its their choice. Marsuu/Warriorexcile have youtube channels and have spent a lot of time to organise the raffles and live stream them for hours. (It's not a big deal if the people organising it make some gold too, especially after having prizes of 300m)

    Nobody forces people to buy tickets for the raffle. It's a risk that belongs to the person buying it.
    It isn't as easy as it seems to organise because not everyone wants to risk gold to participate.

    I was a part of the raffle yesterday and they gave away 300m at the end and the tavern was full of people talking and having fun for hours (yes, people that spent 7.5m per ticket)

    This thread is just a hate/jealousy post.

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    thread closed


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  12. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    If people want to participate, its their choice. Marsuu/Warriorexcile have youtube channels and have spent a lot of time to organise the raffles and live stream them for hours. (It's not a big deal if the people organising it make some gold too, especially after having prizes of 300m)

    Nobody forces people to buy tickets for the raffle. It's a risk that belongs to the person buying it.
    It isn't as easy as it seems to organise because not everyone wants to risk gold to participate.

    I was a part of the raffle yesterday and they gave away 300m at the end and the tavern was full of people talking and having fun for hours (yes, people that spent 7.5m per ticket)

    This thread is just a hate/jealousy post.
    its not that hard specially when you have a prominent channel. 300 could be hard but a 100 can be easier and in the end still profit, a good example is the 100m raffle he did too just last 2 weeks it ended within 1 hour and bag 120m profit for him. Aint that grotesque? and players do buy tickets because some wanted a feeling to be on livestream and most as if you watch the videos are new players giving most of their precious items ebon, desire set and more. ripping players and enriching himself constantly. P.s ik hes your brother

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    its not that hard specially when you have a prominent channel. 300 could be hard but a 100 can be easier and in the end still profit, a good example is the 100m raffle he did too just last 2 weeks it ended within 1 hour and bag 120m profit for him. Aint that grotesque? and players do buy tickets because some wanted a feeling to be on livestream and most as if you watch the videos are new players giving most of their precious items ebon, desire set and more. ripping players and enriching himself constantly. P.s ik hes your brother

    Yeah he is my brother but even if he wasn't I would have replied the same thing to this thread.

    Nobody is being deceived or forced to enter, it's that simple. 7.5m per ticket is a lot but like I said it's a choice to enter. I personally lost over 40m from yesterdays raffle (not a flex, that was actually most of my pure gold, unfortunately).

    Was I pissed and dissapointed that I didn't win? Yeah of course thats normal. But the whole process was fun to be a part of and at the end of the day there isn't a gun to any of the participants' heads' forcing them to buy tickets.

    If someone is willing to risk giving their items, that's completely their own responsibility. It doesn't make the raffle a scam or deception.

    That being said the raffle's can definitely be adjusted. One that I know of is that they have talked about reducing the ticket costs which is a good adjustment to make; Players with smaller budgets can take part.

  15. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    Yeah he is my brother but even if he wasn't I would have replied the same thing to this thread.

    Nobody is being deceived or forced to enter, it's that simple. 7.5m per ticket is a lot but like I said it's a choice to enter. I personally lost over 40m from yesterdays raffle (not a flex, that was actually most of my pure gold, unfortunately).

    Was I pissed and dissapointed that I didn't win? Yeah of course thats normal. But the whole process was fun to be a part of and at the end of the day there isn't a gun to any of the participants' heads' forcing them to buy tickets.

    If someone is willing to risk giving their items, that's completely their own responsibility. It doesn't make the raffle a scam or deception.

    That being said the raffle's can definitely be adjusted. One that I know of is that they have talked about reducing the ticket costs which is a good adjustment to make; Players with smaller budgets can take part.
    nope because hes taking advantage the fact that he can prominent channel and he can organize a pool of players and constantly making profit without sweat in just 1hr yes im im referring to the 100m raffles and can go more.

  16. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Anyways how is the raffle even allowed if it doesnt even fit through the trade window

  17. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Anyways how is the raffle even allowed if it doesnt even fit through the trade window
    This is a stupid question. To buy a ticket you need to trade in order to pay. To buy a ticket with items, again... you use the trade window.

    Man y'all are just looking to hate from any angle without thinking about what you say

  18. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default Akrip 1b raffle

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    nope because hes taking advantage the fact that he can prominent channel and he can organize a pool of players and constantly making profit without sweat in just 1hr yes im im referring to the 100m raffles and can go more.
    I don't know much about the 100m raffle as I wasn't a part of it.

    But the one done yesterday (300m) took them 2 days to complete if i'm not wrong. And i'll say it again everybody in the tavern was having a good time (whether they bought tickets or not)

    It's very simple;

    Do you want to risk losing gold/items for a chance at winning a very high amount?

    Yes? It's 100% at your own risk.

    No? Then don't do it (warnings are given about it before the raffle anyway, nobody is being deceived)

    The raffles definitely can be adjusted like I said, but it's definitely not deceptive or a scam.

    Honestly just find something better to do with your time because all I see is somebody being petty about somebody elses 'prominent' channel.

    If you think its deceptive, you are in the minority because hundreds of people (over all of the raffles) didn't find it to be deceptive or a scam) and participated. None of them were naive they just took a risk, simple.

    The people who made the raffle did make gold too, but at least a fun event was created where everyone involved simply enjoyed it (until the moment they didn't win of course lol. But thats a normal response. I felt it too)

    Case closed i'm done replying.
    Last edited by Arcane Ziix; 02-22-2021 at 09:21 PM.

  19. #15
    Member Mely Original's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Lol ya'll tryna make drama to people actually give their OWN time and ENERGY to make something interesting in game since its dead. It was your own choice to participate its not like he forced people to join. No wonder why this game died. Ungrateful people.

  20. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    if you want players to be happy why not prizes come from your own pocket.

  21. #17
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,281
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,887
    Thanked in
    2,953 Posts

    Default

    Here's my take.

    I get why players are upset, especially those that didn't win. I personally don't participate, although I have been asked to. I have not been forced or coerced to, it's just a personal decision not to partake as I don't like to gamble. However, the rules are there up-front. They aren't scamming anybody. The last time I asked, they were pretty open with how much they were making from the raffles. Honestly, to organize an event on that scale takes time and effort. If they want to take some profit for that, I personally don't mind. Also, as far as I know, they have a system that is designed in a way that cannot be rigged. So, I do not see how they would be able to rig the system to make friends or themselves win.

    At the end of the day, the saying goes to vote with your own wallet. If you do not feel that it is worth it, do not buy a ticket. It's that simple. Supply and demand is a natural thing, even in raffles. If the system isn't working, they will not be able to continue large-scale raffles like this.

    So, my take is that I am indifferent to this raffle and think it is managed well. Additionally, I hold no qualms with the hosts taking a portion as profits as long as they are open about it. I personally have hosted several events before that have cost me gold out of my own pocket, not to mention time. Despite this, people still complained, ranted and got mad at me even though there is nothing in it for me. At the end of the day, you will always have dissatisfied players.

    However, all this being said, I do not think it is allowed to post pay-for-entry raffles on the forums. I believe it is a forum rule somewhere (or at least, there was), so that is their mistake for posting it.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-22-2021 at 09:48 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  22. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    Lol ya'll tryna make drama to people actually give their OWN time and ENERGY to make something interesting in game since its dead. It was your own choice to participate its not like he forced people to join. No wonder why this game died. Ungrateful people.
    ill be willing to use my time and energy for 300m profits 1hr 120m profit . And game is not dead. If hes genuinely want to host and make.players happy money should come from his pocket and not organize a derby. No one pointing gun okay okay its the same cliche quote i heard of the ponzi-scheme scam "no one forced you" but is it deemed appropriate and legitimate? shallow excuses.

    Hi mely

  23. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Here's my take.

    I get why players are upset, especially those that didn't win. I personally don't participate, although I have been asked to. I have not been forced or coerced to, it's just a personal decision not to partake as I don't like to gamble. However, the rules are there up-front. They aren't scamming anybody. The last time I asked, they were pretty open with how much they were making from the raffles. Honestly, to organize an event on that scale takes time and effort. If they want to take some profit for that, I personally don't mind. Also, as far as I know, they have a system that is designed in a way that cannot be rigged. So, I do not see how they would be able to rig the system to make friends or themselves win.

    At the end of the day, the saying goes to vote with your own wallet. If you do not feel that it is worth it, do not buy a ticket. It's that simple. Supply and demand is a natural thing, even in raffles. If the system isn't working, they will not be able to continue large-scale raffles like this.

    So, my take is that I am indifferent to this raffle and think it is managed well. Additionally, I hold no qualms with the hosts taking a portion as profits as long as they are open about it. I personally have hosted several events before that have cost me gold out of my own pocket, not to mention time. Despite this, people still complained, ranted and got mad at me even though there is nothing in it for me. At the end of the day, you will always have dissatisfied players.

    However, all this being said, I do not think it is allowed to post pay-for-entry raffles on the forums. I believe it is a forum rule somewhere (or at least, there was), so that is their mistake for posting it.
    okay, that being said I guess ill starting hosting raffles now raking millions easily maybe ill start with 10m prize with 500k entrance to entice little players and then whales will come and get the 10m. thanks! appreciated it! ya im so dumb I should had realized this before instead of farming my day in evg and dm.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:


  25. #20
    Senior Member Saint Jaffo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Posts
    1,080
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    138
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Here's my take.

    I get why players are upset, especially those that didn't win. I personally don't participate, although I have been asked to. I have not been forced or coerced to, it's just a personal decision not to partake as I don't like to gamble. However, the rules are there up-front. They aren't scamming anybody. The last time I asked, they were pretty open with how much they were making from the raffles. Honestly, to organize an event on that scale takes time and effort. If they want to take some profit for that, I personally don't mind. Also, as far as I know, they have a system that is designed in a way that cannot be rigged. So, I do not see how they would be able to rig the system to make friends or themselves win.

    At the end of the day, the saying goes to vote with your own wallet. If you do not feel that it is worth it, do not buy a ticket. It's that simple. Supply and demand is a natural thing, even in raffles. If the system isn't working, they will not be able to continue large-scale raffles like this.

    So, my take is that I am indifferent to this raffle and think it is managed well. Additionally, I hold no qualms with the hosts taking a portion as profits as long as they are open about it. I personally have hosted several events before that have cost me gold out of my own pocket, not to mention time. Despite this, people still complained, ranted and got mad at me even though there is nothing in it for me. At the end of the day, you will always have dissatisfied players.

    However, all this being said, I do not think it is allowed to post pay-for-entry raffles on the forums. I believe it is a forum rule somewhere (or at least, there was), so that is their mistake for posting it.
    I must say you have reason at some point. If they are open with the amount they profit it's fine. Thing is other players will start taking this as an example to make gold, filling forums with "raffle threads" and spamming on towns. Besides that, some players will eventually take advantage of the situation and will end scamming. I'm not saying all of them will do, but there will be a couple of cases. At the end of the day, it's your own fault if you get scammed, but I don't want to see that much drama here because STS takes no actions against them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling many items thread Akrip
    By Rich_rogue in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2020, 08:54 PM
  2. *Raffle*
    By Monthlyraffle in forum PL Contests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2014, 08:20 PM
  3. Pl raffle
    By Merchyyy in forum PL Contests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 12:59 PM
  4. Spacetime raffle
    By Shonex in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 03:40 AM
  5. Raffle
    By Heotakac1 in forum PL Contests
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •