Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
    If people want to participate, its their choice. Marsuu/Warriorexcile have youtube channels and have spent a lot of time to organise the raffles and live stream them for hours. (It's not a big deal if the people organising it make some gold too, especially after having prizes of 300m)

Nobody forces people to buy tickets for the raffle. It's a risk that belongs to the person buying it.
    It isn't as easy as it seems to organise because not everyone wants to risk gold to participate.

I was a part of the raffle yesterday and they gave away 300m at the end and the tavern was full of people talking and having fun for hours (yes, people that spent 7.5m per ticket)

This thread is just a hate/jealousy post.
    its not that hard specially when you have a prominent channel. 300 could be hard but a 100 can be easier and in the end still profit, a good example is the 100m raffle he did too just last 2 weeks it ended within 1 hour and bag 120m profit for him. Aint that grotesque? and players do buy tickets because some wanted a feeling to be on livestream and most as if you watch the videos are new players giving most of their precious items ebon, desire set and more. ripping players and enriching himself constantly. P.s ik hes your brother

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    its not that hard specially when you have a prominent channel. 300 could be hard but a 100 can be easier and in the end still profit, a good example is the 100m raffle he did too just last 2 weeks it ended within 1 hour and bag 120m profit for him. Aint that grotesque? and players do buy tickets because some wanted a feeling to be on livestream and most as if you watch the videos are new players giving most of their precious items ebon, desire set and more. ripping players and enriching himself constantly. P.s ik hes your brother

Yeah he is my brother but even if he wasn't I would have replied the same thing to this thread.

Nobody is being deceived or forced to enter, it's that simple. 7.5m per ticket is a lot but like I said it's a choice to enter. I personally lost over 40m from yesterdays raffle (not a flex, that was actually most of my pure gold, unfortunately).

Was I pissed and dissapointed that I didn't win? Yeah of course thats normal. But the whole process was fun to be a part of and at the end of the day there isn't a gun to any of the participants' heads' forcing them to buy tickets.

If someone is willing to risk giving their items, that's completely their own responsibility. It doesn't make the raffle a scam or deception.

That being said the raffle's can definitely be adjusted. One that I know of is that they have talked about reducing the ticket costs which is a good adjustment to make; Players with smaller budgets can take part.