Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mely Original View Post
    Btw Zix isnt my bf but my husband. Marsuu isnt my friend, but my brother in law.
    Thanks for telling us your real reason why you both defending your scamming brother in law

Only thing you want to do its ruin people reputation
    You already did it by yourself defending him here, gz ;D
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-23-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

if you want players to be happy why not prizes come from your own pocket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    if you want players to be happy why not prizes come from your own pocket.
    Because you will still get called a scammer for giving people free stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Here's my take.

I get why players are upset, especially those that didn't win. I personally don't participate, although I have been asked to. I have not been forced or coerced to, it's just a personal decision not to partake as I don't like to gamble. However, the rules are there up-front. They aren't scamming anybody. The last time I asked, they were pretty open with how much they were making from the raffles. Honestly, to organize an event on that scale takes time and effort. If they want to take some profit for that, I personally don't mind. Also, as far as I know, they have a system that is designed in a way that cannot be rigged. So, I do not see how they would be able to rig the system to make friends or themselves win.

At the end of the day, the saying goes to vote with your own wallet. If you do not feel that it is worth it, do not buy a ticket. It's that simple. Supply and demand is a natural thing, even in raffles. If the system isn't working, they will not be able to continue large-scale raffles like this.

So, my take is that I am indifferent to this raffle and think it is managed well. Additionally, I hold no qualms with the hosts taking a portion as profits as long as they are open about it. I personally have hosted several events before that have cost me gold out of my own pocket, not to mention time. Despite this, people still complained, ranted and got mad at me even though there is nothing in it for me. At the end of the day, you will always have dissatisfied players.

However, all this being said, I do not think it is allowed to post pay-for-entry raffles on the forums. I believe it is a forum rule somewhere (or at least, there was), so that is their mistake for posting it.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-22-2021 at 09:48 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Here's my take.

I get why players are upset, especially those that didn't win. I personally don't participate, although I have been asked to. I have not been forced or coerced to, it's just a personal decision not to partake as I don't like to gamble. However, the rules are there up-front. They aren't scamming anybody. The last time I asked, they were pretty open with how much they were making from the raffles. Honestly, to organize an event on that scale takes time and effort. If they want to take some profit for that, I personally don't mind. Also, as far as I know, they have a system that is designed in a way that cannot be rigged. So, I do not see how they would be able to rig the system to make friends or themselves win.

At the end of the day, the saying goes to vote with your own wallet. If you do not feel that it is worth it, do not buy a ticket. It's that simple. Supply and demand is a natural thing, even in raffles. If the system isn't working, they will not be able to continue large-scale raffles like this.

So, my take is that I am indifferent to this raffle and think it is managed well. Additionally, I hold no qualms with the hosts taking a portion as profits as long as they are open about it. I personally have hosted several events before that have cost me gold out of my own pocket, not to mention time. Despite this, people still complained, ranted and got mad at me even though there is nothing in it for me. At the end of the day, you will always have dissatisfied players.

However, all this being said, I do not think it is allowed to post pay-for-entry raffles on the forums. I believe it is a forum rule somewhere (or at least, there was), so that is their mistake for posting it.
    I must say you have reason at some point. If they are open with the amount they profit it's fine. Thing is other players will start taking this as an example to make gold, filling forums with "raffle threads" and spamming on towns. Besides that, some players will eventually take advantage of the situation and will end scamming. I'm not saying all of them will do, but there will be a couple of cases. At the end of the day, it's your own fault if you get scammed, but I don't want to see that much drama here because STS takes no actions against them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lol ya'll tryna make drama to people actually give their OWN time and ENERGY to make something interesting in game since its dead. It was your own choice to participate its not like he forced people to join. No wonder why this game died. Ungrateful people.
    ill be willing to use my time and energy for 300m profits 1hr 120m profit . And game is not dead. If hes genuinely want to host and make.players happy money should come from his pocket and not organize a derby. No one pointing gun okay okay its the same cliche quote i heard of the ponzi-scheme scam "no one forced you" but is it deemed appropriate and legitimate? shallow excuses.

Hi mely

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Here's my take.

okay, that being said I guess ill starting hosting raffles now raking millions easily maybe ill start with 10m prize with 500k entrance to entice little players and then whales will come and get the 10m. thanks! appreciated it! ya im so dumb I should had realized this before instead of farming my day in evg and dm.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

okay, that being said I guess ill starting hosting raffles now raking millions easily maybe ill start with 10m prize with 500k entrance to entice little players and then whales will come and get the 10m. thanks! appreciated it! ya im so dumb I should had realized this before instead of farming my day in evg and dm.
    You're free to do what you want, as long as it is within the parameters of the TOS. Personally, I don't farm. Kudos to you if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    I must say you have reason at some point. If they are open with the amount they profit it's fine. Thing is other players will start taking this as an example to make gold, filling forums with "raffle threads" and spamming on towns. Besides that, some players will eventually take advantage of the situation and will end scamming. I'm not saying all of them will do, but there will be a couple of cases. At the end of the day, it's your own fault if you get scammed, but I don't want to see that much drama here because STS takes no actions against them.
    I do see your point about precedent. This is why I mentioned that there was a forum rule here at one point that pay-to-play raffles were not allowed here. I am not sure where the sticky went, but there used to be a sticky that talked about this at length.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Is it against tos? I mean if its not this is the whole new event idea that can be host by guildmasters/officers and players fishing tickets in pier. Can someone confirm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

raffle is good thing cuz some players want to gamble like that and its nothing wrong that ppl who make them make profit. Dont be jealous if somebody make gold

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

keep defending your friend marsuu earning 1b per 1 week pickpocketing money from players. "No one forced them" Scammers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

keep defending your friend marsuu earning 1b per 1 week pickpocketing money from players. "No one forced them" Scammers
    true

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich_rogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Basically long story short no matter what you do there's always gonna be someone who's gonna rant & be negative about it. I've seen Encryptions LITERALLY give out 100M from his own pocket & get slandered by this same handful of toxic people so as the saying goes if you have nothing nice to say shove it where the sun doesn't shine!
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

17. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Basically long story short no matter what you do there's always gonna be someone who's gonna rant & be negative about it. I've seen Encryptions LITERALLY give out 100M from his own pocket & get slandered by this same handful of toxic people so as the saying goes if you have nothing nice to say shove it where the sun doesn't shine!
    And numerous amounts of people have LITERALLY seen the image of him sending a housemail of an attempt to manipulate prices...
    Aside from the sugarcoats and acid among this drama.

There is always multiple sides to a story
    with a derative side of things driven by derived intent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvenne View Post
    And numerous amounts of people have LITERALLY seen the image of him sending a housemail of an attempt to manipulate prices...
    Aside from the sugarcoats and acid among this drama.

There is always multiple sides to a story
    with a derative side of things driven by derived intent.
    I said over 5 times what happened with the house mail thing. Dw I will do something soon with some screenshots I have only showed to a very few people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Man just stfu my whole forums is filled with this bs go get a life spending hours arguing on a forums thread whats ur problem he is making gold so what? Its like same as merching nobody asked your dumb *** to join the raffle

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lowaim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lowaim View Post
    Man just stfu my whole forums is filled with this bs go get a life spending hours arguing on a forums thread whats ur problem he is making gold so what? Its like same as merching nobody asked your dumb *** to join the raffle

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    im think all pepole dont know we giving free gold for him..

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    when your prizes are 300m why do u still collect tickets up to 600m? scammer bch give them back their 300m instead of giving prizes puregold he gave items instead what a clever scammer! shame on you! using prominency to scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

instead of "300m raffle" it should've been "300m worth in items raffle"... This is like click bait.