I assume most of you guys never passed statistics class in school or even took it lmao. For once I have to agree with Marsuu no matter how many tickets you buy you still have the same "Probability" of winning as everyone else which is 1/80 if you do buy more tickets yes technically you would have a better "Chance" but your probability is still the same 1/80. Keep in mind there are possibly more than 80 tickets being purchased for example say I purchased 100 of these tickets does that mean that the probability of me winning is 100/80? So for sure, I'm gonna win right bc my chance of winning is 125%??? NO Lmao guys please use some common sense there is no limit of tickets they sell so everyone really does have the same probability of winning. Also again I never did hear that Marsuu say he didn't make gold from this raffle while ofc this might be frustrating to some of us who earn our gold the legit way by merching or farming this s due to him building up subscribers and fame in AL. If y'all really wanted to make gold like this and are jealous of Marsuu and Exile's profits START YOUR OWN RAFFLE. There is no need for all this drama guys it isn't a big issue unless ofc you were one of these people who entered the raffle and lost and started this thread out of anger. I have never partaken in these raffles and personally have never spoke to Marsuu or Exile in game or out of it I am just another bystander.

Sorry for the rant I'm just annoyed of seeing all this useless crap on forums and just wish people could get along

-Atoned