Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10B Ice Golem Frank Set Raffle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Wonder what happens if, hypothetically speaking, all those players who lost, report the guy (from the other thread) who hosted the "event". Having hundreds of reports of people giving him millions, with screenshot proof, does certainly not look good to the support team.
    looks like people read this and they are going wild on the towns.. Already saw 5 different igns XD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    1. The concept of a raffle if you google it is to raise money anyway.
    2. I have never said I do no make any gold from the raffles.
    3. Everything is on video nothing fishy behind the scenes like you conspiracy theorists are saying.
    4. There's literally Sirscamsalot in Kraag, if that isn't gambling then tell me what is?
    5. Lastly Idk what kind of newbies can afford to spare 7.5m for a raffle (In fact 2 poor people actually made gold from that raffle & were extremely happy)
    6. People are joining knowing that the odds off winning are low.
    7. Addressing what you said about using alts to cheat the raffle, no matter what ign you would enter under you would still need to get a ticket so AGAIN your logic is flawed my friend!
    What actually is the issue now that we have clarified the profit making is a part of it? (which was never hidden)
    1. raise money? a raffle is for benevolency the host should never enrich from that.
    2. yes easy 120m, 300m ripping people whata nxt? 500m in 1 hr? ripping people especially newbies?
    3. I have never said you have alt accounts accumulating all prizes. Though it could be a possibility
    4. thats 10k per try btw and Its the developer who put it in? are you a developer?
    5. the odds? 1/80? the whales 50/80? and you 100/100 ez 300m
    6. No people are joining because of enticing advertising no sane player will join if they realize the odds of winning are 1/80 and again 50/80 for the whale.
    7. Yes the main issue is profiting for the expense of the naive players !

Say your logic is followed, for future events 500m raffle then 1b entry points to start? 500m for u again? so now you admit the means for this is to get your ends of earning massive profit, you just admitted it. what a shame. gotta wash my hands after this.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Dam I need start my own raffle too sts allows this man where to start...just think of the possibilities

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

wrong forum section, this is a general discussion not the trader market

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

1. The concept of a raffle if you google it is to raise money anyway.
    2. I have never said I do no make any gold from the raffles.
    3. Everything is on video nothing fishy behind the scenes like you conspiracy theorists are saying.
    4. There's literally Sirscamsalot in Kraag, if that isn't gambling then tell me what is?
    5. Lastly Idk what kind of newbies can afford to spare 7.5m for a raffle (In fact 2 poor people actually made gold from that raffle & were extremely happy)
    6. People are joining knowing that the odds off winning are low.
    7. Addressing what you said about using alts to cheat the raffle, no matter what ign you would enter under you would still need to get a ticket so AGAIN your logic is flawed my friend!
    What actually is the issue now that we have clarified the profit making is a part of it? (which was never hidden)
    If i had to take a wild guess, i would say profiting off of unsanctioned events isnt legal within AL. If you didnt profit at all" literally zero gold, there still is a slight problem. There are influential kids watching you. They see you getting all that gold. Wait, and you took items too? Lmao come on. You promoted all this on Your channel. There are already scammers trying to hold their own 'raffle' in hopes of striking it rich. If i cared more i could scan ToS and find criteria that doesn't allow this.

You should have contacted Devs first if you didnt, im quite sure they would have given you a clear answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    You should have contacted Devs first if you didnt
    I did this actually, hence why I proceeded with it!

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    1. raise money? a raffle is for benevolency the host should never enrich from that.
    2. yes easy 120m, 300m ripping people whata nxt? 500m in 1 hr? ripping people especially newbies?
    3. I have never said you have alt accounts accumulating all prizes. Though it could be a possibility
    4. thats 10k per try btw and Its the developer who put it in? are you a developer?
    5. the odds? 1/80? the whales 50/80? and you 100/100 ez 300m
    6. No people are joining because of enticing advertising no sane player will join if they realize the odds of winning are 1/80 and again 50/80 for the whale.
    7. Yes the main issue is profiting for the expense of the naive players !

Say your logic is followed, for future events 500m raffle then 1b entry points to start? 500m for u again? so now you admit the means for this is to get your ends of earning massive profit, you just admitted it. what a shame. gotta wash my hands after this.
    1. You still haven't explained why its wrong to do a raffle.
    2. According to your logic you are just mad that I am making gold of the raffle which again does not explain why the raffle should not be done (fyi ur numbers r wrong for profits but anyway)
    3. -
    4. Me being a developer or not doesn't change the fact meaning its still another point you haven't cleared off.
    5. You logic here is again flawed because wether 1 person buys 50 tickets or 50 individuals buy those tickets that same quantity of tickets will be sold meaning that the player still has 1/80 chance of winning. So even if 1 person bought 79 tickets & another buys 1 his odds would not change no matter how many tickets are bought by other players ad long as its within the parameter "80" you gave.
    6. Again like I explained in 5. people odds are exactly the same no matter if a whale buys the other 79 tickets or multiple people, furthermore everybody is aware that there chances are low when they purchase 1 ticket OBVIOUSLY (Furthermore people who ur calling whales are putting more on line)
    7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win (in fact in multiple raffles people with 1 ticket have won as seen on my streams)
    7.1 Your only issue I can see is that I am making somewhat gold from the raffle which just sounds like spite/jealousy which I think is very childish.

Also with this I rest my case as none of my points have been addressed with an actually logical response & the forums don't need any more drama so have a lovely evening!
    Last edited by marsu4u; 02-22-2021 at 10:58 AM.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win
    Had they been told that only your/your friends' alts can win it? and that their chance to win is 0%?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synoptix View Post
    Had they been told that only your/your friends' alts can win it? and that their chance to win is 0%?
    No because that would be incorrect

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I did this actually, hence why I proceeded with it!

1. You still haven't explained why its wrong to do a raffle.
    2. According to your logic you are just mad that I am making gold of the raffle which again does not explain why the raffle should not be done (fyi ur numbers r wrong for profits but anyway)
    3. -
    4. Me being a developer or not doesn't change the fact meaning its still another point you haven't cleared off.
    5. You logic here is again flawed because wether 1 person buys 50 tickets or 50 individuals buy those tickets that same quantity of tickets will be sold meaning that the player still has 1/80 chance of winning. So even if 1 person bought 79 tickets & another buys 1 his odds would not change no matter how many tickets are bought by other players ad long as its within the parameter "80" you gave.
    6. Again like I explained in 5. people odds are exactly the same no matter if a whale buys the other 79 tickets or multiple people, furthermore everybody is aware that there chances are low when they purchase 1 ticket OBVIOUSLY (Furthermore people who ur calling whales are putting more on line)
    7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win (in fact in multiple raffles people with 1 ticket have won as seen on my streams)
    7.1 Your only issue I can see is that I am making somewhat gold from the raffle which just sounds like spite/jealousy which I think is very childish.

Also with this I rest my case as none of my points have been addressed with an actually logical response & the forums don't need any more drama so have a lovely evening!
    1 ticket is the same as 79 tickets? yes go sleep man. I said enough and clearly dont wanna discord after hearing that counter argu "1 ticket same odd as 79" backread all isaid 10x.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

No because that would be incorrect
    incorrect because nobody would take part in your fake raffles if they know all info about it? lols

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    1 ticket is the same as 79 tickets? yes go sleep man. I said enough and clearly dont wanna discord after hearing that counter argu "1 ticket same odd as 79" backread all isaid 10x.
    Ironically ur not reading what I said I am not saying 1 ticket is the same as 79

what I said might be a bit complex for ur to comprehend but what I am saying is

1 person buying 79 tickets or 79 individuals buying 79 tickets does not affect the chances of the 1 person who buys the 1 ticket, its common sense

*FACEPALM*

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Ironically ur not reading what I said I am not saying 1 ticket is the same as 79

what I said might be a bit complex for ur to comprehend but what I am saying is

1 person buying 79 tickets or 79 individuals buying 79 tickets does not affect the chances of the 1 person who buys the 1 ticket, its common sense

*FACEPALM*
    Lmfao are you stupid? Youre telling me if i bought 20 tickets. And someone bought 1 ticket. Theyre chance is as good as mine?????LMFAOOAOA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to looiaqop For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

This raffle is equal to the many scams that have happened and were banned.
    But looks like they found a glitch to this and new way to make bank the fastest.
    Circulate the money to the richest.your screwing the poor of their money and amassing it to the already richer who affords to buy your many tickets at one stretch.

And I know you won't deny making gold from raffles,because you did make almost 1-2x what you're giving away (that too items).
    You and the other dude (christmaztown) are the worst sort of theives who make it sound legal and encourage more people to start such legal scam games.
    And for the defense you say u do giveaway with the profit.Then what is the difference if a person scams 200m from some person and does a giveaway?..
    And in all light..the dude was banned for scamming and transferring 2 lb items into his main account.Still the guy is thriving .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Lmfao are you stupid? Youre telling me if i bought 20 tickets. And someone bought 1 ticket. Theyre chance is as good as mine?????LMFAOOAOA
    Bro. Just read, he says if there are 80 tickets and 1 person buys 1 ticket and the other person buys 79 tickets the person who bought 1 ticket has a 1/80 chance and the person who bought 79 tickets has a 79/80 chance.
    The chance doesn’t change. Its still 1/80 not 1/79. And 79/80 not 79/79.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Bro. Just read, he says if there are 80 tickets and 1 person buys 1 ticket and the other person buys 79 tickets the person who bought 1 ticket has a 1/80 chance and the person who bought 79 tickets has a 79/80 chance.
    How many more raffles u guys gonna do until your satisfied lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    How many more raffles u guys gonna do until your satisfied lmao
    Show me where I hosted a raffle.
    You still haven’t showed me proof that I scam after you call me a scammer. Bruh I even offer you 99m for legit proof, why aren’t you taking the offer?
    Come on its a free 99m, just prove your statement saying that I am a scammer.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 02-22-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    So youre telling me since i have 79 and the other person only has 1 me and that person have the same chance of winning if i have 78 more tickets than him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

So youre telling me since i have 79 and the other person only has 1 me and that person have the same chance of winning if i have 78 more tickets than him?
    He literally spelled it out.
    You having 79 tickets means you have 79/80 chance which is 98.75%

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think no merchant and traders market needed anymore. Lets replace traders market to raffles market sts. Yuhuuuuu raffle market, let all the ppl can make easy gold without dropping a sweat. Lets do itt!!!!!!!!
    Fair and square to everyone. Open market , tranparency raffle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

if u hav 1 tiket an othr person hav 79 tikets. you r wif 1 tiket hav 1.25% chanse of win an persn wif 79 tiket hav 98.75% chanse of win.
    jus bekuz 1 persn hav more tiket dan other it not mak persn wif more tiket have 100% chanse of win.
    chanse is rely tiny tiny to win wif 1 tiket vs 79 tiket but it posible