Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Look at you trying to be all goodie 2 shoes like you were flirting with remiem in the discord server the other day. Too bad they wont want to collab with you anymore after this. Funny aint it?
    actually i was flirting with remiem because shes the nicest developer ive met and she would talk to me years ago and actually care about my ideas. im just trying to be polite because the staff team are people too and they have to read this trash post. its okay if they dont do a collab with me. im only trying to help the community and its hard because part of the community acts toxic towards youtubers because they are so jealous of the amount of friends youtubers have and how youtubers try to give and help to the community so they like to spread rumors that are not true. most of the community is awesome and really kind but there are some people who just wanna spread stuff to make drama just so their lives can be in a joyous mood for half a second.

also raffles dont help the commmunity much but with the profits i make from the raffles i put into future giveaways, u dont see anyone doing 100m giveaways on arcane legends, ive give away hundreds of millions over the years and nobody reflects and looks at how much ive given to the community and how many video's ive posted to bring new players to the game. Im not trying to say im better than anyone or say ive given more than anyone, im just saying im trying to help the community and im planning on doing a 1billion giveaway in the future with 1,000 winners (LV 76REQUIRED) so its a big struggle because people accuse me of rigging raffles and giveaways because they dont win and i keep recieving hateful messages ingame and on discord and if you actually even took the time to look for urself u can goto the websites we use for picking winners, and the videos and streams which show me picking winners and see if the websites are riggable, because the ones i used are NOT riggable. anyways i just wanted to give my last opinion before i stop posting on this forum post.

thanks for ur time
    Last edited by ✅Exile✅; 02-22-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added