Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10B Ice Golem Frank Set Raffle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I assume most of you guys never passed statistics class in school or even took it lmao. For once I have to agree with Marsuu no matter how many tickets you buy you still have the same "Probability" of winning as everyone else which is 1/80 if you do buy more tickets yes technically you would have a better "Chance" but your probability is still the same 1/80. Keep in mind there are possibly more than 80 tickets being purchased for example say I purchased 100 of these tickets does that mean that the probability of me winning is 100/80? So for sure, I'm gonna win right bc my chance of winning is 125%??? NO Lmao guys please use some common sense there is no limit of tickets they sell so everyone really does have the same probability of winning. Also again I never did hear that Marsuu say he didn't make gold from this raffle while ofc this might be frustrating to some of us who earn our gold the legit way by merching or farming this s due to him building up subscribers and fame in AL. If y'all really wanted to make gold like this and are jealous of Marsuu and Exile's profits START YOUR OWN RAFFLE. There is no need for all this drama guys it isn't a big issue unless ofc you were one of these people who entered the raffle and lost and started this thread out of anger. I have never partaken in these raffles and personally have never spoke to Marsuu or Exile in game or out of it I am just another bystander.

Sorry for the rant I'm just annoyed of seeing all this useless crap on forums and just wish people could get along

-Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Once everyone loses in Akrips raffle you can join my raffle

1st Place- Arcane armor 3%Str (Valued at 69m by Excile

2nd Place- Lepre Para Pendant (Valued at 2 frank vests by Marsu4u

3rd Place- Dragon sword 300%Gl(Valued at and Ice golem set by both Excile and Marsu4u)

Tickets will be starting at 50m a piece!! wont start raffle until i receive 900-1000 entries thanks
    So, arcane armor (lv61 or lv71 or lv76) with 3%str is 69m?
    Para lepre worth 2 frank vests? (was in auc 90m but nobody bought)
    And 300gl sword worth ice golem set? Who tf is that guy who valued this items lol, he need to learn price first. Gl Hahahaugustin

hahahAUGUSTIN
    Last edited by whotfisgusty; 02-22-2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: I said frank sets, but actually is just vest :))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Much drama .. there is literally an area in the forum called Al Contest to do contests and raffles, which has been around for years .. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whotfisgusty View Post
    So, arcane armor (lv61 or lv71 or lv76) with 3%str is 69m?
    Para lepre worth 2 frank vests? (was in auc 90m but nobody bought)
    And 300gl sword worth ice golem set? Who tf is that guy who valued this items lol, he need to learn price first. Gl Hahahaugustin

hahahAUGUSTIN
    lol he write it only for joke use sometimes brain

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Just don’t enter if you can’t trust the host actually giving out the prizes to randomly picked winners, simple as. In my opinion, only foolish ppl will fall for this...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Once everyone loses in Akrips raffle you can join my raffle

1st Place- Arcane armor 3%Str (Valued at 69m by Excile

2nd Place- Lepre Para Pendant (Valued at 2 frank vests by Marsu4u

3rd Place- Dragon sword 300%Gl(Valued at and Ice golem set by both Excile and Marsu4u)

Tickets will be starting at 50m a piece!! wont start raffle until i receive 900-1000 entries thanks

Arcane armor 3%Str prove to me that i valued at 69m and ill pay u 500m,
    IF U CAN QUOTE ME on VALUING a 3% STR ARC ARMOR at 69M seriously. ill pay u 500m.
    Quote me FIND a screenshot or video and ill pay u. go ahead.

neither of us even put a lepre para pendant in a raffle

ive never owned a 300% gold loot sword in my life, and neither has marsuu.

funny joke tho.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [emoji736
    Exile;3491419]
    Arcane armor 3%Str prove to me that i valued at 69m and ill pay u 500m,
    IF U CAN QUOTE ME on VALUING a 3% STR ARC ARMOR at 69M seriously. ill pay u 500m.
    Quote me FIND a screenshot or video and ill pay u. go ahead.

neither of us even put a lepre para pendant in a raffle

ive never owned a 300% gold loot sword in my life, and neither has marsuu.

funny joke tho.
    Yall hear sum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    I assume most of you guys never passed statistics class in school or even took it lmao. For once I have to agree with Marsuu no matter how many tickets you buy you still have the same "Probability" of winning as everyone else which is 1/80 if you do buy more tickets yes technically you would have a better "Chance" but your probability is still the same 1/80. Keep in mind there are possibly more than 80 tickets being purchased for example say I purchased 100 of these tickets does that mean that the probability of me winning is 100/80? So for sure, I'm gonna win right bc my chance of winning is 125%??? NO Lmao guys please use some common sense there is no limit of tickets they sell so everyone really does have the same probability of winning. Also again I never did hear that Marsuu say he didn't make gold from this raffle while ofc this might be frustrating to some of us who earn our gold the legit way by merching or farming this s due to him building up subscribers and fame in AL. If y'all really wanted to make gold like this and are jealous of Marsuu and Exile's profits START YOUR OWN RAFFLE. There is no need for all this drama guys it isn't a big issue unless ofc you were one of these people who entered the raffle and lost and started this thread out of anger. I have never partaken in these raffles and personally have never spoke to Marsuu or Exile in game or out of it I am just another bystander.

Sorry for the rant I'm just annoyed of seeing all this useless crap on forums and just wish people could get along

-Atoned
    That’s not how it works, if you buy more than 1 , your chances are better which has the same meaning as higher probability, so if there’s 80 tickets, and someone buys 100 it doesn’t mean he’s got 125% guaranteed chance of getting something, it just mean he’s probably got over 50% chance of winning something depending on how many tickets have been sold out in total. Unless of course if there’s only 1 person entering with 100 tickets which most likely can’t happen

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Also marsu you care to explain this? Arent you really close to Excile and you guys always talk in discord every day? Youre okay with him doing stuff like this? You talk the same way behind camera like him? Ur still gonna be friends with this guy because you dont care?
    I Deleted that character.
    aswell as the video.

there are thousands of players with messed up IGN's but you only say something if u find me with one.
    i only went on that ign twice ever. and i never went out and spoke to anyone i used it for STASH.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exile;3491422]I Deleted that character.
    aswell as the video.

there are thousands of players with messed up IGN's but you only say something if u find me with one.
    i only went on that ign twice ever. and i never went out and spoke to anyone i used it for STASH.
    You only decided to delete only after you were exposed huh?
    Wanna teach me how to plat farm as well?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to looiaqop For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Tbf that IGN I had a go at him for & hes his own person so he is the one you should talk to about this!

https://prnt.sc/1046ql7
    deleted it already

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exile;3491424]https://prnt.sc/1046ql7
    deleted it already
    Just because you deleted it doesnt mean its good to do. How would you feel is someone went around and slandered your religion or even your race? Would it still be a funny joke to laugh about in a discord call?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

its fake,
    hes accusing me and marsu of pricing the items at insane prices because he wants people to think it.
    i never had any of those items and i never priced those items at those prices, he is lying to people to make us look bad.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i cant believe they are really defending 1 ticket same as 50 or more tickets. still if the number of tickets is augment thats 50/90 and more especially if its augment then more profit to marsuu. scam in a fashion way lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ✅Exile✅ View Post
    its fake,
    hes accusing me and marsu of pricing the items at insane prices because he wants people to think it.
    i never had any of those items and i never priced those items at those prices, he is lying to people to make us look bad.
    you’d think someone like u would understand a joke

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You only decided to delete only after you were exposed huh?
    Wanna teach me how to plat farm as well?
    so by explaining that u cant do the same offer twice even if u factory reset ur phone u are accusing me of plat farming? LOL?!
    do u want to see my plat history and the plat offers i did?
    in the US
    there were 3 PLAT OFFERs during the x2 PLAT OFFER SALE that happened less than 2weeks ago.
    each offer was for OLAY and u got 5,800 to 5,900platinum for buying $100 of OLAY specific Product.
    i did the first offer and got around 5800 or 5900ish of platinum, then i found the 2nd offer in Tapjoy platinum offer page (I live in the US so my offers are really good)
    2nd plat offer on tapjoy for olay was to buy a different product for around $90 and u got 4,800ish platinum from that.
    there was a 3rd offer where u got around 3900 to 4600platinum for another olay product in the US (which cost $60 ish)

so far u would get over 10k platinum for less than $300 and since i decided to do the offers and made a video helping others showing them that if they live in the US then they can do it too, u call me a plat farmer? get a life.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exile;3491430]its fake,
    Is it not obvious enough that its a joke? Or the only thing your brain is processing is all the gold youre getting by sitting in house doing nothing? Or is that ontop of that you give out items and give a random price of it so you dont have to give the winners pure gold so that you dont have to go thru the trouble of selling the items yourself because youre that lazy? Ill be surprised if a dev doesnt take action against the IGN you had itself.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just because you deleted it doesnt mean its good to do. How would you feel is someone went around and slandered your religion or even your race? Would it still be a funny joke to laugh about in a discord call?
    im not going to argue about that ign, i know of WAY WORSE IGNS in the game that players to this day continue to use that are even more offensive, i already deleted it and i didnt go around towns at all using that ign, i used it for storage and thats it.
    yet ive seen people with extremely offensive igns running around towns and using it as their main character and even pvping while using their extremely offensive name. I never pm'd people on it, i never ran around towns with it intentionally (only for storage in garetta village) and i never party'd or pvpd with it, all i did was accidently use it in one of my opening videos and everyone explodes. figures, even with other people using extremely offensive and even more offensive than the ign that was in the video, people dont say much to them but when a youtuber like me has that ign then everyone explodes and posts it on forums and reports it. I just think its funny how nobody cares about the other offensive igns that run around the game everyday but they suddenly care if its me with the ign.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

damn this thread is a joke. also the whole 'raffle' thing. be satified with what you already have (which for sure is already enough) and stop starting bs like this, tricking people/newbies/naive players who don't know enough about the game yet. wE HaVe PrOoF eHhEhHhh idc, leave people in peace and look for other hobbies if you can't get enough of your virtual gold. get a life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exile;3491433]so by explaining that u cant do the same offer twice even if u factory reset ur phone u are accusing me of plat farming? LOL?!
    do u want to see my plat history and the plat offers i did?
    in the US
    there were 3 PLAT OFFERs during the x2 PLAT OFFER SALE that happened less than 2weeks ago.
    each offer was for OLAY and u got 5,800 to 5,900platinum for buying $100 of OLAY specific Product.
    i did the first offer and got around 5800 or 5900ish of platinum, then i found the 2nd offer in Tapjoy platinum offer page (I live in the US so my offers are really good)
    2nd plat offer on tapjoy for olay was to buy a different product for around $90 and u got 4,800ish platinum from that.
    there was a 3rd offer where u got around 3900 to 4600platinum for another olay product in the US (which cost $60 ish)

so far u would get over 10k platinum for less than $300 and since i decided to do the offers and made a video helping others showing them that if they live in the US then they can do it too, u call me a plat farmer? get a life.
    Youre telling me to get a life when i have a job a girlfriend and my own place? Yea youre life sounds alot better id much rather be scamming kids off of gold and being a racist with a friend that does raffles. Sounds like a good life dont you think?