Thread: Dragkin temple event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Dragkin temple event

So... Umm... You know...
    Can we have temple event.

Isnt it an event that's supposed to happen every 6 months.
    Not too soon but before expansion atleast. ☺️
    Last edited by androxus; 02-22-2021 at 11:44 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to androxus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

It was every year swamp temple , last year they add draghonin temple . I guess after expansion swamp temple

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 02-23-2021 at 07:02 AM.
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

+1 for temple event, it usually runs twice a year on late January, February or on late June, July.
    So I think it's bout time to have it back

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What's point to have it now? Gears almost didn't change. I would like it after expansion with new weapon(s)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to synoptix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synoptix View Post
    What's point to have it now? Gears almost didn't change. I would like it after expansion with new weapon(s)
    Since lots of players have same gears now (not same awakes) it’ll be somewhat fairer.
    With new expansion and new gears, just a few will have new gears and the advantage that comes with them.

Either way is fine for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Since lots of players have same gears now (not same awakes) it’ll be somewhat fairer.
    With new expansion and new gears, just a few will have new gears and the advantage that comes with them.
    Gears is not main point at that event (ofc u should be good geared), but lets say, i already know 4-6 ppl of each class who will be in top10 class solo lb and warriors who will carry their friends to top10 group lb, it will not change, even with that "fairness" why? because they have learned game and cooperate with each other (as others LBs: timed or honor ranked), new random player barely can get there even with best gears... so? why do we need this event again with same winners using same tactics and same gears? (ah yes, there small change about pets atm, but who will get that advantage? new geared player or winners of previous temple event? answer is obvious). Maybe changing mobs to another type would be great (imagine temple event with shuyal or underhul mobs)
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-23-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synoptix View Post
    Gears is not main point at that event (ofc u should be good geared), but lets say, i already know 4-6 ppl of each class who will be in top10 class solo lb and warriors who will carry their friends to top10 group lb, it will not change, even with that "fairness" why? because they have learned game and cooperate with each other (as others LBs: timed or honor ranked), new random player barely can get there even with best gears... so? why do we need this event again with same winners using same tactics and same gears? Maybe changing mobs to another type would be great (imagine temple event with shuyal or underhul mobs)
    Idk. I just feel like with new gear there may be a new op combo (like doz axe/aegis with glint aegis). Assuming last swamp temple happened right after release of doz aegis, only players who have all of those 3 weapons have a chance for lb.
    Yes, strategy is important but if you don’t have the essential gears you won’t have a chance.
    Unless you can tell me a warrior who made it to swamp/dragkin temple lb without doz axe/aegis + glint aegis combo. Then I’ll take back what I said above.

Edit: I interpret “good geared” as good awakened gears which I think is not very important as long as you have the “essential gears”

Edit2: yes a new mode of temple would be cool. Imagine those mages from somberholdt spawning every wave. Lol
    Last edited by IExposedYou; 02-23-2021 at 12:32 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Idk. I just feel like with new gear there may be a new op combo (like doz axe/aegis with glint aegis). Assuming last swamp temple happened right after release of doz aegis, only players who have all of those 3 weapons have a chance for lb.
    Yes, strategy is important but if you don’t have the essential gears you won’t have a chance.
    Unless you can tell me a warrior who made it to swamp/dragkin temple lb without doz axe/aegis + glint aegis combo. Then I’ll take back what I said above.

Edit: I interpret “good geared” as good awakened gears which I think is not very important as long as you have the “essential gears”

Edit2: yes a new mode of temple would be cool. Imagine those mages from somberholdt spawning every wave. Lol
    jairrus made top 10 group and solo without glint, it’s not even needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    jairrus made top 10 group and solo without glint, it’s not even needed
    Wow impressive!
    I guess my assumption above is completely wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Glint aegis Not help much btw..ebon aegis is the most Op at dragkin temple...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Either it shud come bfor new weps released or long after its released whn weapons are affordable atleast to some f2p players..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Either it shud come bfor new weps released or long after its released whn weapons are affordable atleast to some f2p players..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Temple always making money for sts thats how they motenization this game thats why on temple realeased always new armor in locks

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL