Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: If you have a L76, instant level should level next character to L76

  1. #1
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,281
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,649
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,886
    Thanked in
    2,953 Posts

    Default If you have a L76, instant level should level next character to L76

    The point of 6 levels below cap is so that players can understand gameplay, correct? So, if you already have a main character, the platinum instant level should bring your next character to the current endgame level (L76).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  2. #2
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,734
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    +1 I agree

    Ign: Shocn, Yeh
    "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

  3. #3
    Member Repent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    At the bar
    Posts
    222
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Yeah this makes sense tbh but I think many people will disagree due to there being a seasonal lb. some might even argue that you should be able to boost your hc character with the lvl booster. I think that this addition would be nice to us players who already have a capped main tho +1

  4. #4
    Senior Member Saint Jaffo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Posts
    731
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    127
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    112
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

    Default

    +1. The game should detect if it's your first character in an account or if you already have a max. level character.
    (same for tutorial, I hate creating a new alt and having to repeat it)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,734
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Yeah this makes sense tbh but I think many people will disagree due to there being a seasonal lb. some might even argue that you should be able to boost your hc character with the lvl booster. I think that this addition would be nice to us players who already have a capped main tho +1
    If you're able to afford the boost to 70 then you can afford the lixes to get yourself to 76 in a day or two too, so it doesn't really affect seasonal, it's just a nuisance

    Ign: Shocn, Yeh
    "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    +1

    Sent from the Mars

  7. #7
    Member Senkuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    +1

    Sent from the pluto

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    693
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    +1 500 plat isn't a joke .
    This should be implemented.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    648
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

    Default

    I don't agree. It's like saying I bought a tavern for 1,000 plat so my next house should be free etc. That's just an example.
    Or would that mean all your new characters be automatically high levels too?
    It's ok as it is.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Scll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Habibty AYA
    Posts
    1,596
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    388
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

    Default

    +1

    11chars

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    223
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    +1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Maybe make it so you have option whether you want instant level or not? If its problem with seasonal LB, if you click instant level up your char wont count for seasonal LB

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't agree. It's like saying I bought a tavern for 1,000 plat so my next house should be free etc. That's just an example.
    Or would that mean all your new characters be automatically high levels too?
    It's ok as it is.
    Read what the op has said lol. Your tavern analogy makes no sense he's not asking his next house/character to be "free".

    1. He said IF ANYONE PURCHASE the instant level it should bring the player from 0 to 76 instead of 70 given that they have at least one 76 characters to begin with.

    Speaking In your analogy, he's saying if he already has a maxed level house say fully furnitured, the second house he "buys" should be given to him at max level.

    2. Only IF HE PURCHASE THE INSTANT KIT FOR EACH CHARACTER, then all of those character for which he bought for should be at 76. Those characters he didn't buy for should not be at max level. He's not asking to only purchase once and get all future characters at 76 for free.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Shocan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the dreamscape waiting for players
    Posts
    1,734
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Maybe make it so you have option whether you want instant level or not? If its problem with seasonal LB, if you click instant level up your char wont count for seasonal LB
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    If you're able to afford the boost to 70 then you can afford the lixes to get yourself to 76 in a day or two too, so it doesn't really affect seasonal, it's just a nuisance
    /11characters

    Ign: Shocn, Yeh
    "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

  15. #15
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    648
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Read what the op has said lol. Your tavern analogy makes no sense he's not asking his next house/character to be "free".

    1. He said IF ANYONE PURCHASE the instant level it should bring the player from 0 to 76 instead of 70 given that they have at least one 76 characters to begin with.

    Speaking In your analogy, he's saying if he already has a maxed level house say fully furnitured, the second house he "buys" should be given to him at max level.

    2. Only IF HE PURCHASE THE INSTANT KIT FOR EACH CHARACTER, then all of those character for which he bought for should be at 76. Those characters he didn't buy for should not be at max level. He's not asking to only purchase once and get all future characters at 76 for free.
    Oh yes. I did read it wrong, I hadn't been awake long so... no need to SHOUT. I was sleepy.
    I really don't know why I commented to be honest, it doesn't affect me.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:


  17. #16
    Member Tricksterity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Oh its a theory of greek mythology anyways 🙄

  18. #17
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,675
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    732
    Thanked in
    342 Posts

    Default

    It does make sense but I would prefer no level up shortcut at all.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  20. #18
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

    Default

    I am already against that auto level to 70, for the good reason that its hard to know who is truly experimented or not.

    You get a l72(who never use power level) player with 13k kills and 20k aps and another one who is l76(who have use power level to 70) with 25k kills pve and 12k aps, ofc the l72 is more experimented but its hard to tell if you don't spend time with those player making it difficult sometime for guild recruiters.

    And i also think that when everything is too easy it kind of remove something essential to the game,

    take it or leave it but this is my humble opinion

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  22. #19
    Member Tricksterity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    It does make sense but I would prefer no level up shortcut at all.
    Correct answer as far i would say...

    There should not be instant level ups ....
    You wanna level up ? Level up ur new toon same way u did ur main
    Even this new xp is kinda boring tbh no fun in 5 full maps just swipe lvl ups in there for nothing ...
    People doesnt know what we all went thru but am okay to easy lvl up stay coz new players we were 1 of a kind to kill mobs over and over for 41 !!!!

  23. #20
    Luminary Poster Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    5,090
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    758
    Thanked in
    545 Posts

    Default

    Five levels is not that many. There is so much xp with quests, elixirs, pet, equips. Moreover, once at L71, you can participate in most endgame stuff already or are just a day or two from it. But you are definitely in the mix in terms of game population.

    Star light, star bright...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Instant level.....
    By Motherless_Child in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2018, 03:38 PM
  2. Instant level 46 pack?
    By Nepos in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2018, 06:56 PM
  3. Instant Level Up
    By Isaac Lim in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 08:44 AM
  4. Bank Vault level - instant death!
    By BlazeMystic in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:37 PM
  5. One level 55 character = all characters receive level 55 drops?
    By The Real Jira in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •