Agreed, The "Combat Mission" feature should last a little longer than a set path zone. When I jumped into the game I was a little disappointed at how quick the missions were causing me to solo them most the time instead of doing multi player. In fact the only time I would do multi player is usually either when I'm out of blood packs and wouldn't mind a few extra bucks or if I just miss click. Other than that I usually stick to solo runs, Even thought I think STS has upped the difficulty of the missions itself now it's still easier to just solo run them in my honest opinion.

Also a easy way around fixing this would probably be just making the missions longer in general even if it means making it use more energy I'm fine with that because energy to me isn't really the issue, I like the game play. The experience I get from playing the game and socilizing with people. But the dungeons have to go longer even if it means adding a new over level 20+ map that has team-based missions that are no way in any form solo-able and don't give the option to solo.

+1 thanks to poster