Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Raffle are allowed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

As long as the hosts are being transparent about everything; such as elaborating the mechanics, details and disclaimers, then there is no problem Knowing what is advertised becomes your call whether to engage or not.

If you feel cheated, then the customer service is there.

But just make sure you have receipts on your end to back up your doubt, and not bombard the forums with these repetitive threads that players fill with false accusations and defamation narratives.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    As long as the hosts are being transparent about everything; such as elaborating the mechanics, details and disclaimers, then there is no problem Knowing what is advertised becomes your call whether to engage or not.

If you feel cheated, then the customer service is there.

But just make sure you have receipts on your end to back up your doubt, and not bombard the forums with these repetitive threads that players fill with false accusations and defamation narratives.

you know the point is not the host getting an alt acc and make it win, since its on livestream and its quite unlikely. The point is he is organizing a derby by enriching from others money which usually fish smaller players because they are enticed on huge money, dont get me wrong if they werent new they woudnt give their personal items like what u see most in their raffle livestream, they give ebon, desire set, endless set, they dont even have pure. And the host? he is doing a 100m raffle but still collecting up to 300m, whats that? he profit 200m easily? gullible others? okay u may say " no, no gun was pointed on them to buy a ticket" then why enrich? whats the purpose of the raffle? clearly the purpose is the host to earn millions of profit very easy organizing a derby and enriching from it. If he wants to make all happy with good intentions, the raffle prizes should come from his own pocket and if doing raffle when reached the amount of raffle prize, the raffle should start immediately, e.g 100m is reach bought in tickets then start no more asking for another tickets (though I personally disagree on whole raffle thing buying of tickets ). The concept is clear gambling should not be allowed and perpetrated by players. The devs have spendalot okay? but its petty gamble and is safe and secure, no other players/host benefitting from it. If in your logic this raffle gambling is considered then it can be considered a haven for the gold buyers etc. e.g Huge trades will be excused as "I won in pvp yes give me my 500m, 1b etc" Think..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    you know the point is not the host getting an alt acc and make it win, since its on livestream and its quite unlikely. The point is he is organizing a derby by enriching from others money which usually fish smaller players because they are enticed on huge money, dont get me wrong if they werent new they woudnt give their personal items like what u see most in their raffle livestream, they give ebon, desire set, endless set, they dont even have pure. And the host? he is doing a 100m raffle but still collecting up to 300m, whats that? he profit 200m easily? gullible others? okay u may say " no, no gun was pointed on them to buy a ticket" then why enrich? whats the purpose of the raffle? clearly the purpose is the host to earn millions of profit very easy organizing a derby and enriching from it. If he wants to make all happy with good intentions, the raffle prizes should come from his own pocket and if doing raffle when reached the amount of raffle prize, the raffle should start immediately, e.g 100m is reach bought in tickets then start no more asking for another tickets (though I personally disagree on whole raffle thing buying of tickets ). The concept is clear gambling should not be allowed and perpetrated by players. The devs have spendalot okay? but its petty gamble and is safe and secure, no other players/host benefitting from it. If in your logic this raffle gambling is considered then it can be considered a haven for the gold buyers etc. e.g Huge trades will be excused as "I won in pvp yes give me my 500m, 1b etc" Think..
    My take is the backlash the hosts are receiving, despite them being transparent. I'm viewing this in a logical standpoint.

The morality of this raffle, as you've implied, is a different matter and has nothing to do, or to add in my initial post.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    My take is the backlash the hosts are receiving, despite them being transparent. I'm viewing this in a logical standpoint.

The morality of this raffle, as you've implied, is a different matter and has nothing to do, or to add in my initial post.

what do you expect?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

what do you expect?
    You must be unbiased and neutral, to give off better judgement with no strings attached..

To discern whether this raffle is bad or good, then yes I agree that this commissioned raffle is bad, and is expected to be frowned upon.

However, In terms of logical thinking, no, they don't deserve being defamed or falsely accused just because they profit from this, that's a personal attack fallacy. All the details were given with full transparency, the rest is unnecessary drama. Take care.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 02-25-2021 at 02:29 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yeah they never hide that they made profit from these raffles? Someone must not have watch the stream to know this and I guess your one of them Everything you stated is just ignorance Nd you need to understand people have feelings especially when someone hasn’t done anything wrong. Your just one of those guys who didn’t win or just trying to start drama.

Once again if developers want to investigate the situation they have all the streams to look back on and they can IP track all these “alts” you claim won or these “friends” you stated with chat logs they can back track on. Every ticket has its price if someone choose to participate no one forces them to do it and the people who are doing the raffle inform about how the raffle works...

These individuals have a large platform and have a reputation to hold but only if you knew how these guys felt seeing all the negative things you guys are saying would make you apologize for the things your saying about these guys. The part that pisses me off that we could never have anything good because someone always have to ruin it. I guess people pockets is your business now hope you enjoy this moment

SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roblox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    You literally can’t do nothing for this community everything you guys stated isn’t hidden and both host didn’t deny anything about the raffles and you guys literally see what they do on the stream how is anything a scam? How giving someone a chance to win millions a scam?
    It's actually because we're a community that we can make a change.

The host didn't deny that he hosted such an event, granted. Yet blatantly refuses to say that he was hosting it with the sole intent of making profit, which was concerningly obvious.

These dudes are literally depress because of these allegations Nd really at a point of giving up on this game. I feel like if people can’t do certain things like others or obtain anything they just going to bring hate and jealousy. They literally even try to do multiple winners because of the hate certain people were giving because one person getting all the winnings.
    On the contrary, these allegations don't fall under false grounds, putting it aside under such a bias would make it a logical fallacy.

Oh, and also

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I think the difference is that some do and some are accused of doing raffles for the only reason to profit from them. If they are just for fun I don't see any reason to not hold them. However, I can understand that people are upset if there are people making huge profits on the base of other, especially new players. And saying they are just jealous doesnt make the action morally correct. Its time to decide if the ones described on top harm other players game experience at this point. I'm looking forward to a dev's reply to stop the amount of raffle threads and ingame spam. It is annoying and I put every ign on ignore that pms me personally and asks about a raffle.
    Take this with a hint of salt, there are always 2 sides to a story as there are driven motives to an action. None of these were in any way bogus.
    Going by the recent threads that have made it in the forum, safe to say that said people have been proven guilty through their own actions.

-Resulting this point of your argument in one word, irrelevant.
    But I'll hold it since I love to make a few rebuttals on your future remarks.

You guys could say friends or alts are getting the prizes all you want but developers will know because the streams are proof and if they need to know if any winners are fake account they have the power to check the IPS/Chat logs.
    This is related to point 1 of the argument.
    Said allegations have come to the surface to defend said host.
    Unknowingly (or was it intentional?) revealing their correlation to said host, making it rather, hard to contemplate. As we all know, it is the internet.
    And frankly, through the recent forum drama there seems to be a thin veil casted upon the event.

Not too shabby but if even the majority of the audience has come to voice their minds then doesn't it say smth, mmm no?

The fact that you guys call exile a scammer someone who give millions away without raffles majority of his content is just sad that you guys just target this man
    Their event was hosted in such a way that I would describe it as non-utilitarian.
    The aim was making content, great.
    Yet the execution that was made expresses such a bad light on itself and frowned upon by the community.
    It might as well backfire, mmm no?

you guys just target this man
    "My actions have consequences? Oh no"
    So anyway....

Who was really playing the victim card all along.
    Aside the pros and cons surely the devs has depicted and concured on several cases and bans are on their way.
    At least, this is to buy time along the pressure of the masses.

Lets see how this plays out.

#PVO#Justice
    Lets not talk about that gnarl drama, which reminds me that mage... uhh.. Una? the guy that scammed Blizzmiz/Test? Oh yea...
    And there goes your credibility

AL revolution petition, time for a movement folks..

*sips tea*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    It's actually because we're a community that we can make a change.

The host didn't deny that he hosted such an event, granted. Yet blatantly refuses to say that he was hosting it with the sole intent of making profit, which was concerningly obvious.

On the contrary, these allegations don't fall under false grounds, putting it aside under such a bias would make it a logical fallacy.

Oh, and also

Take this with a hint of salt, there are always 2 sides to a story as there are driven motives to an action. None of these were in any way bogus.
    Going by the recent threads that have made it in the forum, safe to say that said people have been proven guilty through their own actions.

-Resulting this point of your argument in one word, irrelevant.
    But I'll hold it since I love to make a few rebuttals on your future remarks.

This is related to point 1 of the argument.
    Said allegations have come to the surface to defend said host.
    Unknowingly (or was it intentional?) revealing their correlation to said host, making it rather, hard to contemplate. As we all know, it is the internet.
    And frankly, through the recent forum drama there seems to be a thin veil casted upon the event.

Not too shabby but if even the majority of the audience has come to voice their minds then doesn't it say smth, mmm no?

Their event was hosted in such a way that I would describe it as non-utilitarian.
    The aim was making content, great.
    Yet the execution that was made expresses such a bad light on itself and frowned upon by the community.
    It might as well backfire, mmm no?

"My actions have consequences? Oh no"
    So anyway....

Who was really playing the victim card all along.
    Aside the pros and cons surely the devs has depicted and concured on several cases and bans are on their way.
    At least, this is to buy time along the pressure of the masses.

Lets see how this plays out.

Lets not talk about that gnarl drama, which reminds me that mage... uhh.. Una? the guy that scammed Blizzmiz/Test? Oh yea...
    And there goes your credibility

AL revolution petition, time for a movement folks..

*sips tea*
    God help your soul mate I will no longer continue this with your ignorance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

God help your soul mate I will no longer continue this with your ignorance.

My arguments were put aside unto a term of ignorance.
    Constructive criticism doesn't sit well with ya? say no more. I gotchu.

Proving my point further,
    That reminds me of a proverb, The pot calling the cattle black? ah yes that's it.
    But then again...

We live in a society

- I rest my case*

*Of course until said person (or acquaintances?) can come with a relevant rebuttal that is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

im eager to host one now.
    Honestly mate the only thing you're eager to do is start drama, talking of TOS pretty sure calling out people by IGN wasn't allowed but hey we only bring up the TOS when its in our favour.

Secondly I'd love to see an attempt at hosting a raffle which you make sound so easy lol.

Finally calling someone a scammer for doing a raffle where everything is thoroughly explained & fair mechanics are used to pick the winners (I even personally went through the list of names so everyone could see their names been entered on: https://wheelofnames.com)

The only thing I can see that is being moaned about is the profit making of the hosts which was never denied at any point. So I really don't know what you are blabbering about?

If you wouldn't mind sharing what exactly your concerns are regarding this raffle that was hosted apart from the mentioned above it would help me and everyone else if your responses are out of ignorance or bliss?
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

14. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yeah they never hide that they made profit from these raffles? Someone must not have watch the stream to know this and I guess your one of them Everything you stated is just ignorance Nd you need to understand people have feelings especially when someone hasn’t done anything wrong. Your just one of those guys who didn’t win or just trying to start drama.

Once again if developers want to investigate the situation they have all the streams to look back on and they can IP track all these “alts” you claim won or these “friends” you stated with chat logs they can back track on. Every ticket has its price if someone choose to participate no one forces them to do it and the people who are doing the raffle inform about how the raffle works...

These individuals have a large platform and have a reputation to hold but only if you knew how these guys felt seeing all the negative things you guys are saying would make you apologize for the things your saying about these guys. The part that pisses me off that we could never have anything good because someone always have to ruin it. I guess people pockets is your business now hope you enjoy this moment

SMH

exactly, they disclosing their profits and should they be exonerated by that? thats blatant! and why keep insisting on alts? I clearly said that i doubt they making their alts to win because its livestream so unlikely. Again the point organizing a 100m raffle and collecting 300m. Anyone in any logic knows what is it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Honestly mate the only thing you're eager to do is start drama, talking of TOS pretty sure calling out people by IGN wasn't allowed but hey we only bring up the TOS when its in our favour.

Secondly I'd love to see an attempt at hosting a raffle which you make sound so easy lol.

Finally calling someone a scammer for doing a raffle where everything is thoroughly explained & fair mechanics are used to pick the winners (I even personally went through the list of names so everyone could see their names been entered on: https://wheelofnames.com)

The only thing I can see that is being moaned about is the profit making of the hosts which was never denied at any point. So I really don't know what you are blabbering about?

If you wouldn't mind sharing what exactly your concerns are regarding this raffle that was hosted apart from the mentioned above it would help me and everyone else if your responses are out of ignorance or bliss?
    "100m raffle" then goes to collect 300m. that speaks for itself mate.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Raffle are allowed?

exactly, they disclosing their profits and should they be exonerated by that? thats blatant! and why keep insisting on alts? I clearly said that i doubt they making their alts to win because its livestream so unlikely. Again the point organizing a 100m raffle and collecting 300m. Anyone in any logic knows what is it.
    Lol, once again why are your eyes on another man pockets? That’s a female trait homie. Now stop being a spoiled orange.

Like why is it even your business nothing they stated was a top secret and like I said if you watch the stream you would know this.

Last edited by Roblox; 02-25-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lol, once again why are your eyes on someone pockets? That’s a female traits homie. Now stop being a spoiled orange.

Like why is it even your business nothing they stated was a top secret and like I said if you watch the stream you would know this.

"100m raffle" then goes to collect 300m. you rebutted air buddy and tried to be adhominem. idk how you are excusing that it is live. By your logic if ill kill someone, I should pre announce it first then after that since it was announced am I exonerated? Wrong is wrong live or discreet wrong is wrong. Do you get me right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

"100m raffle" then goes to collect 300m. you rebutted air buddy and tried to be adhominem. idk how you are excusing that it is live. By your logic if ill kill someone, I should pre announce it first then after that since it was announced am I exonerated? Wrong is wrong live or discreet wrong is wrong. Do you get me right?
    Dude what? How can you compare death to a raffle? I know for sure they didn’t held a gun to anyone head to join the raffle

Be a mature about the situation and stop watching another’s man pocket. Starting to think you do this in the real world

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Dude what? How can you compare death to a raffle? I know for sure they didn’t held a gun to anyone head to join the raffle

Be a mature about the situation and stop watching another’s man pocket. Starting to think you do this in the real world

you really have nothing to rebutt "100m raffle" then goes to collect 300m, I can say this all day. When its wrong I wouldnt be blindshutted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

you really have nothing to rebutt "100m raffle" then goes to collect 300m, I can say this all day. When its wrong I wouldnt be blindshutted.
    At this point you looking for attention and won’t be getting anymore. Don’t support ignorance and jealous people have a great day by your self.

Quit being a spoiled orange

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

At this point you looking for attention and won’t be getting anymore. Don’t support ignorance and jealous people have a great day by your self.

Quit being a spoiled orange

you never made any sense and cant argue . Have a great day ahead.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Theyre depressed because they cant make 100m+ for themselves by doing essentially nothing? Setting up a raffle even a kid can do? Now they have to merch or farm to get gold and thats why they're depressed? What a joke

25. The Following User Says Thank You to looiaqop For This Useful Post: