Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pet slotting

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default pet slotting

Let us slot pets which we have opened pls, its annoying every time to remove egg(s) and slot to other pet only because type of enemy changed... having 3-4 mephisto and 3-4 arc loveling kinda expensive
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-24-2021 at 02:31 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,439 Posts

Can you describe your current experience in steps and how you'd like to see it changed?

-ALS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Example in pvp (I'm rogue, i have ONE mephisto egg as ability and ONE arcanite loveling egg as HB):
    I meet rogue enemy - I need hb and aa in base pet breeze
    I meet mage enemy - i need arc loveling HB and probably glowstik AA, but breeze is useless as base pet against mage, i need move egg(s) to another base pet
    I meet warrior - i need base pet heroic mishi (for mana regen) or to obsidyas (because it has good debuffs) - again moving eggs (mephisto+arc loveling) to heroic mishi/obsidyas. But mishi and Obsydias are useless against mage (he removing all debuffs by gale), and useless against rogue because rogues has high chance to dodge (obsydias doesnt have time to make debuffs) and fighting rogue vs rogue doesnt require regen mana.

Clash like 4x4 - i need them in pushing pet like antonio/noe/donkeys (since they are unbalanced and bugged)
    (Can also add some situation in pve, i would like to have them in pets with gold loot passive as chester/regifter)

How I would like to see it changed:
    I open my mephisto and arc loveling eggs and I able to slot them to many base pets which i have (without buying 4 mephistos 2 glowstiks and 4 arc lovelings for all usefull base pets, and without moving them to another base pet every time when i meet another enemy)
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-25-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

To be able to simultaneously slot opened pets into several other pets is too much to ask in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 02-25-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    To be able to simultaneously slot opened pets into several other pets is too much to ask in my opinion.

I dont think its TOO MUCH to ask since i offer to be able only if i have OPENED that pets, i'm not asking to put one 'not opened' egg in many other pets
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-25-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synoptix View Post
    I dont think its TOO MUCH since i offer to be able only if i have OPENED that pets, i'm not asking to put one egg in many other pets

I open my mephisto and arc loveling eggs and I able to slot them to many base pets which i have (without buying 4 mephistos 2 glowstiks and 4 arc lovelings for all usefull base pets, and without moving them to another base pet every time when i meet another enemy)
    But you've stated here that without moving them to another base pet, by saying so it would no longer require you to buy duplicate eggs.

Therefore imply that you would want to slot opened pets to several other pets, to satisfy your goal to not constantly re-slot. Unless I misinterpret, since so far it seems contradicting.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 02-25-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    since it seems contradicting to me.
    It seems contradicting to me when pve players with dummied pvp aps (and which dont care about pvp at all) comming to threads about pvp.

All what i want is use pets as I can. Without buying multiplie same eggs and without wasting time to reslotting them every time when i meet different enemies.
    It would be greedy to ask to slot one EGG to multiplie base pets, so i suggested to be able to slot only OPENED PET to many other base pets.
    You think its too much to ask that thing, and i don't think so, because there are almost nobody who using multiplie eggs (like mephisto and loveling), almost everyone moving eggs to another base pet every time when need. Why do we need that wasting time? Idk
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-25-2021 at 01:53 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Slotting is not about opened Pets; it’s about individual eggs. You will continue to need multiple eggs to slot in multiple pets. Thanks for the suggestion, but it’s not likely to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Slotting is not about opened Pets; it’s about individual eggs. You will continue to need multiple eggs to slot in multiple pets. Thanks for the suggestion, but it’s not likely to happen.
    How about it will be able to do by plats only?

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

How about it will be able to do by plats only?
    The currency does not matter in this case - it's still a design that involves the use of individual eggs and not the instancing of opened pets :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The currency does not matter in this case - it's still a design that involves the use of individual eggs and not the instancing of opened pets :-)
    Well, can it be simplified? (process of removing 2 eggs from one pet and slotting to another)
    Something like changing base pet without changing HB and AA (cost same 10-20 story tokens), for example "Loadout for pet" which will choose base pet and slot 2 eggs into that (even if those 2 eggs were slotted in another pet for that moment) costs 10-20 tokens
    Last edited by synoptix; 02-25-2021 at 02:17 PM.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Well, can it be simplified? (process of removing 2 eggs from one pet and slotting to another)
    Something like changing base pet without changing HB and AA (cost same 10-20 story tokens)
    Very unlikely - but I'll consider if there is some way to make this process more accessible without hurting the economy (re: individual eggs) and maintaining the desired currency requirements. Thanks! :-)
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Very unlikely - but I'll consider if there is some way to make this process more accessible without hurting the economy (re: individual eggs) and maintaining the desired currency requirements. Thanks! :-)
    I've edited my last comment, showed example how it can be done without hurting anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

It seems contradicting to me when pve players with dummied pvp aps (and which dont care about pvp at all) comming to threads about pvp.

All what i want is use pets as I can. Without buying multiplie same eggs and without wasting time to reslotting them every time when i meet different enemies.
    It would be greedy to ask to slot one EGG to multiplie base pets, so i suggested to be able to slot only OPENED PET to many other base pets.
    You think its too much to ask that thing, and i don't think so, because there are almost nobody who using multiplie eggs (like mephisto and loveling), almost everyone moving eggs to another base pet every time when need. Why do we need that wasting time? Idk
    Gotcha, the way it was stated, I initially misinterpreted your suggestion.

Anyways, I agree with pet loadouts. It'll let you configure a pets passive, HB and AA to be saved, and be toggled by utilizing the hotbars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Make it cost remove egg slot for 1 tokens only please or increase daily story tokens to 20 per day why so stingy cinco
    Last edited by fajaratulnaj; 02-26-2021 at 12:35 PM.