Thread: Level 21 Grinders support thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    I will reach L20 today with no plat used. I average 1k-1200 xp a day. and I am on the station map. I do 95+% cut screen automissions. My secret is throughout the day checking in every 1.1/2-2 hours, and clicking automissions only (the longest wait times first), then harvesting them. I get a lot of enhancers, and +xp from that, and it is the least amount of time spent in game. Those 3 action point 3d missions pay too little xp, it would take a long time like that, and I haven't gotten a pink drop yet so,,, why bother. Lol cap here I come!
    I disagree, 3d Missions are very rewarding if you've got the time, on a full energy bar you can do 10-15 3D mission given the generous energy drops, you get kills for achievement, and you get a lot more money, I myself got countless pinks, over 20 for sure, so they do drop, Im level 17 and currently sitting on 250K.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I disagree, 3d Missions are very rewarding if you've got the time, on a full energy bar you can do 10-15 3D mission given the generous energy drops, you get kills for achievement, and you get a lot more money, I myself got countless pinks, over 20 for sure, so they do drop, Im level 17 and currently sitting on 250K.
    not saying i completely avoid 3d i have 2500 kills, during the week i get about 1-2 hours of play time, pretty much offered the auto mission idea as a means of using all free energy points possible in a 24 hr period instead of it sitting full and going to waste. It Only takes a minute to click the auto missions. I get a really decent energy drop rate in maps, but pinkdrops don't happen for me. In fact i had 6 ghosts spawn so far
    the last hour, 5 dropped white, 1 dropped green. I keep hoping when i hit 20 or 21 then they will start dropping for me, but so far no pinks at all. Just the roll of the dice i guess.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312