Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is this level 20+ killer combo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper McGee View Post
    What about implementing a delay (say .5 seconds), before another power can be activated?
    If you want GCD go play PL ...lol ... Please no global call downs on DL too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    We're looking in to the stacking push problem that makes you fly all over the place as multiple Powers are used on you.

Also, remember that using Unholy Blessing as soon as you get hit by Vermin Swarm will remove it, stopping the dot damage.

I'm in the process of making Unholy Blessing also interrupt a Charged Fatal Burst attached to you.
    Are you sure about this? I've been using UB when I get vs'd or FB. It doesn't seem like it does anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
    Are you sure about this? I've been using UB when I get vs'd or FB. It doesn't seem like it does anything.
    I respecced to it today after the patch to test it. It works, but only once you're able to actually click it (which isn't right away). It's basically completely worthless, IMO. It's really only useful in a "best case one-on-one" scenario, otherwise it doens't do much to mitigate damage and it's cooldown is far too long to have it slotted. After one match using it, I respeced back out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I just tested it. It works, but it doesn't do much against the fb/vs/stomp combo because they are chaining all the the snares together and you can't activate it through the stomp stun. Also, teams spam charged fb so even if you use it to counter one, the next sticks. So you have to eat the first stun, or burn ub, for one.

I suggest just giving ub full stun/snare immunity. Snare in this game are way too op because they also do tons of damage. Also, you lose the charge of utility of ub because you are save it as a snare breaker. Thus, in most cases you're only getting the 15 sec buff. Ub also has the longest cooldown in the game.
    Last edited by Blaquehaaart; 04-26-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    We're looking in to the stacking push problem that makes you fly all over the place as multiple Powers are used on you.

Also, remember that using Unholy Blessing as soon as you get hit by Vermin Swarm will remove it, stopping the dot damage.

I'm in the process of making Unholy Blessing also interrupt a Charged Fatal Burst attached to you.
    I kinda like the multiple push combos.

From what I've seen, you only get pushed a really long distance if you let the leap hit you after the FB and VS. If you keep out of the 6m range of the leap then you only get pushed back half as far (approx 12 - 15m).....which imo adds an extra strategic element to the game play.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I kinda like the multiple push combos.

From what I've seen, you only get pushed a really long distance if you let the leap hit you after the FB and VS. If you keep out of the 6m range of the leap then you only get pushed back half as far (approx 12 - 15m).....which imo adds an extra strategic element to the game play.
    I don't think it's the intension of the. Stacking the snares is way too op, it's basically an I-win combo. It's definitely something that needs to be tuned down.