Thread: Help us and appreciate our game development

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lightbulb Help us and appreciate our game development

I have sat loyal for what is about to be 10 years now I've enjoyed my time in sl and always came back . I never had the money I had now as a kid missing out on so many wonders and events . And during that time I never needed to worry . I always had friends to support me run maps with me . Everything was affordable 8years ago . Now all my memories and hopes have turned to dust why did our game have to suffer this way . All we have ever asked was for a few updates and love and care just like it was 10 years ago when star legends was put into motion . When we took the best mmo of the year award . Games like arcane legends and dark legends can get so much appreciation on a daily basis while we all sit idle and wait hoping we don't se a shut down message while we go weeks in the dark never hearing about events . What happened to the weekly updates the 2x xp days . The drop rates [COLOR="#FF0000"] why did we have to lose everything we worked forI would like for the lasting people of the community to join together and be able to submit ideas that come into motion we don't deserve to be left in the dark anymore we don't deserve to be overshadowed by other spacetime products. All anyone has asked recently is to help us fix our market so New players can afford stuff and increase drop rates so we have something to farm for . It's only 2 simple things that can make this game thrive and we still get no responses . I myself reached out to the spacetime studios support and they re assured me that our forums were check daily but where is the proof of that . We want a change . We don't want to be neglected anymore . We want you the developers of the game to bring that same love and compassion to the table now like you guys had making this game .if im banned for saying all this I accept the full responsibility I am not bashing spacetime studios or any of its affiliates. I merely saying what I feel from my own heart and the people's heart . Below are a few of my ideas to fix the games state and bring back players

*changed the platinum store rates back to normal ei take 1 zero off of everything 100>10
    *increase item drop rates so players have a true chance at vanity items
    *change platinum to credit ratio to 1:1 being 800 play is 800k not 75k the current ratio is unfair for the purchase
    * fix the player v player trading market inflation has eaten our game we need an extended bank bot event or larger gold drops in maps to try to combat this so people aren't selling pants for 1mil or naps for 15mil
    *devs come to the game every now and then so we can actually see them trying ...and get the headwear for waving at them
    *re run old purchase events like e6 snd f5 sets purchasing these would definitelybring you in money and plenty of people would love to get their hands on them
    not saying right now but in the future maybe a half off plat event . I mean the main goal is reving the game and that takes money so later like a year
    *the word *** is not banned :/ that should be self explanatory
    *host star legends fan art community events for items gold plat whateveryou guys can think of
    *create new arbiter back chest and helm quests so we can devalue the items in game to fight the market if we can flood the game with items then people can't sell them at extremely high prices
    And that does it for anything I could come up with playing for 10 years . I don't expect a reply im scared of possibly getting banned for even submitting these ideas or talking in general but I am trying my best right now between being deployed and working just to keep my childhood game keep going and growing and I dont want to look back on this and see it as waisted time when I belive in my heart every second I spent in this game was golden . Thank you for 10 years and hopefully more space time studios

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxxarbiterxxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxxarbiterxxx View Post
    I have sat loyal for what is about to be 10 years now I've enjoyed my time in sl and always came back . I never had the money I had now as a kid missing out on so many wonders and events . And during that time I never needed to worry . I always had friends to support me run maps with me . Everything was affordable 8years ago . Now all my memories and hopes have turned to dust why did our game have to suffer this way . All we have ever asked was for a few updates and love and care just like it was 10 years ago when star legends was put into motion . When we took the best mmo of the year award . Games like arcane legends and dark legends can get so much appreciation on a daily basis while we all sit idle and wait hoping we don't se a shut down message while we go weeks in the dark never hearing about events . What happened to the weekly updates the 2x xp days . The drop rates [COLOR="#FF0000"] why did we have to lose everything we worked forI would like for the lasting people of the community to join together and be able to submit ideas that come into motion we don't deserve to be left in the dark anymore we don't deserve to be overshadowed by other spacetime products. All anyone has asked recently is to help us fix our market so New players can afford stuff and increase drop rates so we have something to farm for . It's only 2 simple things that can make this game thrive and we still get no responses . I myself reached out to the spacetime studios support and they re assured me that our forums were check daily but where is the proof of that . We want a change . We don't want to be neglected anymore . We want you the developers of the game to bring that same love and compassion to the table now like you guys had making this game .if im banned for saying all this I accept the full responsibility I am not bashing spacetime studios or any of its affiliates. I merely saying what I feel from my own heart and the people's heart . Below are a few of my ideas to fix the games state and bring back players

*changed the platinum store rates back to normal ei take 1 zero off of everything 100>10
    *increase item drop rates so players have a true chance at vanity items
    *change platinum to credit ratio to 1:1 being 800 play is 800k not 75k the current ratio is unfair for the purchase
    * fix the player v player trading market inflation has eaten our game we need an extended bank bot event or larger gold drops in maps to try to combat this so people aren't selling pants for 1mil or naps for 15mil
    *devs come to the game every now and then so we can actually see them trying ...and get the headwear for waving at them
    *re run old purchase events like e6 snd f5 sets purchasing these would definitelybring you in money and plenty of people would love to get their hands on them
    not saying right now but in the future maybe a half off plat event . I mean the main goal is reving the game and that takes money so later like a year
    *the word *** is not banned :/ that should be self explanatory
    *host star legends fan art community events for items gold plat whateveryou guys can think of
    *create new arbiter back chest and helm quests so we can devalue the items in game to fight the market if we can flood the game with items then people can't sell them at extremely high prices
    And that does it for anything I could come up with playing for 10 years . I don't expect a reply im scared of possibly getting banned for even submitting these ideas or talking in general but I am trying my best right now between being deployed and working just to keep my childhood game keep going and growing and I dont want to look back on this and see it as waisted time when I belive in my heart every second I spent in this game was golden . Thank you for 10 years and hopefully more space time studios
    You not lose me only my physical body dying only way SL loses me or debt at time periods lotta people losing their way of life in these times.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts

I don't understand why this game has been neglected. It's more interesting than a lot of "popular" games in store atm.
    Maybe plat is needed for too many things but apart from that, even though I only started playing today, I think it's a good game.
    I started playing because I saw arbiter's post on the other forum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't understand why this game has been neglected. It's more interesting than a lot of "popular" games in store atm.
    Maybe plat is needed for too many things but apart from that, even though I only started playing today, I think it's a good game.
    I started playing because I saw arbiter's post on the other forum.
    I buy Platinum but whats needed is the Naplam buys with Platinum gives new players chance to start up in the game

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk