Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New, help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castdown View Post
    Don't let this guy fool yah with his "low" stats. You go play against him in the arena he won't be wearing that ecliptic gem (necklace) or that eternal shadow gem (purple bracelet). You will see him with the high attack crimson gem (red bracelet) and glacials. Also keep in mind when he took that photo he may not have a beast gem equipped and the necklace and crimson gem may not be a lvl 36 gem. Meaning he has multiple lvls of that gem to "lower" his stats. He's just a blessed out build with suicidal intentions once he has burnt that skill out.

*see contraventions photo of his toon above* aka kinghellish
    haha castdown you must not notice when i do i dnt alwaya use them but most of the time i do. two i dont always you glacier lol. 3. half the time i dont use crimson gem
    Last edited by Contravention; 01-21-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Then read your post from this thread.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...08#post1436808 post #28

You say those gems are worthless. No matter what build or gems you use is fine I dont really care. The point I was trying to get at is that this person asked for help and your misleading them.

GM- Machines of Hate
    DL: Castdown - Castper - Dyingfetus
    AL: Castdown - Casteddown - Castela

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

to me they are for people like you who only care about status yes and no i dont miss lead cuz i have help alpt of others out xD without those gems and they do perfectly fine

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

and yes i stated they arent dosnt mean i dont use them
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Contravention; 01-21-2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: ree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Im not going to get in a pissing match over this with you. Those gems dont add or take away from my status. In this thread you say thats all you need to succeed in the arena. I see you in the arena multiple times and your not equipped with that set up. Then I see you in another thread saying those gems are junk. If your goal was to confuse the new player then Yes you do help alot.

GM- Machines of Hate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castdown View Post
    Im not going to get in a pissing match over this with you. Those gems dont add or take away from my status. In this thread you say thats all you need to succeed in the arena. I see you in the arena multiple times and your not equipped with that set up. Then I see you in another thread
    saying those gems are junk. If your goal was to confuse the new player then Yes you do help alot.
    how have i confused just cus i say they are junk dosnt man nothing people say secuirtt gems are junk i use them instead of form so... dosnt meamxi dmt use them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Let me make this easy for everyone. In this thread you show us how you can do so awesome in pvp with this gem load out. You say on this setup you (contravention) are better than 90% of all the players. Its post #7 in this thread with a picture. Yet in another thread you say those gems are junk. Thats where confusion sets in. So as a new player following what contravention has said. You can waste plat and get those gems and have such low stats and beat 90% of the players in lvl 36 ctf. Now if you want to do that then be my guest and waste the plat and be horribly disappointed.

Lets just leave it at that he wants you to believe he can do so great with so little. Where in reality its false.

GM- Machines of Hate