Thread: Toonime

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Toonime

Hello Buddies around the Arlor! Here comes another mini contest for fun from Ukku, your artist for fun. To participate, follow these simple steps:
    -post your toon's screenshot (with ign in it), your favorite anime's full name(with anime title), your favorite line of that anime
    Sample:

Gojo Satoru (Jujutsu Kaisen)
    "You could beat me. I'm surprised you thought."

As simple as that! To win, you'll need to gather likes. And if ever no one gets a like, I'll choose based on who's toon is the most charismatic and got the similarity of his fav anime. The prize is a special sketch on a clean paper to be posted in my March Sketchxtravaganza [ https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...tchxtravaganza ] featured toon. I'll do my best for your toon to atleast have the feels of your favorite anime.

As always,Thank you for viewing my thread. Good luck budds! Aaaannnd Happy Gaming!!!

Note: Event runs from March 1- March 25. Those toons that I've drawn already could still participare. No participants means no Sketch for March 2021.Gojo is my anime so another gojo is invalid. No repititions of anime char.
    Last edited by Ukku; 02-28-2021 at 09:04 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ukku For This Useful Post: