Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
lol. Nice rant. Anyways let's dissect this. To start I would like to present my first piece of evidence A direct quote from you on the general discussion thread about adding new things to the crate tokens vendors. You say "+1 i have opened over 2000 massive crates and have many leftover crate tokens that i want to spend on stuff thats worth the amount of tokens spent." Now correct me if I am wrong but massive crates give 3 crate tokens every time you open them, and some like massive demon crates give 5 crate tokens (WOW that's a lot...). Anyways say you only got 3 tokens for every massive crate and like you said 2000 crates (let me do some quick maths) 2000*3=6000. That's a lot of crate tokens and I understand that you have spent some tokens but again let's be honest.. what use are these crate tokens on the old vendor? Character slots and inventory slots maybe... would you really waste thousands of tokens on dragon LVL 41 equips? I think not. Anyways this is beside the point. You also state "most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable." Well, ofc I have to ask how many new players have you talked to recently? Because unlike you who does raffles to earn gold (I'm not saying anything bad about those btw I got no prob with that lol) I farm just like the majority of players. This is what new players are taught as well "If you want to make gold you must put effort into it" just like IRL you won't make money without working for it. Now you're saying that there is no easy method to farming because "locked rengol crates" arent lootable? I'm sorry... What? you can run elite Kraken and easily make gold you don't even need good equips for that lol. I ran elite Kraken doing APs with NO luck Elixir (Let me say it again NO LUCK ELIXIR) and still looted 80+ elite gold pirate chests. These chests are not hard to loot at all it requires effort and is quite rewarding to these new players. Now if suddenly kershal, maul and hooks came back what would these elite gold chests be worth? Since you merch quite often I think you would understand how this would affect the prices correct? Suddenly these elite chests would significantly drop in price because now you can pay real money for an item in-game that was a very rare drop before but now is becoming more common due to the amount of paying customers who have thousands of crate tokens (*cough* *cough* you...). "Farming is not fun in this game, I know from years of doing it" This is your opinion ofc and you seem to forget that many people play this game for pleasure and can't afford to spend real money on it. Also while farming gold is not fun (I agree with that statement) these new players must farm gold (elite gold chests) if they want to make gold otherwise they have no way to make gold at low levels man. While your idea might have been genuinely trying to help the new/poorer players in the Arcane Legends community overall it would hurt them more than it would benefit them. (Also you and many other people would benefit from this a lot more than the new players would - And that's a fact). All new players want some certain item or vanity that looks cool but it requires effort and work I don't think that this idea will actually help them but rather harm them.

-Atoned

i spent all my crate tokens on character slots / inventory slots so i have room to merch alot of items at the same time. Also yes i pvp at lower lvls so i sometimes buy drag hunt swords. Also i dont do raffles to "earn" Gold, i did raffles to be able to afford my giveaways. Also i will make a video if you really want me to showing all my crate tokens on every character on my account to show u that u are wrong about my crate tokens. My opinion of farming is yeah its not fun because it takes up so much time, i dont forget people play this game for PLEASURE BUT i KNOW for a FACT that NOBODY likes to farm on arcane legends. Not a single player ENJOYS farming for 10+ Hours a day on this game let alone any game. By the way cinco already answered this post so im unsure why we keep replying, wanna private message me so we can talk? feel free to screenshot the messages or record if u want to.

- exile