Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Crate Token Vendor in Festerfang Outpost!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Adding the Ebon Armor and Helmet items doesn't seem like a bad thing. I'll check and see if that can be done before tomorrow's update (or if more conscientious Designers have concerns).

We've heard and considered what's been said here so far and I can tell you there are currently no plans to release Ollerus, Kershal, Hooks, or any other super-desirable and expensive stuff in any of the Crate Token vendors.
    That’s great to hear that you have no current plan on releasing Ollerus, Kershal and Hooks coz i think doing so would likely “kill” the lower maps (elite nordr, shuyal, kraken) even further.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    lol. Nice rant. Anyways let's dissect this. To start I would like to present my first piece of evidence A direct quote from you on the general discussion thread about adding new things to the crate tokens vendors. You say "+1 i have opened over 2000 massive crates and have many leftover crate tokens that i want to spend on stuff thats worth the amount of tokens spent." Now correct me if I am wrong but massive crates give 3 crate tokens every time you open them, and some like massive demon crates give 5 crate tokens (WOW that's a lot...). Anyways say you only got 3 tokens for every massive crate and like you said 2000 crates (let me do some quick maths) 2000*3=6000. That's a lot of crate tokens and I understand that you have spent some tokens but again let's be honest.. what use are these crate tokens on the old vendor? Character slots and inventory slots maybe... would you really waste thousands of tokens on dragon LVL 41 equips? I think not. Anyways this is beside the point. You also state "most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable." Well, ofc I have to ask how many new players have you talked to recently? Because unlike you who does raffles to earn gold (I'm not saying anything bad about those btw I got no prob with that lol) I farm just like the majority of players. This is what new players are taught as well "If you want to make gold you must put effort into it" just like IRL you won't make money without working for it. Now you're saying that there is no easy method to farming because "locked rengol crates" arent lootable? I'm sorry... What? you can run elite Kraken and easily make gold you don't even need good equips for that lol. I ran elite Kraken doing APs with NO luck Elixir (Let me say it again NO LUCK ELIXIR) and still looted 80+ elite gold pirate chests. These chests are not hard to loot at all it requires effort and is quite rewarding to these new players. Now if suddenly kershal, maul and hooks came back what would these elite gold chests be worth? Since you merch quite often I think you would understand how this would affect the prices correct? Suddenly these elite chests would significantly drop in price because now you can pay real money for an item in-game that was a very rare drop before but now is becoming more common due to the amount of paying customers who have thousands of crate tokens (*cough* *cough* you...). "Farming is not fun in this game, I know from years of doing it" This is your opinion ofc and you seem to forget that many people play this game for pleasure and can't afford to spend real money on it. Also while farming gold is not fun (I agree with that statement) these new players must farm gold (elite gold chests) if they want to make gold otherwise they have no way to make gold at low levels man. While your idea might have been genuinely trying to help the new/poorer players in the Arcane Legends community overall it would hurt them more than it would benefit them. (Also you and many other people would benefit from this a lot more than the new players would - And that's a fact). All new players want some certain item or vanity that looks cool but it requires effort and work I don't think that this idea will actually help them but rather harm them.

-Atoned
    I am a f2p player and I spent hours and hours of farming to earn gold. Maybe it's tiring but at the end of the day it's very fulfilling. isn't that what we want to gain from playing AL? what he said is true. By adding those arc weps, it would only harm us new players. I even had to farm elusive mini-boss to earn gold. there are tons of ways to earn gold in AL

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Love this, just sad its for people who pay only.
    Wouldve been overall more fair to the rest of the people if simultaneously the festerfang token vendor would updated.
    Nonetheless glad theyre finally listening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Love this, just sad its for people who pay only.
    Wouldve been overall more fair to the rest of the people if simultaneously the festerfang token vendor would updated.
    Nonetheless glad theyre finally listening.
    The chances are high that there will be a new token vendor with the new expansion but I doubt there will be another crate tokens vendor. The free ones come almost every expansion while the last crate tokens vendor was at lvl56 cap.

+1 for ebon armor and helms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    The chances are high that there will be a new token vendor with the new expansion but I doubt there will be another crate tokens vendor. The free ones come almost every expansion while the last crate tokens vendor was at lvl56 cap.

+1 for ebon armor and helms
    I agree, atleast theyre taking a step in the right direction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

mann u guys are the best tysm
    im sooo happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ✅Exile✅ View Post
    Um just to point out some assumptions on ur part. To Start i have less than 1000 crate tokens left on my account, Also most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable. My idea of adding them as a token vendor was just an example of something THEY COULD DO, What i meant was adding them to a vendor at all so it could be platinum vendor or so on. Also how is it quite selfish? it was an idea to help poor players get the items they want, i personally just suggested this as a idea and 3 people came at me because of a idea lmao. Also these 3 items would not destroy the economy, sure they are expensive but nowhere near as expensive to be able to break the economy. it would take ghost medusa or frank set or yeti set to break the economy. Also the only main method for farming is high level for gold. Theres literally no way to farm alot of gold other than farming in Maus or other high level maps, its already very difficult for poor players to get rich because it takes a few full runs to even get 1 chest which is worth 15k and it would take them around 30minutes or more to do a few runs since no speed set or speed elixers other than free elixer from watching ad. Its already very hard for new players so thats why i was also going to suggest a new event that helps NEW players more instead of benefiting the rich / Old players. Nobody enjoys to farm for hours and hours to make little gold. The only key things that make this game enjoyable are events with developers / friends aswell as new items and cool aura's and new maps. Farming is not fun in this game, i know from years of doing it, sure sometimes its proftable but it takes a VERY long time to farm if u have no gear or bad gear in low level maps, this is something STS should look into and try releasing a farming method that benefits people in the lower levels. I thought of this idea for about 15 seconds before posting the idea in this post (the idea to add the vanitys to vendors). I was just trying to think of something that new or poor players would enjoy cuz i have a few poor / new friends who dont have much and i try helping them as much as i can but its never enough because i cant give them their dream items.
    What's that sudden interest on poor players Mr.christmaztown.
    We know what you did with the raffle.
    You think that was fair making bank out of huge group of poor players is on your hands.
    And a decision made by the team ,you suddenly think is against poor players and care for their welfare.
    Stop BSing yourself and to the others on here.
    Do you remember who bought your tickets and anyone still in your contacts of buyers who quit?
    Or to say not "who" quit but how many quit?

So don't care for the welfare of poor players eh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Mate they should just make lb vanity weps if they want to be rare

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
    Why do you think only lb items should be rare?
    You heard of simple rare items that could be drops boss loot ,crate loot?
    If you don't know ,just Google some good mmorpgs there are.
    And really they clearly said they don't want to bring super desired and expensive items back.
    It has become desired over the years...doesn't mean they have to release it to make it availbale to you.or new players...there are better items and if someone wants it ..they've got to work as much as any other player for that matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Can u also add terrorblade, and maul of ollerus to the shop?

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post
    Can u also add terrorblade, and maul of ollerus to the shop?
    No. This was already addressed above.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Could you add 71 arcs and some arc eggs to the new tokenized crates? Looking at the loot, it seems like the same stuff as marsh locks, which I have never seen anyone using much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Thank you so much! but i really think ebon wep should be 1000 token and groucho also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Also i hope this is a mistake, i know some people who bought groucho with token and they told me its not an egg?

is it suppose to be like that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Also i hope this is a mistake, i know some people who bought groucho with token and they told me its not an egg?

is it suppose to be like that?
    It explicitly states so, Groucho, not Groucho egg like others. It also illustrates that it is untradable beforehand if you click it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    It explicitly states so, Groucho, not Groucho egg like others. It also illustrates that it is untradable beforehand if you click it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    This is why i ask if its a mistake, all the other pet from crate token vendor are eggs and we don't see any details that would make us think it is different for groucho on the post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.13.42 AM.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	230242

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

BUMP bump +1
    100% vodka guild