Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Crate Token Vendor in Festerfang Outpost!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Well why not release the vanity version as a plat sale and the wep versions as gear to help lower levels speed up leveling ;? After all you could say the same about ebon

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Itemstore For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Need a little something new to spend your Crate Tokens on? There's a new vendor in town.

Attachment 230204

Visit Vambot to the North of the fighting ring Festerfang for some brand new crate token loot, including a slew of Arcane gear and pets. Here's what Vambot has in stock:

• Tokenized Festerfang Crate (3 pulls for Festerfang Loot)
    • Inventory, Character, Auction and Stash Slots
    • Jewels

Arcane Weapons and Gear:

• Arcane Ebon Glade Weapons (lvl 71)
    • Arcane Fly Lord Artifacts (lvl 71)
    • Arcane Three Headed Belts (lvl 71)

Arcane Pets:
    • Groucho
    • Arcanite Reppy
    • Mishi

Vambot will appear with our next content update (scheduled for March 4th), and will be a permanent fixture in Festerfang! Save up those crate tokens to visit him for a shopping spree!
    you know @cinco something that would be pretty crazy and very good for new players aswell as poor players would be to add Kershal Scepter + BlackBeard Hooks + Maul of ollerus to the vendor for like 1,000 to 5,000 Crate Tokens Per (make it balanced)
    the majority of all players all want to get their hands on those 3 items but those 3 items are mainly held by rich players only aswell as the fact that most of the time people inflate the prices by hoarding many of them so that way new players cannot have any.

i know im going to get hated on EVEN more by even more players only due to the fact that they know im right and they dont want my opinion to convince the devs to devalue their items after they hoard x20 of them for inflation.
    Many players know what they are doing and inflating on purpose because they want profit but i feel its very unfair for new players or free to play players who have a very difficult time farming gold or making profit.

Thanks for reading <3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ✅Exile✅ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Can u add ebon armor and helm aswell?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

+1. Very great, community wanted this but can we have ebon armor too? A humble request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

+1 for both things they suggesting

Ebon armor and helmets and kershal hooks and maul

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ✅Exile✅ View Post
    you know @cinco something that would be pretty crazy and very good for new players aswell as poor players would be to add Kershal Scepter + BlackBeard Hooks + Maul of ollerus to the vendor for like 1,000 to 5,000 Crate Tokens Per (make it balanced)
    the majority of all players all want to get their hands on those 3 items but those 3 items are mainly held by rich players only aswell as the fact that most of the time people inflate the prices by hoarding many of them so that way new players cannot have any.

i know im going to get hated on EVEN more by even more players only due to the fact that they know im right and they dont want my opinion to convince the devs to devalue their items after they hoard x20 of them for inflation.
    Many players know what they are doing and inflating on purpose because they want profit but i feel its very unfair for new players or free to play players who have a very difficult time farming gold or making profit.

Thanks for reading <3
    It's a very interesting idea although I have to say that any player can easily watch an ad to get luck elixir for free and farm certain maps to get chests that have a chance to loot their dream weapon from. They're gonna have to work for it and it'll make them enjoy their items even more. I'm not saying it as just the owner of these items, I'm just not a fan of re-releasing rare and old items nor making them available for everyone with no effort. Some things just simply can't be re-released. There's no possibility to approve that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Thanks for reading <3
    I have to agree, sts please add yeti set, golem set, ice spirit set, medusa set, Frank set, ghost set, lepre banner, LB enhanced wing, og jester set.

Did I miss any set here guys? Feel free to add more to the list

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 for the ebon helm and vest!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    I have to agree, sts please add yeti set, golem set, ice spirit set, medusa set, Frank set, ghost set, lepre banner, LB enhanced wing, og jester set.

Did I miss any set here guys? Feel free to add more to the list
    Yes! U forgot about ghost medusa, golem and tradeable 100k platinum coupons for 10tokens! Let's destroy the game economy!!!

I just hope you were sarcastic..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Illegaly View Post
    Yes! U forgot about ghost medusa, golem and tradeable 100k platinum coupons for 10tokens! Let's destroy the game economy!!!

Og journeyman and forerunner too

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

I hope too

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [emoji736
    Exile;3498860]you know @cinco something that would be pretty crazy and very good for new players aswell as poor players would be to add Kershal Scepter + BlackBeard Hooks + Maul of ollerus to the vendor for like 1,000 to 5,000 Crate Tokens Per (make it balanced)

Thanks for reading <3
    I agree!
    Let's just have them avaible for free so the new players have a chance to try them, just as christmaztown said.

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Champist View Post
    Could we get ebon armor and helmet in vendor too? or is that too much

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    This would be great

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Omg yes lets add kershal hooks and maul because we need so much help for low level maps and not because in reality that we want to turn these into vanities omg!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's a very interesting idea although I have to say that any player can easily watch an ad to get luck elixir for free and farm certain maps to get chests that have a chance to loot their dream weapon from. They're gonna have to work for it and it'll make them enjoy their items even more. I'm not saying it as just the owner of these items, I'm just not a fan of re-releasing rare and old items nor making them available for everyone with no effort. Some things just simply can't be re-released. There's no possibility to approve that.
    Interesting words, by the way maul of ollerus, kershal scepter, and Black beard hooks are NOT "Rare". Its true that they are old ofcourse but they are not rare since u can still loot them, items are only rare if they cannot be looted or obtained anymore from any method whatsoever. I think that some items as u said should not be re - released such as: Leaderboard Vanitys, BUT items like ollerus, kershal, and hooks should be re released as a vendor item because its like any other arcane weapon. Aswell as PVP at lower levels is almost non existant due to the prices of the gear since some people like to inflate pricing for these 3 weapons it makes it almost impossible for any poor / semi poor player to even pvp at a fun level cap. I also know that you own multiple of these items that i listed so i am not really surprised that you commented this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ✅Exile✅ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Interesting words, by the way maul of ollerus, kershal scepter, and Black beard hooks are NOT "Rare". Its true that they are old ofcourse but they are not rare since u can still loot them, items are only rare if they cannot be looted or obtained anymore from any method whatsoever. I think that some items as u said should not be re - released such as: Leaderboard Vanitys, BUT items like ollerus, kershal, and hooks should be re released as a vendor item because its like any other arcane weapon. Aswell as PVP at lower levels is almost non existant due to the prices of the gear since some people like to inflate pricing for these 3 weapons it makes it almost impossible for any poor / semi poor player to even pvp at a fun level cap. I also know that you own multiple of these items that i listed so i am not really surprised that you commented this.
    As I said before I didn't write my response only as these items owner. Also, as you have noticed these items are still lootable so I don't see why they should be available at the vendors. Again, these items are RARE due to their drop odds and that's what I meant when I called them so. All of us got these items just thanks to the hard work and EVERYONE can still get it if they just grind long enough. AGAIN, it doesn't matter if I, you, or anyone has them. Just work on your gears, try not to find excuses, and don't expect everything to be easier.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Adding the Ebon Armor and Helmet items doesn't seem like a bad thing. I'll check and see if that can be done before tomorrow's update (or if more conscientious Designers have concerns).

We've heard and considered what's been said here so far and I can tell you there are currently no plans to release Ollerus, Kershal, Hooks, or any other super-desirable and expensive stuff in any of the Crate Token vendors.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

As I said before I didn't write my response only as these items owner. Also, as you have noticed these items are still lootable so I don't see why they should be available at the vendors. Again, these items are RARE due to their drop odds and that's what I meant when I called them so. All of us got these items just thanks to the hard work and EVERYONE can still get it if they just grind long enough. AGAIN, it doesn't matter if I, you, or anyone has them. Just work on your gears, try not to find excuses, and don't expect everything to be easier.
    so ur basically saying that new players / poor players with no gear or bad gear should take the time to farm the chests and spend over 50 hours farming just to loot one of them instead of STS adding a vendor which will cost crate tokens, Which will get players to buy plat or do more plat offers which benefits STS aswell as New / Poor players since now they would be able to get their favorite overpriced arcane item? This idea would benefit new/poor players instead of rich players like me and u. The only people who dont agree with my request of adding a vendor which has these items are players who already own these items themselves. obviously i know u already said: "i didnt write my response only as these items owner". But it sure seems like you only disagree because you dont want poor players to get these good looking items.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Adding the Ebon Armor and Helmet items doesn't seem like a bad thing. I'll check and see if that can be done before tomorrow's update (or if more conscientious Designers have concerns).

We've heard and considered what's been said here so far and I can tell you there are currently no plans to release Ollerus, Kershal, Hooks, or any other super-desirable and expensive stuff in any of the Crate Token vendors.
    Did u / the team choose not to do it so that the economy doesnt crash?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Thank you. I didn't even think we would have to argue about that.