Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Crate Token Vendor in Festerfang Outpost!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Adding the Ebon Armor and Helmet items doesn't seem like a bad thing. I'll check and see if that can be done before tomorrow's update (or if more conscientious Designers have concerns).

We've heard and considered what's been said here so far and I can tell you there are currently no plans to release Ollerus, Kershal, Hooks, or any other super-desirable and expensive stuff in any of the Crate Token vendors.
    I mean you guys did say Lb items wouldnt return and I’m kinda confuse about the reason why you guys don’t wanna bring these gears back? Not bringing these back to the game won’t help with inflation prices and also keeping them in circulation for future new players and others to have. It’s a lot of of rich people hoarding these items to increase the price and I feel like you guys should be supportive of this happening in the game. Maybe if you guys did recolors on these weapons it might be a chance controlling the price maybe? I honestly believe you guys have the talent to make other weapons that would over look these vanities. Hope you guys take my word into consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
    But your love is my relief"- Marley

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [emoji736
    Exile;3498987]so ur basically saying that new players / poor players with no gear or bad gear should take the time to farm the chests and spend over 50 hours farming just to loot one of them instead of STS adding a vendor which will cost crate tokens, Which will get players to buy plat or do more plat offers which benefits STS aswell as New / Poor players since now they would be able to get their favorite overpriced arcane item? This idea would benefit new/poor players instead of rich players like me and u. The only people who dont agree with my request of adding a vendor which has these items are players who already own these items themselves. obviously i know u already said: "i didnt write my response only as these items owner". But it sure seems like you only disagree because you dont want poor players to get these good looking items.
    Are you really saying this with a straight face in 2021? That these new poor players you speak of should suddenly get their hands on one of the most desirable and valuable vanities out there?

Please, thats an implicit way of saying that you really just want this for dirt cheap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Adding the Ebon Armor and Helmet items doesn't seem like a bad thing. I'll check and see if that can be done before tomorrow's update (or if more conscientious Designers have concerns).

We've heard and considered what's been said here so far and I can tell you there are currently no plans to release Ollerus, Kershal, Hooks, or any other super-desirable and expensive stuff in any of the Crate Token vendors.
    Awesome! Thanks Cinco (and the rest of the team)!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes please kershal,hooks,ollerus.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Awesome, you're the man cinco lol. Any plans to open a p.o box? I would gladly mail a gift of appreciation for your efforts towards making the game better😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    I mean you guys did say Lb items wouldnt return and I’m kinda confuse about the reason why you guys don’t wanna bring these gears back? Not bringing these back to the game won’t help with inflation prices and also keeping them in circulation for future new players and others to have. It’s a lot of of rich people hoarding these items to increase the price and I feel like you guys should be supportive of this happening in the game. Maybe if you guys did recolors on these weapons it might be a chance controlling the price maybe? I honestly believe you guys have the talent to make other weapons that would over look these vanities. Hope you guys take my word into consideration.

The main point ollerus, kershal and bb hooks are not discontinued gear, everyone can still loot em through grind, ofc it's hard to loot em but that's exactly what make em so desirable, so not adding these into the vendor is not a problem at all since every player in the game who actually wanna work to get em can do it.
    Instead of complaining maybe could get on farming and try loot em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ✅Exile✅ View Post
    so ur basically saying that new players / poor players with no gear or bad gear should take the time to farm the chests and spend over 50 hours farming just to loot one of them instead of STS adding a vendor which will cost crate tokens, Which will get players to buy plat or do more plat offers which benefits STS aswell as New / Poor players since now they would be able to get their favorite overpriced arcane item? This idea would benefit new/poor players instead of rich players like me and u. The only people who dont agree with my request of adding a vendor which has these items are players who already own these items themselves. obviously i know u already said: "i didnt write my response only as these items owner". But it sure seems like you only disagree because you dont want poor players to get these good looking items.
    Um just to point out some obvious flaws in your argument that you overlooked. To start these new players don't farm these chests to open them LOL they sell them for gold... Also, these new players don't spend money in the game to buy plat and get rich like you... So they have no use for the crate tokens (unlike you ofc a paying customer who has thousands of tokens). I personally am not the owner of any of these items and can't afford them either but your idea of adding them to a token vendor is quite selfish I might say. If anything it will encourage people who have extra income IRL to spend more money on this game aka you. While yes this may help sts make more money overall it would destroy a major part of the economy in AL for new players. Where would these new/poor players now farm? These elite chests would no longer be worth much gold now that these items can be bought for real money (crate tokens = real money spent, or a crap ton of plat eggs). These new players would no longer have a place to farm at low levels for a significant income and thus would no longer find the game enjoyable making the game steadily decline with fewer and fewer new players. I don't think you really thought your request through or maybe you don't really care about new players as much as you say you do. Either way, this is a big -1 for me and I'm glad Cinco has shut down this idea.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    The main point ollerus, kershal and bb hooks are not discontinued gear, everyone can still loot em through grind, ofc it's hard to loot em but that's exactly what make em so desirable, so not adding these into the vendor is not a problem at all since every player in the game who actually wanna work to get em can do it.
    Instead of complaining maybe could get on farming and try loot em.
    It’s obvious I’m a pay to win player and I’m still confuse why they wouldn’t release because they aren’t lb or any any special that they aren’t allowed to bring back. I mean even if they didn’t want to do the vendor idea they could have just did recolor like they did for other vanities people not interested in...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Um just to point out some obvious flaws in your argument that you overlooked. To start these new players don't farm these chests to open them LOL they sell them for gold... Also, these new players don't spend money in the game to buy plat and get rich like you... So they have no use for the crate tokens (unlike you ofc a paying customer who has thousands of tokens). I personally am not the owner of any of these items and can't afford them either but your idea of adding them to a token vendor is quite selfish I might say. If anything it will encourage people who have extra income IRL to spend more money on this game aka you. While yes this may help sts make more money overall it would destroy a major part of the economy in AL for new players. Where would these new/poor players now farm? These elite chests would no longer be worth much gold now that these items can be bought for real money (crate tokens = real money spent, or a crap ton of plat eggs). These new players would no longer have a place to farm at low levels for a significant income and thus would no longer find the game enjoyable making the game steadily decline with fewer and fewer new players. I don't think you really thought your request through or maybe you don't really care about new players as much as you say you do. Either way, this is a big -1 for me and I'm glad Cinco has shut down this idea.
    Um just to point out some assumptions on ur part. To Start i have less than 1000 crate tokens left on my account, Also most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable. My idea of adding them as a token vendor was just an example of something THEY COULD DO, What i meant was adding them to a vendor at all so it could be platinum vendor or so on. Also how is it quite selfish? it was an idea to help poor players get the items they want, i personally just suggested this as a idea and 3 people came at me because of a idea lmao. Also these 3 items would not destroy the economy, sure they are expensive but nowhere near as expensive to be able to break the economy. it would take ghost medusa or frank set or yeti set to break the economy. Also the only main method for farming is high level for gold. Theres literally no way to farm alot of gold other than farming in Maus or other high level maps, its already very difficult for poor players to get rich because it takes a few full runs to even get 1 chest which is worth 15k and it would take them around 30minutes or more to do a few runs since no speed set or speed elixers other than free elixer from watching ad. Its already very hard for new players so thats why i was also going to suggest a new event that helps NEW players more instead of benefiting the rich / Old players. Nobody enjoys to farm for hours and hours to make little gold. The only key things that make this game enjoyable are events with developers / friends aswell as new items and cool aura's and new maps. Farming is not fun in this game, i know from years of doing it, sure sometimes its proftable but it takes a VERY long time to farm if u have no gear or bad gear in low level maps, this is something STS should look into and try releasing a farming method that benefits people in the lower levels. I thought of this idea for about 15 seconds before posting the idea in this post (the idea to add the vanitys to vendors). I was just trying to think of something that new or poor players would enjoy cuz i have a few poor / new friends who dont have much and i try helping them as much as i can but its never enough because i cant give them their dream items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roblox View Post
    It’s obvious I’m a pay to win player and I’m still confuse why they wouldn’t release because they aren’t lb or any any special that they aren’t allowed to bring back. I mean even if they didn’t want to do the vendor idea they could have just did recolor like they did for other vanities people not interested in...

Like I said, they don't have to bring back anything since the items are alrdy obtainable through their respective Elite gold chests, and we have alrdy had recolors of these weapons, remember arcs lvl16?....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Like I said, they don't have to bring back anything since the items are alrdy obtainable through their respective Elite gold chests, and we have alrdy had recolors of these weapons, remember arcs lvl16?....
    Dude your point saying they are in chest means nothing because every arcane is in locks. My point is why do they favor these weapons so much if they arnt lb and they are just basic as any other arcanes?My point about this is to control the prices because it will be people with gold that’s gonna hoard them out. Lol tell me once in a blue you know someone who buy over 500x puzzle chest and loot any? Like I said if they don’t wanna do the vendor they can just do a simple recolor for them to control the price at least to just keep a certain amount in the game for future upcoming players who can’t afford the original version.

Done responding to this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ✅Exile✅ View Post
    Um just to point out some assumptions on ur part. To Start i have less than 1000 crate tokens left on my account, Also most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable. My idea of adding them as a token vendor was just an example of something THEY COULD DO, What i meant was adding them to a vendor at all so it could be platinum vendor or so on. Also how is it quite selfish? it was an idea to help poor players get the items they want, i personally just suggested this as a idea and 3 people came at me because of a idea lmao. Also these 3 items would not destroy the economy, sure they are expensive but nowhere near as expensive to be able to break the economy. it would take ghost medusa or frank set or yeti set to break the economy. Also the only main method for farming is high level for gold. Theres literally no way to farm alot of gold other than farming in Maus or other high level maps, its already very difficult for poor players to get rich because it takes a few full runs to even get 1 chest which is worth 15k and it would take them around 30minutes or more to do a few runs since no speed set or speed elixers other than free elixer from watching ad. Its already very hard for new players so thats why i was also going to suggest a new event that helps NEW players more instead of benefiting the rich / Old players. Nobody enjoys to farm for hours and hours to make little gold. The only key things that make this game enjoyable are events with developers / friends aswell as new items and cool aura's and new maps. Farming is not fun in this game, i know from years of doing it, sure sometimes its proftable but it takes a VERY long time to farm if u have no gear or bad gear in low level maps, this is something STS should look into and try releasing a farming method that benefits people in the lower levels. I thought of this idea for about 15 seconds before posting the idea in this post (the idea to add the vanitys to vendors). I was just trying to think of something that new or poor players would enjoy cuz i have a few poor / new friends who dont have much and i try helping them as much as i can but its never enough because i cant give them their dream items.
    lol. Nice rant. Anyways let's dissect this. To start I would like to present my first piece of evidence A direct quote from you on the general discussion thread about adding new things to the crate tokens vendors. You say "+1 i have opened over 2000 massive crates and have many leftover crate tokens that i want to spend on stuff thats worth the amount of tokens spent." Now correct me if I am wrong but massive crates give 3 crate tokens every time you open them, and some like massive demon crates give 5 crate tokens (WOW that's a lot...). Anyways say you only got 3 tokens for every massive crate and like you said 2000 crates (let me do some quick maths) 2000*3=6000. That's a lot of crate tokens and I understand that you have spent some tokens but again let's be honest.. what use are these crate tokens on the old vendor? Character slots and inventory slots maybe... would you really waste thousands of tokens on dragon LVL 41 equips? I think not. Anyways this is beside the point. You also state "most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable." Well, ofc I have to ask how many new players have you talked to recently? Because unlike you who does raffles to earn gold (I'm not saying anything bad about those btw I got no prob with that lol) I farm just like the majority of players. This is what new players are taught as well "If you want to make gold you must put effort into it" just like IRL you won't make money without working for it. Now you're saying that there is no easy method to farming because "locked rengol crates" arent lootable? I'm sorry... What? you can run elite Kraken and easily make gold you don't even need good equips for that lol. I ran elite Kraken doing APs with NO luck Elixir (Let me say it again NO LUCK ELIXIR) and still looted 80+ elite gold pirate chests. These chests are not hard to loot at all it requires effort and is quite rewarding to these new players. Now if suddenly kershal, maul and hooks came back what would these elite gold chests be worth? Since you merch quite often I think you would understand how this would affect the prices correct? Suddenly these elite chests would significantly drop in price because now you can pay real money for an item in-game that was a very rare drop before but now is becoming more common due to the amount of paying customers who have thousands of crate tokens (*cough* *cough* you...). "Farming is not fun in this game, I know from years of doing it" This is your opinion ofc and you seem to forget that many people play this game for pleasure and can't afford to spend real money on it. Also while farming gold is not fun (I agree with that statement) these new players must farm gold (elite gold chests) if they want to make gold otherwise they have no way to make gold at low levels man. While your idea might have been genuinely trying to help the new/poorer players in the Arcane Legends community overall it would hurt them more than it would benefit them. (Also you and many other people would benefit from this a lot more than the new players would - And that's a fact). All new players want some certain item or vanity that looks cool but it requires effort and work I don't think that this idea will actually help them but rather harm them.

-Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hey Cinco i understand that the expansion is coming soon and players will need level 71 gear from a token vendor and maybe 76 gear from the expansion token vendor as ebon can be looted from maps, i just thought kershal and other lv 36 and below arcane items wouldnt be an issue as people can have fun and PVP at that range and can be used to level *We all know there's hundreds of kershal, maul and BB Hooks in the game however we also know the majority of those items are owned by a handful of people just to hoard and manipulate the price, and i also know that if you release those items again you would see hundreds of those items trying to be rush sold by a hanfdul of players which would be entertaining and on the bright side it means that those 3 items would be a few less mass price manipulation items out of the circle. Hahaha illigaly I know

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

New players should loot new stuff so we old players can keep our rare gears and vanity cuz if u start giving them out then what's the point of keeping our rare gears or vanity when the whole server gonna have em also ,kershal maul should b left how they are. Farm for them if u can't afford to buy ez they are lootable but keep them rare.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pac View Post
    New players should loot new stuff so we old players can keep our rare gears and vanity cuz if u start giving them out then what's the point of keeping our rare gears or vanity when the whole server gonna have em also ,kershal maul should b left how they are. Farm for them if u can't afford to buy ez they are lootable but keep them rare.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mate they should just make lb vanity weps if they want to be rare

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    lol. Nice rant. Anyways let's dissect this. To start I would like to present my first piece of evidence A direct quote from you on the general discussion thread about adding new things to the crate tokens vendors. You say "+1 i have opened over 2000 massive crates and have many leftover crate tokens that i want to spend on stuff thats worth the amount of tokens spent." Now correct me if I am wrong but massive crates give 3 crate tokens every time you open them, and some like massive demon crates give 5 crate tokens (WOW that's a lot...). Anyways say you only got 3 tokens for every massive crate and like you said 2000 crates (let me do some quick maths) 2000*3=6000. That's a lot of crate tokens and I understand that you have spent some tokens but again let's be honest.. what use are these crate tokens on the old vendor? Character slots and inventory slots maybe... would you really waste thousands of tokens on dragon LVL 41 equips? I think not. Anyways this is beside the point. You also state "most new players have to spend real money on this game because theres no easy method to farming alot of gold since the "Locked crate of Rengol" was no longer lootable." Well, ofc I have to ask how many new players have you talked to recently? Because unlike you who does raffles to earn gold (I'm not saying anything bad about those btw I got no prob with that lol) I farm just like the majority of players. This is what new players are taught as well "If you want to make gold you must put effort into it" just like IRL you won't make money without working for it. Now you're saying that there is no easy method to farming because "locked rengol crates" arent lootable? I'm sorry... What? you can run elite Kraken and easily make gold you don't even need good equips for that lol. I ran elite Kraken doing APs with NO luck Elixir (Let me say it again NO LUCK ELIXIR) and still looted 80+ elite gold pirate chests. These chests are not hard to loot at all it requires effort and is quite rewarding to these new players. Now if suddenly kershal, maul and hooks came back what would these elite gold chests be worth? Since you merch quite often I think you would understand how this would affect the prices correct? Suddenly these elite chests would significantly drop in price because now you can pay real money for an item in-game that was a very rare drop before but now is becoming more common due to the amount of paying customers who have thousands of crate tokens (*cough* *cough* you...). "Farming is not fun in this game, I know from years of doing it" This is your opinion ofc and you seem to forget that many people play this game for pleasure and can't afford to spend real money on it. Also while farming gold is not fun (I agree with that statement) these new players must farm gold (elite gold chests) if they want to make gold otherwise they have no way to make gold at low levels man. While your idea might have been genuinely trying to help the new/poorer players in the Arcane Legends community overall it would hurt them more than it would benefit them. (Also you and many other people would benefit from this a lot more than the new players would - And that's a fact). All new players want some certain item or vanity that looks cool but it requires effort and work I don't think that this idea will actually help them but rather harm them.

-Atoned

i spent all my crate tokens on character slots / inventory slots so i have room to merch alot of items at the same time. Also yes i pvp at lower lvls so i sometimes buy drag hunt swords. Also i dont do raffles to "earn" Gold, i did raffles to be able to afford my giveaways. Also i will make a video if you really want me to showing all my crate tokens on every character on my account to show u that u are wrong about my crate tokens. My opinion of farming is yeah its not fun because it takes up so much time, i dont forget people play this game for PLEASURE BUT i KNOW for a FACT that NOBODY likes to farm on arcane legends. Not a single player ENJOYS farming for 10+ Hours a day on this game let alone any game. By the way cinco already answered this post so im unsure why we keep replying, wanna private message me so we can talk? feel free to screenshot the messages or record if u want to.

- exile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    Hey Cinco i understand that the expansion is coming soon and players will need level 71 gear from a token vendor and maybe 76 gear from the expansion token vendor as ebon can be looted from maps, i just thought kershal and other lv 36 and below arcane items wouldnt be an issue as people can have fun and PVP at that range and can be used to level *We all know there's hundreds of kershal, maul and BB Hooks in the game however we also know the majority of those items are owned by a handful of people just to hoard and manipulate the price, and i also know that if you release those items again you would see hundreds of those items trying to be rush sold by a hanfdul of players which would be entertaining and on the bright side it means that those 3 items would be a few less mass price manipulation items out of the circle. Hahaha illigaly I know

Everything has been told. If you don't understand, try to read everything all over again, carefully this time. The last sentence is just unnecessary malice.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

By the way I noticed the goal to encourage players to level is good. can we get more Xp quests to speed up the process as rising level ranges.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Itemstore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itemstore View Post
    By the way I noticed the goal to encourage players to level is good. can we get more Xp quests to speed up the process as rising level ranges.

Strongly agree and low lvl pvp with be fun again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looiaqop View Post
    Omg yes lets add kershal hooks and maul because we need so much help for low level maps and not because in reality that we want to turn these into vanities omg!!!
    hahaha yup, they'll just turn it into a vanity. these liars kept on saying that it will be used to help low levels but the truth is, they'll just craft it into a vanity version

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk