Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling Heraldic/Crier War and Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Selling Heraldic/Crier War and Mage

If I needed help selling my items I would ask
    Last edited by Jhawkeye; 03-03-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    AL - JhawkJ,Lamborghini,Price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Still taking offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Last mage crier sold for 240m

Last war brown heraldic sold for 250m

Just putting it out there for new people who dont know the prices ....

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Last mage crier sold for 240m

Last war brown heraldic sold for 250m

Just putting it out there for new people who dont know the prices ....

-FA
    Last crier I saw sell was for 350m
    Heraldics idk too much about personally but I asked around and thats where I got my prices from. Its a lot of price manipulators both trying to get things way cheaper than they worth and trying to raise prices high af. I’m just going in-between both to make fair prices for collectors not ppl tryna get to merch. My autos aren’t my final price I’m open to negotiation but rather set them max price to avoid lowballers.
    Last edited by Jhawkeye; 03-02-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Auto price updated/dropped to fit more in line with the actual price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

So ur blatantly accepting that u are price manipulating so that i can. Sell at a higher price ... lol ....
    no action will be taken against you... i told its for new players as they are easily scammed in this way.....
    all old players know the prices

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

So ur blatantly accepting that u are price manipulating so that i can. Sell at a higher price ... lol ....
    no action will be taken against you... i told its for new players as they are easily scammed in this way.....

-FA
    If I listened to every lowballer that came on my posts I wouldn’t make no gold. I’m charging a fair price don’t like it then leave. And most new players not even worried about collectables but good try tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

500m epic heraldic set? Wtf

I'll be retracting my desert set offer for epic heraldic set

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

-FA
    That's the problem with setting auto.

Jokers and "Heroes" of forum like yourself would tend to accuse seller of price manipulations when all the seller does is try to estimate an auto so that they would not get spammed by ridiculous amount of enquiries like "bro what's auto".

To the OP, best is to take offers first, so you have legit offers as a basis at which your auto will be derived from. That's when you shut the hell out of people who think they set price for all items in arlor just because they claim themselves as "a veteran".

For example, if you have multiple offers like 330m, 335m, 340m setting an auto of 350m -400m seems perfectly reasonable.

P. S. Prices of items in arlor is not set in stone, they rise they fall as time passes. Funny to see a self proclaimed "veteran" so ignorant of this simple fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

the epic heraldic set that you are not planning to sell for lower than 500m, was mine which i sold the whole set to Paper for 250m. I would also suggest you to sell the crier for a fair price as the last one i saw had an offer of 750 pure. I would suggest you to keep it until you get 600+ offers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

If you see my old posts , I was selling the same lv 16 crier mage vest for over 3 months and I sold it for 180m to be exact to ign close.

And the green heraldic set for warrior is 250m ?
    Really? My friend sold a brown heraldic set for war lv 15 for around 240m .

And your telling me price rise up and down ? @analytical
    Well you must be out of your mind to suggest that the most inappropriate time wherein the awakening event just ended and a LB ghost set is selling around for 800-900m

Just stop manipulating prices and sharing your profound advise and just share facts about last sold items price with facts.
    I can talk with full authority and honesty since I sold most of the items after marketing for over 3 months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    If you see my old posts , I was selling the same lv 16 crier mage vest for over 3 months and I sold it for 180m to be exact to ign close.

Well you must be out of your mind to suggest that the most inappropriate time wherein the awakening event just ended and a LB ghost set is selling around for 800-900m

Just stop manipulating prices and sharing your profound advise and just share facts about last sold items price with facts.
    I can talk with full authority and honesty since I sold most of the items after marketing for over 3 months.
    Forum is really getting funnier and funnier 😂😂😂

Who gives a shhet about last sold months/weeks ago?

Did you even read before you split your personal hatred and shhet here?

All I was saying is for the OP to take offers to see what's current price right now, not months or years ago. Just because you sold it for X price doesn't mean others can only sell it under your price. At certain times people are willing to pay more, certain time they pay less. Not to mention that many people quit AL at different time of the year, who knows when those ppl will return with their untouched gold to create demand for items they desire? Wouldn't that affect prices?

Of course, Awakening event made many items drop in price, I'm not gonna argue that as it is indeed a fact. But DON'T BE BLIND TO ITEMS WHO DID RISE IN price as well (Blizz Aura, xp elixirs, awake gems etc). Prices drop for some items because of expenditure shifting especially from vanities to awake gems or to cash out preparing for expansion. So tell me what is wrong about price rise and drop over time for items in AL ?

And if you actually read what was said, did I mention anything about the validity of the OP's price? Did I mention explicitly I agree with his price in any way?

Also, before I leave, I'm curious, you own the entire rare collectables market? Everyone has to listen to you just because you wasted 3 months to sell something at the wrong time or worse to a well known hoarder/merchant? So does that mean if i sell my maul for 80m now other sellers have to follow my price?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post

So you have 3 months of experience and already consider yourself an expert on the prices of items in AL?

By your logic, Awakening gem kits going from 30k to 39k is price manipulation too right? Since everyone is in on it trying to make a profit.

Also just like Analytical said, there are no set prices in al. If you wanted to, you could sell your gnarled set (mage) for 5bil or kershal staff for 700m.

Now according to this study, you truly are a donut.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

this happen too , lol close, sold to me his lion vest 2day ago 76m and now same with this post happen , then X sold then JEALOUS and make a thread LOLL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

By my estimation, epic set war should be worth around 150m. The most recent rare (brown warrior set) 3/3, at least in my knowledge, sold for 300m prior to awakening event. This was a level 5 set (armor/helm/weapon) if I’m not mistaken.

Hope the above info helps. Good luck selling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

The trade section really is more like a general discussion area nowadays. Just because you bought a rush sell or sold your items for rush doesn’t make it that price. Items rise and fall all the time. If you don’t like the offer or the price whatever the option is simple. Don’t take it lmao. Trying to control if someone sells item at a certain price is just as big manipulation as someone who is giving fake offers because now you’re trying to limit what the seller can make. Idk who hurt you but im just tryna get a good price for my stuff. Not a merch price and not the first buyer that comes my way. I like to play the long game so yea my prices may be considered “high”. But its still within the range just rather sell to someone who really wants the items and not just looking to make a quick buck. Anyways thread closed lotta you ppl suck. Thanks to the ones that had my back and just tryna let me sell my items forums is getting to toxic to tryn sell stuff on.

P.S check my forum create date. Its only a few ppl left been playing as long as I have. And I really been playing sts games longer than that.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yeah theyre not us

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I got 260m offer for my epic heraldic vest warrior 3 month ago (I was not selling random townie pmed) and I wont sell even its 500m. Just heard some ppl sold theirs for 300m and its same like 2-3 month ago.

I also know that rare set sold for 300m like 1-2 month ago. Thats true seller could go up and buyer was my friend he was even saying price was awesome.

In today’s market epic or rare does not matter a lot anymore especially for tanks because both of them quite hard to find and there is preferred things for me I dont like brown one.(black rog one awesome of course)

I dont know what kinda of drama going here but just wanted say. OP is totally right and his prices were quite okay.

p.s since I have one of them I know the market quite well not trying to manipulate

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

war green heraldic costs about 300 and mage crier costs like 700m. If u sold your crier for 180, this was probably a year ago as the prices have been changed. In fact, i sold a green heraldic set for 300m to payper and then i bought a mage crier which i had 700m offers as well. Still keeping it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
    The trade section really is more like a general discussion area nowadays. Just because you bought a rush sell or sold your items for rush doesn’t make it that price. Items rise and fall all the time. If you don’t like the offer or the price whatever the option is simple. Don’t take it lmao. Trying to control if someone sells item at a certain price is just as big manipulation as someone who is giving fake offers because now you’re trying to limit what the seller can make. Idk who hurt you but im just tryna get a good price for my stuff. Not a merch price and not the first buyer that comes my way. I like to play the long game so yea my prices may be considered “high”. But its still within the range just rather sell to someone who really wants the items and not just looking to make a quick buck. Anyways thread closed lotta you ppl suck. Thanks to the ones that had my back and just tryna let me sell my items forums is getting to toxic to tryn sell stuff on.

P.S check my forum create date. Its only a few ppl left been playing as long as I have. And I really been playing sts games longer than that.
    Yea bro u can go on and sell ur stuff at ur PRICES

But i will always be there to inform the community about the original prices ...... AND i dont intend on spoiling other threads i dont say lik this in every thread only if it appears like a daylight robbery

-FA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast