Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sad news : A warning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Sad News : A Warning

As an active member of the DL community, it's my duty to bring forward a sad news to all of you.
    There used to be a Large Guild of almost close to 5000 members known as "Eternal Sanctum" created by ign : Frostxshade in this game but due to the choice of a wrongly trusted Officer, almost 3200 people have been kicked out (removed) from the guild and it's a major loss to that guild with now around 1800 members presently.

I personally feel, it has become a really serious issue because anybody can gain trust of the guild members with time (may it be months or year) and they get responsibility of Officer on doing it well but, it's really heart-breaking when we lose such a big number due to a wrong decision.

That's why I had to create a thread regarding the solution of this. It has simply got one solution and that's ---- " An Officer or a Higher role of Sub-Master needs to be created which must be able to kick Another Officer , it must not solely depend on the Master of the guild or else it can be disastrous as you can see in the example above. "

When people were getting kicked by the Officers, the other Officers can only watch it because The Master of Guild is offline due to some reason. If Officers are the second controllers of a Guild, they must have the power to stop something wrong by other Officer but they can't unless the Master comes to witness it.

I am attaching a few proofs (screeshots) that have been sent to me via social media and the culprit of the act is ign : Redcrystals who has been reported by several people till now to be banned along with the items transferred account.
    Name:  Screenshot_2021-03-01-20-36-20-86.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  287.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2021-03-01-20-40-52-15.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  399.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2021-03-01-20-59-26-33.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  358.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20210302_005017.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  99.3 KB

It's not only a problem for this guild but also there have been instances before where many upcoming big guilds have been killed by These Guild Killers and also a threat to the future guilds to be formed ahead.

I hope the Developers take a view over the situation and act accordingly. Spread love in the community guys and do keep your views upon this. ��❤️

Also, along with the screenshots, I am attaching a youtube video link which has been posted on the guild "Eternal Sanctum" named YouTube channel today in these sad circumstances. If there's any difficulty in viewing full video, tilt the device.

Lots of love, take care and please maintain peace ☮️
    Last edited by Mr.Sai; 03-02-2021 at 06:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post: