Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Well said.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oooof Hoarders Getting Real Mad in This Thread, If Sts Make Yinshe Drop I don't Care at all If They don't I still don't Care

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I hope yinshe will be available during eggzavior. Itll teach hoarders a lesson.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Not against yinshe being lootable in eggzavier, but why is it that some people here have some issues to hoarders? because I myself am a hoarder, I happen to hard awake gems.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

e l e v e n c h a r a c t e r s
    Last edited by Archugejackmen; 03-03-2021 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    And then you ripped off your shirt with your bare hands, flexed your overwhelming masculinity, and dove in front of a speeding truck to save an infirm and debilitated kitten. And then everyone clapped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    This is a game... not real life bruv
    People said the same thing when they were asked why they scam others.

The thing is it's exactly because their actual real life identity is hidden so they get to do everything they otherwise won't do in real life, not just their worst version like scamming but also their best like what they will do to community when they are financially free. If anything, this game only reveals people's arguably truest nature of themselves.

I would very boldy, yes boldly, assume you expect things to be given by your government/teachers/ parents/direct superiors and also possibly blaming them when things go wrong - - basically any similar real life situation, without realising it's always on us that we have to work for what we really want

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhguhbuhbuh View Post
    I hope yinshe will be available during eggzavior. Itll teach hoarders a lesson.
    I said this a hundreds times alredy but sure why not more, aint NOBODY hoarding yinshe cuz everyone is scared it Will drop in zavier and they would loose millions maybe even hundreds if millions. If it was beeing hoarded then People would constantly buy it from auc and there would never be any eggs in auc, but no, there are always many and price kept dropping till now and probably Will more. Y'all need to start using your brain its always easy to point fingers. Think twice before you make a toxic comment that you actually make a point cuz now you just look stupid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

No. Yinshe and bao will not drop in zav. Just common sense, timur and geng didn't so why would it make sense for bao and yinshe to drop when the other 2 didn't.
    Love pet didn't either, nor did every new pet.

Be glad you got people who hoard merch instead of standing in a town 24/7 spamming chat and low balling your items down to a penny. Without hoarders then most items would be costing a whole lot more than they do now. Because if no one is hoarding then that means the quantity is low = price higher.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-04-2021 at 03:09 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No. Yinshe and bao will not drop in zav. Just common sense, timur and geng didn't so why would it make sense for bao and yinshe to drop when the other 2 didn't.

Be glad you got people who hoard merch instead of standing in a town 24/7 spamming chat and low balling your items down to a penny. Without hoarders then most items would be costing a whole lot more than they do now. Because if no one is hoarding then that means the quantity is low = price higher.
    these dudes have some issues with hoarders. I mean, what's wrong with hoarding? and the argument in this thread is not about people hoarding the egg, it's about preserving the rarity and OP status of the eggs. if at some point you made a point, they'll just hit you with " you're butthurt because you're a hoarder"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabss View Post
    these dudes have some issues with hoarders. I mean, what's wrong with hoarding? and the argument in this thread is not about people hoarding the egg, it's about preserving the rarity and OP status of the eggs. if at some point you made a point, they'll just hit you with " you're butthurt because you're a hoarder"

They make any excuse possible over any subject to try and win an arguement even if they are completely wrong. Nasa could bring a scientist here to say that the sky is blue by showing that color reflects etc and people here would use an excuse like timmy manipulated the pizza cost at pizza hut by buying all the pizza so that the sky is green with floating pigs.
    Without hoarders I wonder what the cost of blue awake gems would be rn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

True if there is no holders then items will be extinct right now, like the vanities 2014 ones they still exist today, the banners the red balloon. thanks to the holders

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I said this a hundreds times alredy but sure why not more, aint NOBODY hoarding yinshe cuz everyone is scared it Will drop in zavier and they would loose millions maybe even hundreds if millions. If it was beeing hoarded then People would constantly buy it from auc and there would never be any eggs in auc, but no, there are always many and price kept dropping till now and probably Will more. Y'all need to start using your brain its always easy to point fingers. Think twice before you make a toxic comment that you actually make a point cuz now you just look stupid.

What's wrong with Yinshe being available at Eggzavior ?

Tell me you're a hoarder without telling me you're a hoarder.
    Last edited by Tuhguhbuhbuh; 03-04-2021 at 08:38 AM.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhguhbuhbuh View Post
    What's wrong with Yinshe being available at Eggzavior ?

Tell me you're a hoarder without telling me you're a hoarder.
    Whats wrong about yinshe beeing lootable in zavier you ask? Well its simple. Now there are hundreds of them in the game, if hes lootable in zavier there would be thousands and everyone would use it cuz its too op. Imagine that there is some vanity and that there is thousands of it and its so good thst everyone wesrs it, go in any city and see 20 ppl wearing it, everyone in party. It would be weird right? Everyone the same. Same with yinshe if there are thousands of it and since its so op and if it would be lootable in zavier it would cost like 1m everyone would use it cuz why would anyone use anything else? (except warriors). Its fine as it is, a couple hundreds of them and 7-10m, not to expensive and not too low.

"tell me you are a hoarder without telling me you are a hoarder" lol i explained very well in my previous quote about that no one is hoarding it because ppl are scared it Will be lootable in zavier and you understood that very well i know it , you just dont know what to say anymore cuz you were prooven wrong so you are talking trash. Stop making a fool out of yourself and rather dont reply to this quote cuz if you do it Will probably look the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

There are so many flaws in your sentence statement.

1) Shenlong and Fuzanglong dropped last year in Zavier AND they were release last year lunar. Only the lunar gold loot pet don't drop.

2) As long as the items are in the game, they will exist unless the player gets banned or quit. Hoarding doesn't affect. The items won't go extinct as long as they were dropped. Explain what does hoarding have to do with the existence of items?

On the contrary, If a hoarder gets banned, all of the items he was holding will be lost. Its more beneficial if the items are distributed more evenly. That way if a single person gets banned, only his item will be lost.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I would like yinshe be lootable for the eggzav event please. Same as mentioned already, fuznglong shenlong, zhulong, even armored zhulong was released last lunar event and they were all lootable last eggzav event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

@Cinco can you tell us if Yinshe will be available as a drop?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

There are many flaws with* your statement.*

1) Shenlong and Fuzanglong dropped last year during the Zavier event, and were then* released* last year during lunar event.* The only pet that hasn’t dropped was “Geng”.

2) As long as the items are in-game*,they will continue to* exist till either* the player gets banned or quits*. Hoarding doesn't affect the items*.They won't cease to exist, due to the fact* they were dropped. Explain to me* how hoarding effects already existing items?*

On the contrary, If a hoarder gets banned, all of his* items would* be lost. It is much *more beneficial,* if the items are distributed evenly. Thus* if a single player* gets banned, only his item(s) would be effected.*

I just fixed your post. Are you certain you have an IQ that of 143? If so, why are you wasting your time here arguing with people you’re probably never going to meet in the real world? Stop wasting your time here.

Someone with that high score of intelligence would’ve already perceived that by now. On a side note, no one would boast about how intelligent they are(in this case, “thinks they are”). We are human, no matter how high our score is. We will continue to make mistakes.

Ps. To answer your question, “How does hoarding effect already existing items?”.

Simple, the more said player hoards a certain *desired* item, the more the value is increased. It’s basic logic, “Supply and demand”. That’s all it is.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    I just fixed your post. Are you certain you have an IQ that of 143? If so, why are you wasting your time here arguing with people you’re probably never going to meet in the real world? Stop wasting your time here.

Someone with that high score of intelligence would’ve already perceived that by now. On a side note, no one would boast about how intelligent they are(in this case, “thinks they are”). We are human, no matter how high our score is. We will continue to make mistakes.

Ps. To answer your question, “How does hoarding effect already existing items?”.

Simple, the more said player hoards a certain *desired* item, the more the value is increased. It’s basic logic, “Supply and demand”. That’s all it is.
    Yeah I know it increases their price. Encryption said that Hoarding prevents the item from going extinct which is false, in some cases it will make it go instinct faster.

Anyways, I know it's pointless to argue here. Quarantine brings a lot of free time....

My point was and still is, that there is a higher chance of Yinshe dropping if the trend from previous years continues.

Also, I personally think that hoarding artificially increases the value of items which I am not a fan of. Let it be a natural process.

PS: English isn't my native language so there will be obvious grammatical errors, and my sentences won't be able to perfectly relay my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Yeah I know it increases their price. Encryption said that Hoarding prevents the item from going extinct which is false, in some cases it will make it go instinct faster.

Also, I personally think that hoarding artificially increases the value of items which I am not a fan of. Let it be a natural process.

Explain to me what would happen to the blue awake gems if in the past awake event if no one hoarded blue gems. Price? Quantity?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk