Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yinshe in eggzavier

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Yinshe in eggzavier

Hello, ill make this quick. I dont think its a good idea that yinshe is lootable in zavier because of 2 reasons :

1. He is probably the Best pve pet for rogue and mage (for stats) and if eggzavier comes it Will drop to like 4m and it would pretty much ruin every other pet cuz i dont see why anyone would use anything else.

2. There are a lot of them in game right now, probably a few hundred maybe even more and imo thats fine, also it would be weird that it drops in 2 events that are not even a month apart.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Hello, ill make this quick. I dont think its a good idea that yinshe is lootable in zavier because of 2 reasons :

1. He is probably the Best pve pet for rogue and mage (for stats) and if eggzavier comes it Will drop to like 4m and it would pretty much ruin every other pet cuz i dont see why anyone would use anything else.

2. There are a lot of them in game right now, probably a few hundred maybe even more and imo thats fine, also it would be weird that it drops in 2 events that are not even a month apart.

Don't worry, I don't think new released pets woulf be lootable in eggzavier. Just like last year, were-wiger was released on january and was not lootable when eggzavier came.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Isn't it better if everyone gets to use a good pet?

Anyways, it will most likely drop since Fuzanglong and Shen long dropped the same year they were created. I'd say 75% chance that it will drop.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Isn't it better if everyone gets to use a good pet?

Anyways, it will most likely drop since Fuzanglong and Shen long dropped the same year they were created. I'd say 75% chance that it will drop.

No

Sent from tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I agree that its better to keep them "original" for at least a few months. Additionally, yinshe isnt even a very rare pet, he is a free event drop and costs just a couple millions. Endgame players can afford him with a little farming in evg already so not really a point to make him cheaper imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    No

Sent from tapatalk
    Why isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

NO

Sent from tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Is yinshe right now not rare? not accessible? Including it on zavier would just make it worth 500k each. Isnt better for everyone can use a good pet? LOL why not buy all yinshe and do a giveaways or why not yinshe is bound in all players? I've kept you mum in most all your threads, at least make some sense not just you thought of something then post it abruptly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Is yinshe right now not rare? not accessible? Including it on zavier would just make it worth 500k each. Isnt better for everyone can use a good pet? LOL why not buy all yinshe and do a giveaways or why not yinshe is bound in all players? I've kept you mum in most all your threads, at least make some sense not just you thought of something then post it abruptly.
    Why does it matter to you what the price of an egg is?

If you have the pet, it's all good. Now let the poorer players get it too. I don't see your logic.

What if it's 500k each, so what? Whats the harm?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Why does it matter to you what the price of an egg is?

If you have the pet, it's all good. Now let the poorer players get it too. I don't see your logic.

What if it's 500k each, so what? Whats the harm?

lol this aint communism bro, let the poorer get it too? How poor are you? lmao. Basically your saying a guy who have less wanted a lambo? there are lot of pets out there, if its out of reach then dont reach it. Go by smaller steps besides 7m yinshe is not that hard to get, if hes poor? then idc he should work hard more thats not my problem, I once was a beginner too. Better to get something you sought working hard than getting it cheap. Its common sense ughhh. You want a new player who played 2 days to have all already lool.

Think bro at least make some sense.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Whoever don't want it to be lootable stocked them up trying to make a profit, obviously, hahaha.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dualray For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

lol this aint communism bro, let the poorer get it too? How poor are you? lmao. Basically your saying a guy who have less wanted a lambo? there are lot of pets out there, if its out of reach then dont reach it. Go by smaller steps besides 7m yinshe is not that hard to get, if hes poor? then idc he should work hard more thats not my problem, I once was a beginner too. Better to get something you sought working hard than getting it cheap. Its common sense ughhh. You want a new player who played 2 days to have all already lool.

Think bro at least make some sense.
    Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    Whoever don't want it to be lootable stocked them up trying to make a profit, obviously, hahaha.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    No, its just that the Best pet for pve should not be worth 1m.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

Shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhul came last year in february, eggzavier was in april or May i dont remmeber correctly, that was 2-3 months apart, also all of those were rare back then there was just a few of each in the game, yinshe is pretty common right now and its alredy not expensive, if yinshe dropped in zavier it would cost like 1m and pretty much ruin (almost) every other pet cuz everyone would want to use yinshe and (almost) every other pet would just become a pet to use for the looks. Also no im not hoarding yinshe and i feel like no one is tbh cuz everyone is afraid it might drop in zavier and it would just be a a waste of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

No, its just that the Best pet for pve should not be worth 1m.

1m? It's been more than half a year since last eggzavier. Fuzanglong and Shenlong were worth 8-12m then, and they are worth 8-12m now.

From the trend so far, Eggzavier doesn't affect the worth of a pet, it actually balances it out.

Look at Samael before zavier last year for example, he was 20m just because of how rare he was, but are his stats actually worth 20m? Nope, that's why he dropped to 2m.

Simillarly, since the stats of Zhulong, Fuzanglong, and Shenlong are worth 8-12m, they remained at that price point even after zavier.

He would not be worth 1m just because his stats are good. He will atleast be 4-6m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

I could be wrong but i have never seen newly release pet dropping on eggzavier, so if you can't afford it now just wait for another eggzavier in a couple of months

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

clear your bubble mind mate lol. hoarding yinshe? i could just invest in awakes/keys make more money than your 1 year holding of yinshe. how come bao exclusive and yinshe not hahaha get outta here. your a waste of braincell lol. a b c d e f g h i whats next?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhul came last year in february, eggzavier was in april or May i dont remmeber correctly, that was 2-3 months apart, also all of those were rare back then there was just a few of each in the game, yinshe is pretty common right now and its alredy not expensive, if yinshe dropped in zavier it would cost like 1m and pretty much ruin (almost) every other pet cuz everyone would want to use yinshe and (almost) every other pet would just become a pet to use for the looks. Also no im not hoarding yinshe and i feel like no one is tbh cuz everyone is afraid it might drop in zavier and it would just be a a waste of gold.

If Yinshe wasn't created, everyone would want Lancelot or another pet which will still ruin every other pet... except it won't.

Pets have unique passive and AA, therefore people will only use the pet good for the specific situation.

I don't understand why u think that a common arcane pet shouldn't drop.

Besides, a 100 more eggs into the game won't make a big difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

clear your bubble mind mate lol. hoarding yinshe? i could just invest in awakes/keys make more money than your 1 year holding of yinshe. how come bao exclusive and yinshe not hahaha get outta here. your a waste of braincell lol. a b c d e f g h i whats next?
    That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

university students? how many are you. 143 iq