Thread: Yinshe in eggzavier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    university students? how many are you. 143 iq
    Typo can happen, rofl.

Besides, English isn't my native language.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

What’s wrong with you people, just let the eggs be lootable. You hoarders are disgusting, all so you could could feel ‘special’ by having a pet that will be outclassed within a few months.

This thread is basically, “STS pls don’t release Yin for eggzavier, I hoarded it so I can sell it for more later”. Pathetic.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

For the record, last year all the dragon releases for Chinese New Year were lootable during the event; I would expect the same this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Eggs will be dirt cheap this year so who cares. If you are waiting for an event to get rich then Easter should be in your crosshairs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

A small and humble suggestion: There's a better way to utilise that 143 iq.

Justify your point with your logic instead of flexing your iq (wondering how does your 2nd and 3rd paragraph make any relevance to this discussion other than defending your ego/ intelligence)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Lmao people these days want everything free, cheap and accessible xD. Grind for it, buy it or get lost. Everything isn't supposed to be free or easy to get

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilmorty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I love how hoarders are against Yinshe dropping in Eggzavier. Anyways, I just came here to read those comments. STS is the one deciding if that egg is going to be lootable or not, not us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Lmao people these days want everything free, cheap and accessible xD. Grind for it, buy it or get lost. Everything isn't supposed to be free or easy to get
    People are currently grinding for Yinshe, and people will grind for eggs in zavier too.

Your point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    A small and humble suggestion: There's a better way to utilise that 143 iq.

Justify your point with your logic instead of flexing your iq (wondering how does your 2nd and 3rd paragraph make any relevance to this discussion other than defending your ego/ intelligence)
    You were "implying" I am dumb, and saying that talking with me is making you lose brain cells. So I had to say something, no?

The only point I want to make is that there's a higher chance that Yinshe will drop than it won't.

If it doesnt drop, then Gratz to those who took the risk to hoard it, and if it does, then my condolences.

But again, hoarding eggs is just a very dumb idea to begin with, even if it doesn't drop this year, it will just drop the next time we have zavier.

And also that there's no issue if eggzavier ends up adding a 100 more Yinshe eggs into the game. Some new people might hoard it not knowing that prices don't increase, and they'll leave it in their stash for a while which will cause lesser eggs to circulate in the market.

Some players will buy a couple of eggs and not log in for couple of years. In the end, about a 100 or so eggs won't really affect the price so much.

Arcane eggs don't rain in zavier, they still come by rarely, and beside now that the arcane lootable is significantly larger, the chance of Yinshe dropping is not very high from the already low arcane drop rate.

It's just annoying to see people complain before analyzing things thoroughly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

People are currently grinding for Yinshe, and people will grind for eggs in zavier too.

Your point?

Point here, this always happens. Something nice getting added in game and one person wants it to be free or more to drop. That's not how the game works .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    Point here, this always happens. Something nice getting added in game and one person wants it to be free or more to drop. That's not how the game works .
    No one's getting it for free, people will still be grinding for it, smh.

If it doesn't drop this year, it'll drop next year. It's not a big deal. Idk what's the purpose of this thread. No matter how u look at it, it's a bad idea to hoard eggs. The price wont rise just because of the existence of the event.

Again, a 100 more Yinshe eggs won't cause as much of a impact as people are making it to be. Sure the prices will fall at first, but they'll stabilize in a month or two after the event ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Your main reason to not want Yinshe drop in Eggzavier is bcos you have probably hoarded a lot of them and u want their prices to rise like crazy. If it won't drop in Eggzavier, it will reach 20/30 mil later. How the new and poor players will be able to afford it than ? Last year shenlong and Fuzalong were available in lunar event and were also lootable in Eggzavier.. This year also the same should happen. Let the game be enjoyable for everyone.. Also the good arcane drops in Eggzavier are very rare so u don't have to worry about their prices going very low

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Your main reason to not want Yinshe drop in Eggzavier is bcos you have probably hoarded a lot of them and u want their prices to rise like crazy. If it won't drop in Eggzavier, it will reach 20/30 mil later. How the new and poor players will be able to afford it than ? Last year shenlong and Fuzalong were available in lunar event and were also lootable in Eggzavier.. This year also the same should happen. Let the game be enjoyable for everyone.. Also the good arcane drops in Eggzavier are very rare so u don't have to worry about their prices going very low
    Yeah this true, don't worry hoarders lol, Armored shenlong and fuzanlong was released last year with lunar event, then in eggzavier they were lootable, all family of that dragons, (i looted armored so there is a proof of it) so i don't see any reason to keep making new Threads for sth that won't happen, if they don't include is nice, if they do is nice too so only reason y'all worry about is for making profit by hoarding which is respectfully but seems unnecessary make lot of threads for it

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

1m? It's been more than half a year since last eggzavier. Fuzanglong and Shenlong were worth 8-12m then, and they are worth 8-12m now.

From the trend so far, Eggzavier doesn't affect the worth of a pet, it actually balances it out.

Look at Samael before zavier last year for example, he was 20m just because of how rare he was, but are his stats actually worth 20m? Nope, that's why he dropped to 2m.

Simillarly, since the stats of Zhulong, Fuzanglong, and Shenlong are worth 8-12m, they remained at that price point even after zavier.

He would not be worth 1m just because his stats are good. He will atleast be 4-6m.

Lol shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhulong were 40m+ before zavier, during zavier 8m and now 15m what are you talking about

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

just wait sts always surprise us to make the game exited to play.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Litterally no one is hoarding yinshe cuz everyone is afraid it Will drop in zavier and if someone does they r dumb, regarding other dragon pets last year there was only a few of each of them and they were ultra rare, yinshe is extremely common right now there are hundreds if it in the game and its ridicilous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You were "implying" I am dumb, and saying that talking with me is making you lose brain cells. So I had to say something, no?

The only point I want to make is that there's a higher chance that Yinshe will drop than it won't.

If it doesnt drop, then Gratz to those who took the risk to hoard it, and if it does, then my condolences.

But again, hoarding eggs is just a very dumb idea to begin with, even if it doesn't drop this year, it will just drop the next time we have zavier.

And also that there's no issue if eggzavier ends up adding a 100 more Yinshe eggs into the game. Some new people might hoard it not knowing that prices don't increase, and they'll leave it in their stash for a while which will cause lesser eggs to circulate in the market.

Some players will buy a couple of eggs and not log in for couple of years. In the end, about a 100 or so eggs won't really affect the price so much.

Arcane eggs don't rain in zavier, they still come by rarely, and beside now that the arcane lootable is significantly larger, the chance of Yinshe dropping is not very high from the already low arcane drop rate.

It's just annoying to see people complain before analyzing things thoroughly.

Blind I think not dumb, are you sure I was the one saying you are dumb? Lmao read with your 143 iq and see who wrote that brain cells thing about you lmao 😂😂😂

Worst is when someone call themselves a genius and yet behave like a dumbo lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Blind I think not dumb, are you sure I was the one saying you are dumb? Lmao read with your 143 iq and see who wrote that brain cells thing about you lmao

Worst is when someone call themselves a genius and yet behave like a dumbo lmao.
    Sry, I didn't bother. I wasn't expecting anyone else to quote my conversation with someone else.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    Yeah this true, don't worry hoarders lol, Armored shenlong and fuzanlong was released last year with lunar event, then in eggzavier they were lootable, all family of that dragons, (i looted armored so there is a proof of it) so i don't see any reason to keep making new Threads for sth that won't happen, if they don't include is nice, if they do is nice too so only reason y'all worry about is for making profit by hoarding which is respectfully but seems unnecessary make lot of threads for it

The difference is that armored zhul, shenlong and fuzanglong were extremely rare, there were only a few of each in the game and there are hundreds of yinshe's atm (in my opinion this is fine) and if its lootable in zavier there Will be thousands (in my opinion this is not fine) and pretty much everyone would use it cuz its extremely op for pve. Imagine that there are thousands of the same vanity in the game and that its so good that everyone wears it, it would be weird right? whats the point in having something if you know that almost everyone has it... It just doesnt feel good. Also im not hoarding yinshe eggs and i dont think anyone is cuz People are scared that it Will be lootable in zavier and that they would loose millions and maybe even hundreds of millions so stop acusing People.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    The difference is that armored zhul, shenlong and fuzanglong were extremely rare, there were only a few of each in the game and there are hundreds of yinshe's atm (in my opinion this is fine) and if its lootable in zavier there Will be thousands (in my opinion this is not fine) and pretty much everyone would use it cuz its extremely op for pve. Imagine that there are thousands of the same vanity in the game and that its so good that everyone wears it, it would be weird right? whats the point in having something if you know that almost everyone has it... It just doesnt feel good. Also im not hoarding yinshe eggs and i dont think anyone is cuz People are scared that it Will be lootable in zavier and that they would loose millions and maybe even hundreds of millions so stop acusing People.

As I said, if they include is nice, if don't, is nice too so whatever