Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Yinshe in eggzavier

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default Yinshe in eggzavier

    Hello, ill make this quick. I dont think its a good idea that yinshe is lootable in zavier because of 2 reasons :

    1. He is probably the Best pve pet for rogue and mage (for stats) and if eggzavier comes it Will drop to like 4m and it would pretty much ruin every other pet cuz i dont see why anyone would use anything else.

    2. There are a lot of them in game right now, probably a few hundred maybe even more and imo thats fine, also it would be weird that it drops in 2 events that are not even a month apart.

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    396
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Hello, ill make this quick. I dont think its a good idea that yinshe is lootable in zavier because of 2 reasons :

    1. He is probably the Best pve pet for rogue and mage (for stats) and if eggzavier comes it Will drop to like 4m and it would pretty much ruin every other pet cuz i dont see why anyone would use anything else.

    2. There are a lot of them in game right now, probably a few hundred maybe even more and imo thats fine, also it would be weird that it drops in 2 events that are not even a month apart.

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, I don't think new released pets woulf be lootable in eggzavier. Just like last year, were-wiger was released on january and was not lootable when eggzavier came.

    Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Isn't it better if everyone gets to use a good pet?

    Anyways, it will most likely drop since Fuzanglong and Shen long dropped the same year they were created. I'd say 75% chance that it will drop.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Isn't it better if everyone gets to use a good pet?

    Anyways, it will most likely drop since Fuzanglong and Shen long dropped the same year they were created. I'd say 75% chance that it will drop.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    No

    Sent from tapatalk

  5. #5
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    733
    Thanked in
    343 Posts

    Default

    I agree that its better to keep them "original" for at least a few months. Additionally, yinshe isnt even a very rare pet, he is a free event drop and costs just a couple millions. Endgame players can afford him with a little farming in evg already so not really a point to make him cheaper imo.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    No

    Sent from tapatalk
    Why isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

    Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

    Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Why isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

    Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

    Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    NO

    Sent from tapatalk

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Why isn't it better if everyone can use a good pet?

    Just because you are hoarding it doesn't mean STS shouldn't drop it in EGGZAVIER bruh.

    Also, Pet Diversity come from their Arcane Ability not their HB. Even if it drops, people will still have a lot of combinations to use.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Is yinshe right now not rare? not accessible? Including it on zavier would just make it worth 500k each. Isnt better for everyone can use a good pet? LOL why not buy all yinshe and do a giveaways or why not yinshe is bound in all players? I've kept you mum in most all your threads, at least make some sense not just you thought of something then post it abruptly.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    Is yinshe right now not rare? not accessible? Including it on zavier would just make it worth 500k each. Isnt better for everyone can use a good pet? LOL why not buy all yinshe and do a giveaways or why not yinshe is bound in all players? I've kept you mum in most all your threads, at least make some sense not just you thought of something then post it abruptly.
    Why does it matter to you what the price of an egg is?

    If you have the pet, it's all good. Now let the poorer players get it too. I don't see your logic.

    What if it's 500k each, so what? Whats the harm?

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Why does it matter to you what the price of an egg is?

    If you have the pet, it's all good. Now let the poorer players get it too. I don't see your logic.

    What if it's 500k each, so what? Whats the harm?

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    lol this aint communism bro, let the poorer get it too? How poor are you? lmao. Basically your saying a guy who have less wanted a lambo? there are lot of pets out there, if its out of reach then dont reach it. Go by smaller steps besides 7m yinshe is not that hard to get, if hes poor? then idc he should work hard more thats not my problem, I once was a beginner too. Better to get something you sought working hard than getting it cheap. Its common sense ughhh. You want a new player who played 2 days to have all already lool.

    Think bro at least make some sense.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:


  13. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Whoever don't want it to be lootable stocked them up trying to make a profit, obviously, hahaha.


    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dualray For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    lol this aint communism bro, let the poorer get it too? How poor are you? lmao. Basically your saying a guy who have less wanted a lambo? there are lot of pets out there, if its out of reach then dont reach it. Go by smaller steps besides 7m yinshe is not that hard to get, if hes poor? then idc he should work hard more thats not my problem, I once was a beginner too. Better to get something you sought working hard than getting it cheap. Its common sense ughhh. You want a new player who played 2 days to have all already lool.

    Think bro at least make some sense.
    Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

    You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

    Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

    Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    Whoever don't want it to be lootable stocked them up trying to make a profit, obviously, hahaha.


    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    No, its just that the Best pet for pve should not be worth 1m.

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

    You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

    Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

    Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhul came last year in february, eggzavier was in april or May i dont remmeber correctly, that was 2-3 months apart, also all of those were rare back then there was just a few of each in the game, yinshe is pretty common right now and its alredy not expensive, if yinshe dropped in zavier it would cost like 1m and pretty much ruin (almost) every other pet cuz everyone would want to use yinshe and (almost) every other pet would just become a pet to use for the looks. Also no im not hoarding yinshe and i feel like no one is tbh cuz everyone is afraid it might drop in zavier and it would just be a a waste of gold.

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  18. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    No, its just that the Best pet for pve should not be worth 1m.

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    1m? It's been more than half a year since last eggzavier. Fuzanglong and Shenlong were worth 8-12m then, and they are worth 8-12m now.

    From the trend so far, Eggzavier doesn't affect the worth of a pet, it actually balances it out.

    Look at Samael before zavier last year for example, he was 20m just because of how rare he was, but are his stats actually worth 20m? Nope, that's why he dropped to 2m.

    Simillarly, since the stats of Zhulong, Fuzanglong, and Shenlong are worth 8-12m, they remained at that price point even after zavier.

    He would not be worth 1m just because his stats are good. He will atleast be 4-6m.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  19. #16
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    595
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

    Default

    I could be wrong but i have never seen newly release pet dropping on eggzavier, so if you can't afford it now just wait for another eggzavier in a couple of months

  20. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Why are u only being hurt about Yinshe dropping, almost all the pets are dropping except exclusive ones like Heroic Samael and Heroic Grimm. Yinshe isn't exclusive, he's just like other dragon pets. Bao is lunar exclusive, he probably won't be dropping in Zavier.

    You are saying it's okay for people to loot Antonio, Noe, and Arm Zhulong who are worth more than Yinshe, but it's not okay for people to loot Yinshe. Do you even think?

    Lemme guess, you are being butthurt because you tried hoarding Yinshe without actually looking at the trends of previous years?

    Again, this is just looking at the trend, I can say there is a 75% chance he will be dropping, and 25% chance he won't be dropping if STS decides to break the trend.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    clear your bubble mind mate lol. hoarding yinshe? i could just invest in awakes/keys make more money than your 1 year holding of yinshe. how come bao exclusive and yinshe not hahaha get outta here. your a waste of braincell lol. a b c d e f g h i whats next?

  21. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Shenlong, fuzanglong and armored zhul came last year in february, eggzavier was in april or May i dont remmeber correctly, that was 2-3 months apart, also all of those were rare back then there was just a few of each in the game, yinshe is pretty common right now and its alredy not expensive, if yinshe dropped in zavier it would cost like 1m and pretty much ruin (almost) every other pet cuz everyone would want to use yinshe and (almost) every other pet would just become a pet to use for the looks. Also no im not hoarding yinshe and i feel like no one is tbh cuz everyone is afraid it might drop in zavier and it would just be a a waste of gold.

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    If Yinshe wasn't created, everyone would want Lancelot or another pet which will still ruin every other pet... except it won't.

    Pets have unique passive and AA, therefore people will only use the pet good for the specific situation.

    I don't understand why u think that a common arcane pet shouldn't drop.

    Besides, a 100 more eggs into the game won't make a big difference.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    568
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    clear your bubble mind mate lol. hoarding yinshe? i could just invest in awakes/keys make more money than your 1 year holding of yinshe. how come bao exclusive and yinshe not hahaha get outta here. your a waste of braincell lol. a b c d e f g h i whats next?
    That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

    As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

    I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

    Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  23. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    That's the trend, lunar gold loot pet don't drop in zavier, don't ask me, STS made it that way.

    As a university students majoring in statistics and maths, I can write a 10 page thesis proving how flawed your thinking is. Since you are calling me a waste of braincells, I'd like to add that I have 143 iq, I am probably way smarter than you. I have also aced every exam I took in my life.

    I normally don't go around telling people my IQ, but the situation demanded it.

    Just look at the trend from previous years, geez.

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    university students? how many are you. 143 iq

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For Eggzavier
    By Bahbayaga in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-03-2021, 01:50 PM
  2. eggzavier
    By johnkwan135 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2020, 02:12 AM
  3. eggzavier
    By championboost in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2020, 12:51 PM
  4. Rip Eggzavier!
    By Shredderjoe in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •