Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Seems like we got an answer!

Name:  Screenshot (73).png
Views: 146
Size:  122.4 KB

(The comment is over here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...nor-tournament)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Whats wrong about yinshe beeing lootable in zavier you ask? Well its simple. Now there are hundreds of them in the game, if hes lootable in zavier there would be thousands and everyone would use it cuz its too op. Imagine that there is some vanity and that there is thousands of it and its so good thst everyone wesrs it, go in any city and see 20 ppl wearing it, everyone in party. It would be weird right? Everyone the same. Same with yinshe if there are thousands of it and since its so op and if it would be lootable in zavier it would cost like 1m everyone would use it cuz why would anyone use anything else? (except warriors). Its fine as it is, a couple hundreds of them and 7-10m, not to expensive and not too low.

"tell me you are a hoarder without telling me you are a hoarder" lol i explained very well in my previous quote about that no one is hoarding it because ppl are scared it Will be lootable in zavier and you understood that very well i know it , you just dont know what to say anymore cuz you were prooven wrong so you are talking trash. Stop making a fool out of yourself and rather dont reply to this quote cuz if you do it Will probably look the same.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    First of all many are hoarding it. I know a fair few with several yinshes, so to say NO ONE is boarding it is rather preposterous and stupid on your part. You say people are not hoarding it because of eggzavior, are you a Dev to know if it will be in Eggzavior ?

Cinco stated he is reviewing the event but chances are it won't be available (read above post including cinco statement) You are the one who has been proven wrong by claiming no one is hoarding it due it being in eggzavior. Cinco stated otherwise.

You proven yourself wrong. If no one is boarding it then why are you so butthurt about my initial post, where I posted against hoarders. Go spin yourself another yarn. If my initial comment doesn't concern you then feel.free to bugger off and ignore my post. You're not a hoarder but you're hurt because of my anti-hoarder post lol

A wise man once told me....
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So basically I got nothing more to say to an idiot like you. Mr I'm not a hoarder and nobody hoarding yinshe XD

Feel free to.post your tripe. I'm not lowering myself to your level otherwise I too would be an idiot.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhguhbuhbuh View Post
    First of all many are hoarding it. I know a fair few with several yinshes, so to say NO ONE is boarding it is rather preposterous and stupid on your part. You say people are not hoarding it because of eggzavior, are you a Dev to know if it will be in Eggzavior ?

Cinco stated he is reviewing the event but chances are it won't be available (read above post including cinco statement) You are the one who has been proven wrong by claiming no one is hoarding it due it being in eggzavior. Cinco stated otherwise.

You proven yourself wrong. If no one is boarding it then why are you so butthurt about my initial post, where I posted against hoarders. Go spin yourself another yarn. If my initial comment doesn't concern you then feel.free to bugger off and ignore my post. You're not a hoarder but you're hurt because of my anti-hoarder post lol

A wise man once told me....
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. So basically I got nothing more to say to an idiot like you. Mr I'm not a hoarder and nobody hoarding yinshe XD

Feel free to.post your tripe. I'm not lowering myself to your level otherwise I too would be an idiot.
    I litterally made a post that i dont want it in eggzavier and then cinco said it wont be lol how was i prooved wrong? And the "no one is hoarding it" part ofc there are some People but not many so i said no one cuz there is litterally a few, You should learn the meaning of the Word sarcasm since everyone understood what i was saying except you, also cinco said thst he wont be lootable AFTER i made this post.

Also you are again so obviusly just talking trash cuz you dont know what you say cuz in that post you litterally said "you were prooven wrong" like 4 times for something i wanted to happen lol.

Go on, comment something again ill just put you down again like in last 2 quotes where you ended up looking like an idiot lol.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk