Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
That's the plan. While Vardan Valley and Festerfang took place in essentially one key location, we're planning to build a couple of different adventure zones to support each of the expansion storylines. One of the storylines involves a massive shipwreck - a merchant fleet that found its way to a distant continent at the edge of the eastern sea... and then got smashed to pieces by an unknown monster. We've got an awesome undersea maze of wrecked merchant ships for that one. Another storyline (focused on new, powerful items) involves adventuring in an underwater cave that sits below a volcano. A third storyline could take us to yet another locale - home to the forgotten race that lives below the waves... but I don't know if that one's going to make it all the way to the end (even though it might be my favorite design of all).
Shut up and take my money!!! This sounds amazing!!! Absolutely great!!! Please take your time with expansion. Please!!! We can all wait for it next year. Just please take your time!