Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Loving the idea of St Patrick's Day Individual Leaderboard Event!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Greetings DL team!
    My oh My! What an excellent diversion of Bella’s concepts to such a grand vanity addition! We are so proud to be just a smidgen of the blessed community of vamps! We do tend to indulge in the tastes of the realm of zombies & ghouls giving us all the repòr of considering ourselves the greatest bloodthirsty faithfuls! I appreciate each & every one of us for all of our hard work, our teamwork & our commitment to not only the strong values of this game, but also the friendship bonds between us no matter what guild or level of stature we possess. We truly encompass DL as our home away from home, our respite & on some occasions our safe haven. In response to Bella’s vanity, I must say I’m solidified in feeling delightfully overwhelmed with such detailed jewelry design, the curves in that dress & the dark dynamo that simply exudes beauty for female characters! I dare to say any ideas on the male Vamp will be of that best quality or beyond! Kudo’s to you Bella. An appreciation & respect to you Cinco. You all give this game the triumphant notoriety it deserves to those old & new bringing together the most loyal, creative & active players aka members to this community! I’ve no requests other than team us up! We rock on so many levels in this game & I'm so very proud to be a part of such blessed people! Thanks to all & much appreciation to your Sts team for taking our requests to your soon to be Birthday heart, we await like the forbidden feast of the starving vamp for this exciting upcoming event! Stay hungry! ^;..;^

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aumbrosia For This Useful Post: