Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Loving the idea of St Patrick's Day Individual Leaderboard Event!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

HAPPY WOMENS DAY!!

Beautiful art Bella as always!!

And moderators, we are definitely looking forward to what you have to offer this next coming event! We hope that you can see our excitement and we appreciate the efforts as always! We’d love to see some new designs, possibly a fishnet skirt/dress combo, new hair/faces for guys and girls, etc! Thankful for whatever you guys do, hopefully you take it into consideration!

Yall are awesome!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hello guys😃 it's been really great what moderators have done to the game with new updates and vanities. The moderators are really doing an amazing job🙌🏻 and these designs posted by Bella are really splendid👏🏻. We are all stoked and cant wait for the update of DL's bday because Im pretty sure it'll be bomb. The outfits in DL are really nice but lately I've noticed it's just recolored and vanities that are brough back from the past. With these designs Bella are posting, we are all excited to get another twist of vanity collections. The outfit for male is really classy and elegant and we guys would love to have a set like this because honestly, most vanities only look good on female toons when equipped😅 and we would like a set that is suitable for us. I hope you guys will bring these vanities into life and into the game so we would flaunt it😁😆. As a vampire game,we players would like to wear these attires because at least we get to relive the attires influenced by the vampires and we get to experience what it's like to be one of them. Anyways, i wish the game more progress and I hope the best for everyone 🎉🤙🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Bring My Creativity to Life Dear Moderators..

Now.... the EXTRA fun part

Introducing @Lilrapys TheCutest! ✨ A Model and Streamer who's ready to show off MY designs with her dazzling looks..

Elegant Royal Outfit & Red Thunderstorm Pet ˚ˑ 𓆡 ͎·˚

Red & Black is becoming my obsession

Attachment 230349

#HappyWomensDay2021
    #WomensDay!!

💌 .・゜゜ I send all women here much love, happiness and a lot of energy with daily work. God bless you!!

Be sure to log in everyday to see what we have in store for you and don’t forget to tell your friends.
    .... stay tuned for details! So join us and meet new EoE members, chat with DL staff, catch up with old friends, and much more.

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY EVERYONE

Shoutout to all the wonderful & Beautiful women who make this world spin around. A special shout-out to the ladies of DL that I’ve gotten to know through the years just remember each and everyone of you are appreciated, talented, strong, and resilient. Just remember to beat those boys up in PvE & PvP ❤️

Bella your art is truly amazing 🤩. The royal vanity outfits have a very special place in my heart. I’m personally obsessed with this outfit, I need it in my life 😂.Words can not even begin to describe how awesome I think this outfit is. Out of the 171,476 words in the English language I can not find one word to express the beauty of your art, thus rendering me speechless.

#WhoRulesTheWorld
    #InternationalWomensDay2021
    #ChooseToChallenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Introducing @Lilrapys TheCutest! ✨ A Model and Streamer who's ready to show off MY designs with her dazzling looks..

Attachment 230349

#HappyWomensDay2021
    #WomensDay!!

💌 .・゜゜ I send all women here much love, happiness and a lot of energy with daily work. God bless you!!

Be sure to log in everyday to see what we have in store for you and don’t forget to tell your friends.
    .... stay tuned for details! So join us and meet new EoE members, chat with DL staff, catch up with old friends, and much more.
    Deadly here;

I joined DL back in 2006 so I have been with DL since almost the beginning and I have seen many of its ups and downs and some of its ideas come and go. What I like about DL is how diverse it is. I have met people from all over the world and from all age groups. There’s a lot of beautiful work out here, especially jewelry, clothing for both genders Cinco. I love the idea of bringing things to virtual Vampiric reality
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Attachment 230349

#HappyWomensDay2021
    #WomensDay!!

Extremely beautiful another art! 😊👍

-happy belated womens day to each and every women here! <3

-Axinsilla
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Elegant Royal Outfit & Red Thunderstorm Pet ˚ˑ �� ͎·˚

Attachment 230349

#HappyWomensDay2021
    #WomensDay!!

�� .・゜゜ I send all women here much love, happiness and a lot of energy with daily work. God bless you!!

This would really change the vanity combo game and creativeness of players, and would also drive them to buy more vanity royal sets. <3 Great Job Bella
    New Guild design and with second floor: Will be amazing to see new guild styles and with a second floor , new option and decorations Cinco ? Many players are interested in advancing socially in game. How bout a more expanse guild tier? Master Co-master Captain, Officer, Veteran, Recruiter, Champion etc etc. Masters can give out champion titles for their PvP or PVE players. A separate room/hall accessible by the Master and Officers only.

And all other suggestions written are great! Very excited to see which ones will be implemented
    Last edited by ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss; 03-10-2021 at 11:14 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Remember to like this post. It helps a lot. And as always, My name is Bella. And until next time…. How are you spending YOUR Sunday?

Discover incredible experiences, fascinating people, and vibrant communities in this vast game virtual world

SHOW out and let your creativity SHINE this weekend, i can't wait to show you what i come up with.. for DARK LEGENDS ANNIVERSARY!!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

They actually look damn coooool...but I do wonder if they will ever be added to the game. :O :O :O But thanks for that coooool post. ^_^ It would make the game a lot better... Hope they see this

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wow I’m truly looking forward to a new dynamo array of both vanities & new items for both men & women! Bella has an extraordinary way of making things so elegant, bold & detailed! Sts team, you guys rock, I know you’ll give us so much to appreciate! Thanks for all you do! We’re very happy peeps!

Stay Hungry! ^;..;^

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aumbrosia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Name:  FE3B41FB-D358-49EA-8889-D12913FC915F.jpeg
Views: 178
Size:  349.5 KB

Hello & Happy #StPatricksDay!! Dear Moderators and Legends! Bella here once again.. A happy and safe St. Patricks day to all Irish people in Islington North and around the world.

Let's hope for a year of peace and happiness in DARK LEGENDS !!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-17-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default Hip-hip-hooray Legends!!

Hello Spacetime Developers!

Beyond all of the above, we’re interested in what STS Developers has to offer. Additionally, we are always trying to support, balance our feedback goals with the game. I personally feel there is much more to do in the game now than there ever has been.

Just a small list of implementations, we as a community help developers gain more ideas for better game experience.

We're less than 2 weeks away from Eggs, Paws and Claws. Easter is knocking and we are wondering if we can have a new vendor in town for Dark Legends Anniversary?? Or a Golden Egg Hunt Event? A more classic form of farming would really help this game right now.

I think this would be a great update going into Easter season and the new thrill of: Easter Bunny Pet or a Creepy Bloody Bunny Mask? lead to a more colourful and fun & experimental game for the community.

Thank you and please make this happen.. Well, I guess you can tell I’m excited for Easter... Hip-hip-hooray! XD
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-23-2021 at 10:11 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Amazing input as always Bella!
    An easter bunny “haunted” mask would be such a fun add!! Hope our moderators take Easter Vendors into consideration! We look forward to what you bring us! Thank you! ^.^

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liq View Post
    Amazing input as always Bella!
    An easter bunny “haunted” mask would be such a fun add!! Hope our moderators take Easter Vendors into consideration! We look forward to what you bring us! Thank you! ^.^
    — LEGENDS WEEKEND!

WE ARE ready for outdoor, glow-in-the-dark, flashlight, and aquatic fun lool @Liquor Hop On! DARK LEGENDS MODERATORS bring the VIBES, WE'LL bring the FUN 🤩

- Happy Weekend You Legends!!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wow, amazed by the artwork. Hopefully, the developers implement something similar to it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Malladus For This Useful Post: