Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Loving the idea of St Patrick's Day Individual Leaderboard Event!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default Is shaping up to be a month to remember!!

HappyThursday Lovely Friends Hope You All Have A Wonderful Day Be Safe

Info on 2021 St Patty's Event PLEASE?

C'mon spill the beans @Cinco?!? We are very happy and enthusiastic because something good is going to happen Could we have something with extremely rare drop rate? (White Lightning, Black/Gold, pets etc) these will be really fun to farm and it gave motivation to a lot of players. Also, can we get some new faces & hair style?

Looking forward to an event preview when you have time to post one for us. Thanks for the hard work!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-04-2021 at 08:45 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hello Moderators!!!

Honeybeastie here ��

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you guys do for DL!! Every event is amazing & seeing the game from early 2013 to 2021 it has definitely came a long way. You all are amazing and thank you for creating such an amazing game & keeping it active, interesting & fun over the years! �� Hats off to you!

Some suggestions for the st.patty's day event:
    I know that over the years of events that the game has undergone have been a lot of hard work & amazing design! I have noticed however that the new "vanitys" that come out are 'repeats' of different clothing that is already in the game just with different colors or a graphic on the shirt or pants! If there is anyway of trying to come up with new clothing styles or even making 'repeated' with clothing styles such as the 'desire top' or many more that aren't used as much into new vanity's! That would be amazing! Or even adding some more items to the new 'back vanity' feature!

Thank you again for all of your hard work!

Love,
    Honeybeastie

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HoneyBeastiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

I'm so excited can't wait for this update!!! Agreed a rare cool looking item would be nice.

Really appreciate letting us enter freely
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hello moderators

Lightingwatch here

I want to say thank you for all that you guys do for the DL community. It has been fun for me since I started playing. You guys have done an amazing job thru the years. And for the sin patty event coming up. I think we should have different things instead of recolor again. And to my opinion I think more people will play more if there new things. Also more back items would be amazing as well. And even maybe a new title as well because I think it would look cool with new title. And I think leaderboards would be fun again to do. But also to have multi and solo as well. So we can get points and not make it hard to get points because that why I think some people sstop doing events with how sometimes it hard to get points. And once again I want to thank you all for what you do for DL DL community. And maybe even new pets and clothes or even hair and makeup.

Love lightingwatch <3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lightingwatch For This Useful Post:

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

How nice to hear from everyone!

The team has decided to spend effort on content for Dark Legends' upcoming BIRTHDAY EVENT... which means that we don't have any bandwidth that we can apply to the Sin Patty Event we've run in the past. Sorry for the disappointment, but I look forward to integrating your ideas to the Birthday content (which should probably be dropping sometime in April).

Best wishes, Vampires!! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Looking forward to any and all updates as usual!! Individual Leaderboard would be an amazing add, as a lot of players missed that during our last few events! As always, we thank you guys for all that you do for DL!

<3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Liq For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Awsome that's a great idea it would make game more better, love it!!!

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    How nice to hear from everyone!

The team has decided to spend effort on content for Dark Legends' upcoming BIRTHDAY EVENT... which means that we don't have any bandwidth that we can apply to the Sin Patty Event we've run in the past. Sorry for the disappointment, but I look forward to integrating your ideas to the Birthday content (which should probably be dropping sometime in April).

Best wishes, Vampires!! :-)

Thanks so much for getting back to us Cinco — really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

NEW vanities, NEW pets, NEW jewelry and of course one of the most competitive LB runs of the year.

"In honour of Black History Month, I decided to use art to bring our community together."
    The simplicity is elegant.. Here comes showing off her love spirit with the latest fashions trend -)

Ritual Jewelry & The outfit "Black Wind Dress" and Thunder Black Lighting Effect..

Name:  DB713475-4F44-4714-8F8F-301FFC10790D.jpeg
Views: 594
Size:  419.7 KB

There’s a lot of beautiful work out there, especially jewelry, clothing, hair, and make-up, that I would love to see, come alive on DARK LEGENDS MODERATORS!!

Remember to like this post. It helps a lot. And as always, My name is Bella. And until next time…. I will share soon for males outfit... STAY TUNE LEGENDS!!

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-04-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

OMG the team absolutely loved seeing all of the great Dark Legends fan art! It was the brightest highlight of the last several months... and we are so grateful! Can't wait to see what else the Vampire Nation has to offer! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Wow ... these outfits and jewelry looks AMAZING! I'm really enjoying the game and can’t wait to see what Dark legends moderators has in store for us this year (festive fire pets pls?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Good day everyone and moderators. What you guys have done to the game is really outstanding and we couldn't thank you guys enough for putting all your hardwork and efforts into Dark Legends. You guys really did great and this time, we also want something new.Wouldn't it fascinating as elegance and luxury merged into vanities come alive in Dark Legends? New hair, new attires, new pets , and most importantly, jewelries!! Wouldn't be that lovely?! We get to experience firsthand the luxury of being vampire royalties with the help of these new fashion sense. We would love to live our dreams and fantasy as you guys make it possible by supporting these upcoming brilliant new ideas suggested by the one and only, Bellairesoul!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Really fantastic ideas & the art! <3 @BELLAireSoul

Excited.. & Looking forward for upcoming bday event @Cinco 😊
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Angry Excited !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    OMG the team absolutely loved seeing all of the great Dark Legends fan art! It was the brightest highlight of the last several months... and we are so grateful! Can't wait to see what else the Vampire Nation has to offer! :-)
    Cinco, I am not an old player but yes, I have been playing it' for more than an year now.
    Old players say You used to come on game and they show us the pics and videos of it.
    Can you fulfill one small request of coming once after so many years on this upcoming BIRTHDAY event. It's an earnest request, not only from my side but also many others as well. We want the real Cinco to come just for sometime and just we would be taking your autographs like a fan !!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Thanks a ton for everything Sir !
    Last edited by Mr.Sai; 03-04-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

please DL developers such creative ideas can't just be ignored
    just call me ava

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LauraxD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

U did a good Bella impressive. Bella works very hard to suggest unique, originally created jewelries & outfits
    DL Moderators..
    One of the coolest thing that ive evee seenn

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Greetings DL team!
    My oh My! What an excellent diversion of Bella’s concepts to such a grand vanity addition! We are so proud to be just a smidgen of the blessed community of vamps! We do tend to indulge in the tastes of the realm of zombies & ghouls giving us all the repòr of considering ourselves the greatest bloodthirsty faithfuls! I appreciate each & every one of us for all of our hard work, our teamwork & our commitment to not only the strong values of this game, but also the friendship bonds between us no matter what guild or level of stature we possess. We truly encompass DL as our home away from home, our respite & on some occasions our safe haven. In response to Bella’s vanity, I must say I’m solidified in feeling delightfully overwhelmed with such detailed jewelry design, the curves in that dress & the dark dynamo that simply exudes beauty for female characters! I dare to say any ideas on the male Vamp will be of that best quality or beyond! Kudo’s to you Bella. An appreciation & respect to you Cinco. You all give this game the triumphant notoriety it deserves to those old & new bringing together the most loyal, creative & active players aka members to this community! I’ve no requests other than team us up! We rock on so many levels in this game & I'm so very proud to be a part of such blessed people! Thanks to all & much appreciation to your Sts team for taking our requests to your soon to be Birthday heart, we await like the forbidden feast of the starving vamp for this exciting upcoming event! Stay hungry! ^;..;^

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aumbrosia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello all!!!! Moderators XBloodVikingX here i want to thank all the cool people and makers of the good game they made i hope to see more cool stuff I know yall work hard for the best stuff and events and I thanks yall for em and the new onse to come im exited for this new one thanks to bella working hard and everyone else lets goooo!! Yall are awesome thanks for it all im exited keep it uppp!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

29. The Following User Says Thank You to XBloodVikingX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Big thank you to everyone who carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision!! Bring My Creativity to Life Dear Moderators..

It’s a 365 day FUN challenge for me.. I love creating because I’ve always been addicted to fashion, and I absolutely love drawing and designing clothes that inspire me or come up in my mind, it’s a great way to turn my ideas into reality! Realism is especially attractive to me.

I want to convey my own personal style and I want to express my style with the DL MODERATORS & DL Community I see creating as a hobby and a great exercise to keep my creative juices flowing. My ideas come from everywhere. I like to take something and add my own personal twist to it. It takes a lot of patience.

.. I'm one step closer to post another inspiration for Gentlemens

It’s time for our Friday Night Chat. Let’s talk wins. What’s been a win for you this week? #HappyFriday World!! I Wish For Everyone Have Blessed Day!!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-05-2021 at 10:35 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Bring My Creativity to Life Dear Moderators..

Now.... the EXTRA fun part

Introducing @Lilrapys TheCutest! ✨ A Model and Streamer who's ready to show off MY designs with her dazzling looks..

Elegant Royal Outfit & Red Thunderstorm Pet ˚ˑ 𓆡 ͎·˚

Red & Black is becoming my obsession

Name:  6F9F98F4-B31C-43ED-A957-9CD82D258817.jpeg
Views: 711
Size:  358.4 KB

#HappyWomensDay2021
    #WomensDay!!

💌 .・゜゜ I send all women here much love, happiness and a lot of energy with daily work. God bless you!!

Be sure to log in everyday to see what we have in store for you and don’t forget to tell your friends.
    .... stay tuned for details! So join us and meet new EoE members, chat with DL staff, catch up with old friends, and much more.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Dear moderators
    Lightingwatch here ,
    I'm writing you today to make statement about design that DL has. I been around since 2013 and all the design been amazing. But my opinion is that I think if you guys come up with new designs , more people would want to play or even come back to the game. And this also give big shot out to Bellairesoul , I seen some of her designs and they are amazing and I think you guys could get ideas off of it . And if there new things it can boost the whole community of DL. Dont get me wrong some of the things aren't bad re colored. But I think it would be alot better if we had new things. And it can make DL even better. And if you guys need to see some of bella design to get ideas there are few post she made with them. Like clothes, hats, even pets as well . Hope you take all this in consideration
    Love lightingwatch

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightingwatch For This Useful Post: