Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want Arcane Legends to be popular?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Default Want Arcane Legends to be popular?

Maybe a good idea maybe a bad one.
    I might make a video to try and get hundreds of people to do this.
    All of us; ok most of us watch youtube and we do generally watch some high sub youtube channels who play multiple different games.
    Target the channels who play multiple games and post in the comments something like "Hey come play arcane legends." Don't be forceful or toxic- this will leave a bad impression. You can join many discord servers and tell people to play the game.
    Eventually if enough people do this then atleast 1 high sub count youtuber will make a video about AL. I tried to contact multiple people to record a vid on AL most ignored and the rest said no.
    Only target channels who record multiple games. What I mean is don't go to a cooking channel and ask the chief to play AL.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Already done this, but they all refuse :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It’s a good idea, but the chances of them actually downloading it and taking the time to make a vid is low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Abdu

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

anyone with influence can tap a famous youtuber. anyone?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

and hoping also to give life for the new players its really tedious passing to lvl 50 but in endgame there are life and very active maybe as suggested in recent threads be heared already for the new players :/.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

People will quit past level 50, what's the purpose of this?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post

not all if you cant say any positive better mum. -143 iq kid (negative)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I usually just do word of mouth man, I got a couple of people to play the game. It’s so underrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Most small games arent attractive for large youtubers at all. They either play large games to target a large community or smaller games in cooperation with a sponsor. The odds that some of them start AL without having any context to hype or even the possibility to create a hype is very low. If AL was a new game or belonged to some other category the chances would be at least a bit higher. Seems unrealistic from my point of view but thats just my a personal opinion.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I kinda will agree to this.. I don't mean any negativity but.. In last 8 years i invited a lot of irl friends of mine to play AL.. Only 3 of them got to endgame most just quit around 65-71.. The early phase is less rewarding, But endgame is what's best about AL. Maybe they can take suggestions from community how to better the early game.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This might sound harsh but it's true. After level 50/55 it gets difficult to level up, plus there are not much options for the newbies to earn gold. So they get bored and quit.. Even 1mil is a very big thing for the newbies, they keep begging for 10/20k in towns. If we want AL to grow than we need to find ways for the newbies to take interest in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

My friend who was offline for 4.5~ years came back as a lv 14 and within 1 day he was lv 76. No 71 500 plat kit etc, he was online the entire day. I would log on at like 12pm before I go to work and he is on in a map then on break at 7pm he still on and in a map. Get home around 5am he still online but was afk. Lv 75 then before I get to work he is lv 76.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    My friend who was offline for 4.5~ years came back as a lv 14 and within 1 day he was lv 76. No 71 500 plat kit etc, he was online the entire day. I would log on at like 12pm before I go to work and he is on in a map then on break at 7pm he still on and in a map. Get home around 5am he still online but was afk. Lv 75 then before I get to work he is lv 76.

bro were talking about the new players, players who are naive lets be practical without knowledge of 2x double elixirs elixirs stacking, quests and etc. no way he'll know about being lvl 71 in 1 day!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Maybe a good idea maybe a bad one.
    I might make a video to try and get hundreds of people to do this.
    All of us; ok most of us watch youtube and we do generally watch some high sub youtube channels who play multiple different games.
    Target the channels who play multiple games and post in the comments something like "Hey come play arcane legends." Don't be forceful or toxic- this will leave a bad impression. You can join many discord servers and tell people to play the game.
    Eventually if enough people do this then atleast 1 high sub count youtuber will make a video about AL. I tried to contact multiple people to record a vid on AL most ignored and the rest said no.
    Only target channels who record multiple games. What I mean is don't go to a cooking channel and ask the chief to play AL.

I tried this alredy i made probably like 100 comments then i gave up. Most People Will just ignore your comment or it Will get lost in tens of thousands of comments that those youtubers have on their videos.

I feel like a better idea would be to make an arcane legend meme and try to get it to be popular. I look at memes all the time and pretty much under any meme thst is based on a specific game, in the comments i always see People asking for the name of the game.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hi I think This is a Good Idea.
    There are Old Videos Of AL that Have Alot of Views Those Old Players They somehow know how to Play This Game Let's Go To Comment section of Old AL Videos and Reply to Them Comeback Arlorians some of those Channel Might still be active and Get Notification And Somehow Remember This Game and Comeback.
    Also to Old Facebook Post Of AL There should Be Many Old Players There who Have Forgotten The Game And Just Need someone to Make Them Remember

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

make something new for old and new players so they dont get bored, good expansion but what about new players, if this is a moba game then the new hero will make all old and new players happy, now how to make Al like that?

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Your most likely going to have to pay them money if we are all being honest
    If they are pulling over 500-1000+ viewers in a live stream there definitely going to want that bread
    Now if it's just YouTube videos and they average 2-10k + viewers on every video money still is a factor in all this
    Called sponsors but AL probably wont ever do that unless there going under hard hard and leads the game to shutdown
    Any youtuber/high end person would make a video on a game that they never played if the $$$ was right cant act like it's not
    But really small Channles it might work but probably not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bahbayaga View Post
    Hi I think This is a Good Idea.
    There are Old Videos Of AL that Have Alot of Views Those Old Players They somehow know how to Play This Game Let's Go To Comment section of Old AL Videos and Reply to Them Comeback Arlorians some of those Channel Might still be active and Get Notification And Somehow Remember This Game and Comeback.
    Also to Old Facebook Post Of AL There should Be Many Old Players There who Have Forgotten The Game And Just Need someone to Make Them Remember

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk
    Most of them quit because of changes to the game. Commenting on their youtube videos isn't going to incite anyone to come back, because it won't revert the game changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Problem is the large youtuber would have no motivation to actually play through long enough to reach the levels where anything interesting happens.
    Large youtubers youtube for the money, it is their career. The amount of time it would take to reach a significant point in the game where content would be enjoyable in addition to recording and editing makes the payout not worth it when they can slap together something about another game. This is a hardcore grinding be online 24/7 for 2 weeks mmo, which is just not something people are interested in. The people who are are already here reading this. I was seeking this sort of game and found it through a little searching and googling.
    It's a great idea, however not ideal for this sort of game. Instead we should focus on maintaining retention from current players through revamped content creation with support from the devs, such as this community contest which reinvigorated creativity and entertainment while still pulling in attention towards the game

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Actually easiest way to get something mega popular in short period of time is via Tik Tok0⁰