Can you do something about the portal bug? It is annoying that it gets stuck in the first seconds of its spawn, Barely swpan players can not quickly enter the "Inside Out" area.

If it is possible to fix it, I propose a new idea..

PORTAL IDEA:

"New Portal Mechanic"

This mechanic would work as follows: As soon as the portal is spawned, it will instakill all the mobs within a 20 meter radius and absorb all nearby players within a 5-8 meter radius of the game to the center of the vortex (u can add a animation or no would be funny), it will automatically teleport them and locking them in the "Inside Out" area the only way to escape is by killing Egg Zavier in that area. (The looted eggs would be automatically collected by the pets as it has been done before the portal absorbs them). And for example for players who are arriving at the east portal absorb them quickly in their radio.

I propose this new mechanism for the portal because the truth is it is too annoying to be giving many space, space, space, space (i play on pc) many times and never being able to enter if it is not by giving Join to the other players in the party. There are very few times that I can enter by clicking or space to the portal.